over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon Cycles?

BigPumps2014

Registered
I havent tried Sustanon yet but am considering doing it instead of Test Enan my next cycle since it has short esters also to kick in faster. Im curious to hear what you guys paired it with and if you just did 1mL the whole cycle or ramped up every 4 weeks or so. Thoughts compared to just going with a longer ester???

Most likely before anyone is going to give you advise they are going to ask you for your stats. If you read the form rules it states that you have to give your stats if you are asking for any advice relating to a cycle.
Ex.
BF
Length of experience with AAS
How long been BB
ect. :)

Most likely before anyone is going to give you advise they are going to ask you for your stats. If you read the form rules it states that you have to give your stats if you are asking for any advice relating to a cycle.
Ex.
BF
Length of experience with AAS
How long been BB
ect. :)

I was just looking for others experience if they liked Sustanon or not, and if they stepped it or not. Not looking for a whole cycle broken down and hand fed, just couldnt find much on anyone using sust using the search function.

Age - 32
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 220 lbs
BF ~ 10-12%
A few years of AAS on and off
Lifting for 7 or 8 years

Was going to add to the OP but the edit button is gone so I cant.

Last edited:
I was in the same boat as you for a moment of time. My very first cycles were Sustanon 250 amps and deca with dbol kick starter and Winny after I dropped the deca and wanted to look more cut. But then over time I wanted to just use the stand alone test like Enanthate and Cypionate along with Deca, or Mast, or Tren Hex, or EQ, depending on my goals for that run. I felt I had better control of achieving stable blood levels this way. I would alternate the Cyp and Enanth every 4-5 wks. But most recently I wanted to try the test blend with NPP and gh, and tbh I am loving the results. I ran it low at first to get a gauge on it. So like 180 test blend (5 different esters) and 90 NPP w gh. I did that for about 6 weeks and had great success, and it gave me a gauge of where I was and how my body liked it. So then I just increased it to 480mg per wk test blend and 240mg npp and gh at only 2 iu's. It has only been just over 2 wks now but I am making fresh gains across the board weight strength ect. (note) I did add in ancillaries at these new levels, arimidex, and caber, which I did not need the first 6 wks. So it is really up to you and what you are comfortable with. I will most likely try to stay in this range for the next 10 wks or so to give it a fair shot. So it would be a total of 16 ish. Then back to the cruising for 3-4 months. I hope this helps and not makes you more confused lol.

I was in the same boat as you for a moment of time. My very first cycles were Sustanon 250 amps and deca with dbol kick starter and Winny after I dropped the deca and wanted to look more cut. But then over time I wanted to just use the stand alone test like Enanthate and Cypionate along with Deca, or Mast, or Tren Hex, or EQ, depending on my goals for that run. I felt I had better control of achieving stable blood levels this way. I would alternate the Cyp and Enanth every 4-5 wks. But most recently I wanted to try the test blend with NPP and gh, and tbh I am loving the results. I ran it low at first to get a gauge on it. So like 180 test blend (5 different esters) and 90 NPP w gh. I did that for about 6 weeks and had great success, and it gave me a gauge of where I was and how my body liked it. So then I just increased it to 480mg per wk test blend and 240mg npp and gh at only 2 iu's. It has only been just over 2 wks now but I am making fresh gains across the board weight strength ect. (note) I did add in ancillaries at these new levels, arimidex, and caber, which I did not need the first 6 wks. So it is really up to you and what you are comfortable with. I will most likely try to stay in this range for the next 10 wks or so to give it a fair shot. So it would be a total of 16 ish. Then back to the cruising for 3-4 months. I hope this helps and not makes you more confused lol.

Definitely makes sense. I tried gh 6-9 months ago. Was only able to run it for about 3 months. I started at 2iu and felt great, after a few weeks moved up to 4iu and started getting elbow and shoulder pain pretty bad. Dropped back to 2iu but the pain continued. I knew if id just ride it out my body would adjust but after about 3 months and seeing my weights drop drastically because my joints were so bad I decided to stop the gh. Bummed me out because I thought it was my key to kicking it up a notch. Ive also tried tren Ace from a few different sources but every one gave me real bad swelling at the injection site to where I couldn't train legs anymore. Pair that with acid reflux towards the end of the cycles, loss of appetite and a harder time sleeping didnt work out to well either. So back to the drawing board of trying to find something that I can bulk well on but I can still do legs LoL.

Here is something I did in the past with good results
Sus 250
the first 3 wks 250 per wk with 50 dbol per day 25mg am and 25mg pm or pre-workout.
The next 3 wks drop thte dbol up sus to 500mg per wk 2 shots 250mg Tuesday - Friday.
The next 3 wks 750mg sus 3 shots 250mg Mon-Weds-Friday
The next 2-3 wks 1,000mg broken up into 3 shots Mon-Weds-Friday.
----
Then the next 3 wks back down to 750
Then the next 3 wks back down to 500
then the next 3 wks back to 250
then cruise or wait 3 wks and start your PCT.

Your will blow the fuck up on this I always did and felt great because it was simple and only one substance so easy to figure out estro sides.

Also for joint pain I take Glucosamine 1500mg Chondroitin 1200mg per day after about 1 wk joints feel great.

I had the same issues with Tren its a tought one to deal with so I have since written it off altogether.

I havent tried Sustanon yet but am considering doing it instead of Test Enan my next cycle since it has short esters also to kick in faster. Im curious to hear what you guys paired it with and if you just did 1mL the whole cycle or ramped up every 4 weeks or so. Thoughts compared to just going with a longer ester???

I like Sustanon because it hits my system quicker. It's not really anymore effective long term but it is great for a short blast cycle. Something like 250mg/day x 21 days. The decanoate ester builds up and carries you for another 2-3 weeks where I use a dry oral to compliment the Test.

I like Sustanon because it hits my system quicker. It's not really anymore effective long term but it is great for a short blast cycle. Something like 250mg/day x 21 days. The decanoate ester builds up and carries you for another 2-3 weeks where I use a dry oral to compliment the Test.

So you would use this beside Test Enan to get going the first 3 weeks and then drop it and just ride the Enan?

So you would use this beside Test Enan to get going the first 3 weeks and then drop it and just ride the Enan?

I won't go searching for it. I'll use what is available. Test is basically Test in the end. All depends on time available to stay on too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws