over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sweet potatoes

I've made this twice now, and we like it It's like making regular mashed potatoes - but I put a sweet potato equal in weight to the total of regular potatoes in too.

Just peel, cut into manageable sizes, boil until tender both the sweet and regular potatoes

Drain. mash up with salt and pepper, butter, a little milk or cream. I also added a touch of nutmeg...

Tasty, more fiber than regular mashed potatoes, easy.

OMG!!! Thanks for this thread I have been choking down sweet potatoes for a month now, will definitely try these ideas out anymore recipes would be great!

I poke'm with a fork a bunch the throw'm in the oven @450 for an hour, pull'm add some pumpkin pie mix and butter. Swear I could eat 100 this way!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Damn, these sound good, gonna have to try em..

my wife will cut the sweet potatoes in cubs and bake in the oven with coconut oil and sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon and sugar. i am gonna try it with honey drizzled on them next time. noting fancy.

Sounds good ! I'd add a lil Brown sugar and sprinkle some small marshmallows on top

I cook a sweet potato in the microwave 3-4 minutes, flip it and cook another 3-4 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes then cut in half and Peel the skin off. Put in a bowl and mash them up. Then add some sugar-free maple syrup. I throw in some raisins, and then put some pecans on top. Add more sugar-free maple syrup as you like. Tastes like eating sweet potato pie. A great way to carb up before a hard workout

Just add

Half a banana with the sweet potato add cinnamon if your able pumpkin spice butter..pumkin season is in!

Danny. I'm trying to stay lean this year and people post stuff like this:banghead: that said I'm going to have to give this s go haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

You can still stay lean, as long as you eat it under the right conditions. The meal following your PWO I would imagine you could definitely get away with this. Or even breakfast maybe. Maybe not the butter coated sweet potatoes with peanut butter, but the almond butter topped sweet potatoes definitely.

Sweet taters

Stumbled upon this sweet potatoe baked oatmeal . SWEET POTATO BAKED OATMEAL

1 ½ C canned or mashed sweet potato
1 egg
½ tsp almond extract
¼ tsp maple extract
3 C rolled oats
1 T cinnamon
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
20 drops liquid stevia
¾ C Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners, or grease with cooking spray.

Mix together sweet potato, egg, milk, and extracts. Stir in oats, spices, baking powder, and sweetener. Mix in milk and stir until combined.

Pour batter evenly into tins. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.

Enjoy a few fresh, and allow the remaining to cool completely before placing in a freezer bag for storage. For a quick breakfast, remove muffin from the freezer and microwave ~30 seconds (until warmed through).

Makes 12 muffins.

I haven't made them in a while, but I used to make sweet potato pancakes which consisted primarily of cooked sweet potatoes and egg whites. Very good!

I haven't made them in a while, but I used to make sweet potato pancakes which consisted primarily of cooked sweet potatoes and egg whites. Very good!

I just came across the same one today. Just eggs and sweet potatoes!

I just came across the same one today. Just eggs and sweet potatoes!
I was having a little difficulty in flipping mine, so I added a small amount of Bisquik (20g IIRC) but flour or ordinary pancake mix would probably work as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131