over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon help

Clentren98

Registered
Newbies
just came off of test and primobolan and had some sustanon from a buddy I started using because I had ran out of test e, I’m doing 2mls a week of the sustanon I’m 2 weeks in and I don’t feel a thing and have dropped about 10-12lbs in bw libido has dropped drastically and my fullness and pumps in the gym are definitely reduced …. Not sure if the gear is fake or is it just taking longer to kick in or what, any help is appreciated !

just came off of test and primobolan and had some sustanon from a buddy I started using because I had ran out of test e, I’m doing 2mls a week of the sustanon I’m 2 weeks in and I don’t feel a thing and have dropped about 10-12lbs in bw libido has dropped drastically and my fullness and pumps in the gym are definitely reduced …. Not sure if the gear is fake or is it just taking longer to kick in or what, any help is appreciated !
100% fake sust starts working fast it has 4 esters one is very fast. Post a pick is it real Sustanon Amos or just a UGL called sust?

Btw sust is the only test I’ve taken for the last year it works, especially 500mgs.

Sounds fake/ underdosed to me as well. You should feel sust pretty much the same or second day after a shot. The propionate and phenylpropionate are short esters. I always start my test blasts with sust (gets things going), then switch to enanthate or cypionate 4 weeks after.

So after coming off your test and primo run, and if your sust is fake, no wonder your loosin muscle and libido.

100% fake sust starts working fast it has 4 esters one is very fast. Post a pick is it real Sustanon Amos or just a UGL called sust?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 84
Sounds fake/ underdosed to me as well. You should feel sust pretty much the same or second day after a shot. The propionate and phenylpropionate are short esters. I always start my test blasts with sust (gets things going), then switch to enanthate or cypionate 4 weeks after.

So after coming off your test and primo run, and if your sust is fake, no wonder your loosin muscle and libido.
Yeah never had anything like this happen

What brand it that? the label looks crumped at the bottom?

I see why your “buddy” let it go.
Gotta watch those buddy’s sometimes

Sounds fake!
Sustanon makes me very full very quickly!

Good sust has fast acting esters you shouldn't be having all those effects if it was real. Fake

Recommended steps:

1. Pick up those vials
2. Open lid of nearest trash can
3. Deposit inside
4. Find a new 'buddy'

You say you just got of test and primo and are now on 2 ml of sust. It sounds like fake of course but just to check, did you high dose the test and primo? If for instance you were on 2 gr of test and 1 gr primo it's not weird something changes when you scale back to 500 mg.

It looks real from those pics 🙄😬

You say you just got of test and primo and are now on 2 ml of sust. It sounds like fake of course but just to check, did you high dose the test and primo? If for instance you were on 2 gr of test and 1 gr primo it's not weird something changes when you scale back to 500 mg.
Nah man was only on like 250 test 200 primo

Fake

Looks like it says “eanabolicsteroids” I never ordered from this source or heard of it
Saw two totally fake brands this weekend one was such a bad fake the tren was as clear as water and didn’t even smell like it had BA in it let alone tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws