over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sustanon250???

popiii111

Registered
i have been doing some research .. on sus .. they say that you dont gain much water from this as.. there is prop in it but the other tests .. has anyone gained solid muscle from this or some water .. need to know thanks

Bro, test is test. Regardless of the ester, you're gonna see the same sides no matter what. The only difference between different esters is how slowly the test is released into your bloodstream. It doesn't matter if you're shooting test decanoate or test prop... the sides are the same.

i have found that weight gain is fastest with sust-250 but also they are the fastest in sides as well.Depending on you youcan keep the sides to a min by not using more then 750 mgs over a 12-14 week period and you use a good anti-estrogen from weeks 4 on....i have found that when i used sust i would gain about 14-17 lbs each time half of which was water...do not be fooled by the 4 blend factor sust needs to be shot EOD or the first 2 ester test are a waste...if youare looking for great gains i think that prop or suspension would be your best bets.I have gotten nice results off of enanathate the best gains i ever got and kept came from suspension.and i hate EOD or ED shots.... lb for lb susp is king to me never did it till this year(16 years of on/off cycles) wish i had used it sooner.....good luck

Fastest? I think its the slowest test (generally) to show gains, and therfore sides. I use it but wouldnt be my first choice at all.
Takes too damn ling to kick in. Give me prop and/or suspension anyday-you can add enanthate or sust for steady blood levels.

Only way I like sustanon is with EOD injections of 250mg. That way you're getting a bit of the Prop (all 30mg of it) in the sustanon so you actually feel something sooner. But as MikeS said, add in some Prop or Suspension and you'll see results sooner. Frankly, I like adding 100mg of Prop to my EOD injection of 250mg of Sust. That way you get 130mg of Prop EOD, along with the long acting esters. Should be feeling it quick.

DrG

thanks guys ... do they make straight human grade prop .. help on this thanks

what does EOD stand for?

what does EOD stand for? I have a little bit of sus that I have been planning on using with some deca and want to get the most bang for buck.

poppi

Yes they make human grade prop --- they make most esters in a human grade form.

Use the search button to learn about a lot of what you are researching...no offense man, but this board is an advanced board, yes we will answer questions, but most of these questions can EASILY be answered by using the search feature.

EOD = Every other Day. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity