over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swelling after injecting

Gelsi

Newbies
Hi everybody,
Ive been pinning ethernate every 10 days for about 16 weeks, I alternate injection sites between left and right glute. My problem is about the 3rd day the injection site swells up and hurts like hell when I climb stairs, sometimes on the 4th and 5th day I cant sit down, by day 7 it stops hurting and returns to normal. What am i doing wrong?? Thank you in advance for your replies :)

what mg/ml is your test enanthate?
and why once every 10 days? where did you get that info from?
edit to add: what size pins are you using? how fast are you injecting?
this could be numerous things

Last edited:
I'm in philippines, enerthate came from thailand via the owner of the gym i go to who recommended every 10 days. I got 10ml for about $50US, I take 1ml each shot. I use 23g * 1" (wasn't able to get 1.25 at any pharmacies here) but i'm skinny so I figure 1" is fine.
I've been reading about massaging the bolus (which I was told to do but only do a quick rub), maybe thats the cause, everything else I've done by the book and inline with the instructions on this site.

It's your first cycle? My first cycle i was used sust and the first shot was very painfull for 3 days after, the next get easier cause your body gets used to it. Virgin muscle hurts! That being said it can be gear related.

My first bottle (10 shots) was administered by a local doctor, $5 a pin, 'cause I was too scared to do it myself, sometimes it hurt but with practice, she got better. This is my second bottle (no pause, so same cycle?) and I've been doing it myself, left glute, right glute and it hurts every time as previously described.:eek:

it’s not a new injection site.
it’s not the pin size.
could you be shaking or moving a lot during injection causing more trauma?
you still have not told us what strength the test enanthate is.
250? 300? 500? if it is a higher mg/ml then that can/will cause pain
majority of the time.
sometimes some shots hurt worse than others. but definitely not every time. it’s possible that you could have dirty gear.

i thankfully have never had any dirty gear. but i’ve seen it first hand from a friend. every shot was as you described. painful(but his was very high dosed stuff). it eventually led to him getting a abscess and had to go on a course of antibiotics.
when in doubt throw it out.

I took .05, half my normal dose of enerthate monday 5th feb. First couple of days not bad by thurs it hurt to walk up stairs (I live on 3rd floor, no stairs). I ordered some new gear from same supplier and its arrived. Today I'm going to try it out. Will let you know results. Spartan, thanks for your input :)

Could be whoever made the gear put to much ba in the gear

Since it is taking so long to get back to normal. Be careful you don't pin a sore muscle. If it is infection related. Pinning a part of the body that is fighting a infection magnifies the possibility for it to go south really fast.

Also, are you swabbing the stopper everything you use it? And make sure to let the alcohol dry before you pierce it. And that goes for the injection site as well.

Here is what I know from my personal experience. When you get gear that is high in BA and gives you severe soreness after injecting you can reduce the amount of pain afterwards by mixing more oil into syringe after you pull out your dose from bottle.
E.G
Draw 1ml from your bottle and then draw another .25 or .5 ml of grape seed or whatever oil you prefer. Mix in the syringe and then inject. This has taken away the soreness after injection for me. I hope this helps you out brother.

I'm having the same problem at the moment where it's hurting for 3-4 days afterward. I'm using 400 mg Enanthate, and 200/200 NPP/Deca(400 mgs total) 2-2.5mls twice per week in the glutes. Both are from reputable sources, so I doubt it's dirty gear. Aren't the higher mg's solutions supposed to be painful like this?

I'm having the same problem at the moment where it's hurting for 3-4 days afterward. I'm using 400 mg Enanthate, and 200/200 NPP/Deca(400 mgs total) 2-2.5mls twice per week in the glutes. Both are from reputable sources, so I doubt it's dirty gear. Aren't the higher mg's solutions supposed to be painful like this?

May be! Not quiet sure yet.

I'm using a different bottle now and have injected twice, once left once right glute. Pain is now discomfort, so bearable and duration is about half of what it was before. I double clean everything with alcohol and cotton wool. What's BA? Where would I buy sterile grapeseed oil? Thanks :)

Make sure you go deep in the muscle. If not if its to close to the surface it tends to leave a bit of a lump and hurt more. Just my experience either that or too much BA.

... Aren't the higher mg's solutions supposed to be painful like this?

When the Osmolarity of an injected solution is over say 500-600 mOsm/kg you will likely experience enhanced site irritation and pain, enhanced tissue permeability, and local tissue damage. I haven't done the calculations of your specific product concentration but I assume that is the case in your situation.

The solution is simply to use a product with lower concentrations. Yes, it means more injects and more volume but with less pain/tissue damage. This is the reason why Pharma companies keep, for example, their testosterone injectibles around 200mg/ml...

I'm using a different bottle now and have injected twice, once left once right glute. Pain is now discomfort, so bearable and duration is about half of what it was before. I double clean everything with alcohol and cotton wool. What's BA? Where would I buy sterile grapeseed oil? Thanks :)

BA is benezol alcohol

When the Osmolarity of an injected solution is over say 500-600 mOsm/kg you will likely experience enhanced site irritation and pain, enhanced tissue permeability, and local tissue damage. I haven't done the calculations of your specific product concentration but I assume that is the case in your situation.

The solution is simply to use a product with lower concentrations. Yes, it means more injects and more volume but with less pain/tissue damage. This is the reason why Pharma companies keep, for example, their testosterone injectibles around 200mg/ml...

Thank you for the informative answer. When I broke it down, it's an average of 1200 mgs per injection which explains it. This makes sense why I see more of the lower mg solutions for sale compared to the higher mgs ones.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws