over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon

andro

Banned
My overall goal is freaky size.....
Not sure what test i want to use this time w/ Trestolone (ment) and Tren...

I have used Test E, Bloated and good size gains.
Never used Cyp or Sust.

I would like to try Sust this time but have heard Cyp or E are better due to the stable blood levels.
From what i have read about Sust, it was made for HRT so that when one ester is done the other is kicking in, how would this make blood levels unstable?

Have any of you had any problems with sust when pinning just 2 times a week? did you go thru highs and lows with sust? Were gains any better than cyp or E?

thanks guys

Test is test

however the cool thing about sustaon's advantages for me is that i can load up a fat dart and shoot it begining of the week, the extra bloat will go down by mid to end week and at that point i pin my test e

also i like the fact that since i pin my test e midweek my body is looking forward to that blast of sustanon that come about 4 days after i shoot the test e

i have experience with sust,e and cyp. for me,sust is my favorite and gives me lean hard gains. they are pretty substantial too. i pinned every 3 days and did not experience any "lows". for me,it seems to send my bp up quite abit. something to watch out for.

for me personally........alot less bloat and the gains seem to stay.

Never used Cyp or Sust.

I would like to try Sust this time but have heard Cyp or E are better due to the stable blood levels.
From what i have read about Sust, it was made for HRT so that when one ester is done the other is kicking in, how would this make blood levels unstable?

Have any of you had any problems with sust when pinning just 2 times a week? did you go thru highs and lows with sust? Were gains any better than cyp or E?

thanks guys

Do a search on a thread started by Ouchthathurts. Its a good thread all about sustanon and would probably serve you well to read it. Good luck.

EXCEPT ..

if I remember correctly in that thread OTH says he doesnt like sus as much but for me it is the best test. always get good size and decent strength with sus and pin it twice a week, personally i LOVE sus.

Test is test

however the cool thing about sustaon's advantages for me is that i can load up a fat dart and shoot it begining of the week, the extra bloat will go down by mid to end week and at that point i pin my test e

also i like the fact that since i pin my test e midweek my body is looking forward to that blast of sustanon that come about 4 days after i shoot the test e

Yep, test is test is test. However, a lot of guys get sus-flu, which I believe is caused from the certain combination of tests. I personally wouldn't use it, especially if you plan on taking 1g or more.

Yep, test is test is test. However, a lot of guys get sus-flu, which I believe is caused from the certain combination of tests. I personally wouldn't use it, especially if you plan on taking 1g or more.

Sust works better for me. Have used it since ny first cycle. I barely feel ON while taking test Enan or cyp. I know test is test but for me sust works better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Never used Cyp or Sust.

thanks guys

Test isn't just test, prop is more potent. Sustanon has junk in it like deconate, isocaproate, phenylpropionate. I guaranteed you'd get better results if you did a shot of test e twice a week, and prop every other day. Less solvants than blends. Plus there's only like 30mg of prop in sust, do a hundred prop eod and 500 or so test e, plus whatever else. Like tren

Sust is king for me. Like O said I feel "on" when using sust... More than test e or c. Prop gives me a similar feeling though.

So far Iam seeing more people are liking the gains sust gives vs cyp or E

Test is test

I don't get this? You go back and forth or you kick start with sust?

For The OP , try sust EOD

Are the some people in this thread proponents on Sust once a week?

Last edited:
Will sust give better gains than Cyp or E?

I want to hear your results. i will be stacking with Tren E

The advantage to Sust is that You will have more stable blood levels due to the different esters if You like to shoot less often....thats why it was designed

The advantage to Sust is that You will have more stable blood levels due to the different esters if You like to shoot less often....thats why it was designed

It was once a month dosing right?

Will sust give better gains than Cyp or E?

I want to hear your results. i will be stacking with Tren E

You try it and tell us. Its different for everyone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224