over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon help

Nah man was only on like 250 test 200 primo
Did you stop eating and training, get sick, etc.? To me that's a fast and big drop in bodyweight for just coming off of 250 test and 200 primo, even if the sust is fake. I could understand a drop in performance and maybe a little less fullness but down 10-12lbs so quickly...

Did you stop eating and training, get sick, etc.? To me that's a fast and big drop in bodyweight for just coming off of 250 test and 200 primo, even if the sust is fake. I could understand a drop in performance and maybe a little less fullness but down 10-12lbs so quickly...
Depends on the test a fast ester would drop you hard and fast, now sust woukd take a month to really hammer you but TP or TE and after 7-10 on nothing you’re in free fall, happened to me when I got off everything for fertility and felt AWFUL

Depends on the test a fast ester would drop you hard and fast, now sust woukd take a month to really hammer you but TP or TE and after 7-10 on nothing you’re in free fall, happened to me when I got off everything for fertility and felt AWFUL
I understand SOME drop in bodyweight that quick if it were suspension, acetate, or maybe even prop. I, like you, long before TRT would come off completely but I kept hammering my nutrition, workouts, supplements, etc. and never experienced a rapid drop in body weigh like that. Maybe if taking anadrol or dbol since a lot of water weight would be loss rapidly but still not a low dose of test and primo... just in my experience.

I completely agree with feeling awful though, regardless of any of the other variables...

I completely agree with feeling awful though, regardless of any of the other variables...
Yea after like a 5 year cruise I went to nothing and I would squat two wheels and have trouble walking for 7 days. My test actually hit 0 for several months even with daily HCG though I am and was over 40. Running high trt now say 350 a week still feels nothing like 750 which is not a big dose imo but new baby new lifestyle for now labs are good cardio is good……

just came off of test and primobolan and had some sustanon from a buddy I started using because I had ran out of test e, I’m doing 2mls a week of the sustanon I’m 2 weeks in and I don’t feel a thing and have dropped about 10-12lbs in bw libido has dropped drastically and my fullness and pumps in the gym are definitely reduced …. Not sure if the gear is fake or is it just taking longer to kick in or what, any help is appreciated !
Sus is fast to kick in because of some of the shorter ester

Just go get your labs taken and find out your total and free test.
With that label his just wasting money and time on labs lmfao that looks like a kindergarten made it

Lmfao at some of the answers specially the newbies. The fucking labels says it all for crying out loud

Why you guys wasting the pore guys time by giving all this stupid explanation well if it was this and that then yea you crash faster blah blah blah look at the dammmm label the only real thing there is the glass vial Jesus

With that label his just wasting money and time on labs lmfao that looks like a kindergarten made it
The label looks excellent 🤣🤣, if that showed up at my house I would just toss it in the garbage can and take my loss.

I don't get it.. this board has numerous sponsors putting out lab produced sust.. how does anyone buy a sust product from a manufacturer no ones heard of with a label produced in a kindergarten classroom.. come on people.. do your homework

I don't get it.. this board has numerous sponsors putting out lab produced sust.. how does anyone buy a sust product from a manufacturer no ones heard of
^^^OMG ..YES!!

The label looks excellent 🤣🤣, if that showed up at my house I would just toss it in the garbage can and take my loss.
with a label produced in a kindergarten classroom.. come on people.. do your homework

..just looking at the label ..holy smokes, some of you guys will just inject anything, lol

Yea after like a 5 year cruise I went to nothing and I would squat two wheels and have trouble walking for 7 days. My test actually hit 0 for several months even with daily HCG though I am and was over 40. Running high trt now say 350 a week still feels nothing like 750 which is not a big dose imo but new baby new lifestyle for now labs are good cardio is good……
Damn man, that sucks. If I remember correctly you're kind of like me, still north of 250lbs and in at least decent shape (visible abs) and approaching 50 yrs old? 750/wk was a big dose for me lol I was always a lightweight when it came to handling side effects but made up for it the best I could with hard work and strict nutrition. My TRT is prescribed at 300/wk but I treat that like a blast a few times per year then go back down to below 200/wk the remainder of the time and feel pretty damned good considering my body being beat all to hell. Congrats on the new baby!

LOLLL come on now, the label just says 'SUST'

How lazy and not giving a fuck can you be to do that?

I don't get it.. this board has numerous sponsors putting out lab produced sust.. how does anyone buy a sust product from a manufacturer no ones heard of with a label produced in a kindergarten classroom.. come on people.. do your homework
I agree 100% so many guaranteed sponsors and they still don't learn.

I know he said he got it for free from a friend. If that's not a red flag besides the label I don't even know what to say.

I be embarrassed to even post that lol

Worse looking gear I have ever seen! There is so much excellent quality Test out there!

Sus is fast to kick in because of some of the shorter ester
Yea that’s what I tried to tell him sust is the fastest in and slowest out. Well if it’s real sust of course

Yea that’s what I tried to tell him sust is the fastest in and slowest out. Well if it’s real sust of course
Yup it is

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner