over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swelling ankles?

BoostedSil80

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
A friend of mine called me and asked ifmy ankles ever swelled up, he said his ankles are abnormally large, he can't send a pic message because hhe has a shitty phone, so I haven't seen them for myself. Evidently its a side effect of test injections. He is taking 500mg test cyp/week. I don't know his diet, but he says he drinks on weekends (probably drinks more than he realizes, not sure) and he is taking 3iu riptropin daily I believe. What should this guy do?
Also he has not been taking a liver support, I don't know his workout routine, but I imagine his diet is shit. Any ideas?

It's just a guess, but id say it's the Rips that have caused him to retain water. A poor diet is only making it worse. Rips seem to be known for bloating people.

Sounds like you both need to educate yourself. Bloodwork for definite answers, but sounds like possible high e2.

Read and learn before someone gets hurt.

Agree with FordFan, most likely the water retention is from the HGH but you never know. If he is drinking a lot and taking any other drogs other then the gear it could be Kidney or Liver related but of course that is worse case. If he is going to take gear he should respect his body and at least stop drinking a TON and try to eat better.

Dandelion is a good natural water pill

Sounds like you both need to educate yourself. Bloodwork for definite answers, but sounds like possible high e2.

Read and learn before someone gets hurt.

Just because I'm new to PM doesn't mean I'm a noob. It's not my fault the guy's ankles are swelling, I've cycled responsibly/successfully 4 times now and never had/heard of anything like what this guy is describing. I'm asking you guys if anyone knows EXACTLY whats going on. My guess is that his diet is probably trash, and he drinks more than he says he does. His liver is overloaded. He said he was gettin ready to go out on a boat and have some beers when he called me. I'm not a doctor, I'm a mechanic. I agree about him gettin bloodwork done, but I can't hold a gun to his head and make him go do it. I know what he'll say... "I'm broke, aint got no money for bloodwork" But I'm going to suggest it anyway.

He describes it as Kankles. I honestly think his liver is overloaded due to the test/drinking/hgh and no liver support. Lack of estro blocker and shit diet making it worse. I want to tell him he needs to get off the gear until he sobers up. I suspect he is spending all his $ on beer and gear and skimping on the supps he should be taking with it. A classic case of some1 who wants to be in shape and thinks he can achieve it by just injecting himself, AND not putting in the hard work at the gym.

Just a thought here.
Could be it's not the gh or the gear.

Could be it's his kidneys. When you say "swollen" you mean there's a pitting edema, right ? If so he should seek a doctor ASAP. And stay way from diuretics and have him drink a shitload of water.

Hes obviously holding water from something. Id say he doesn't drink nearly enough water daily, is using aas/hgh and drinking alcohol consistently which also dehydrates and his body is fighting to retain as much water as possible. He either needs to see a doctor or stop being a complete idiot and cut out at least most of the alcohol and start consuming ~2 gallons of water daily.

congestive heart failure is not out of the question. nobody here can make a medical diagnosis of this guy. he needs to be evaluated by a physician.

I agree with Tom, intenceman and Delta

Bloating to that extent can imply very serious health issues. He should see a dr immediately. I wonder what his blood pressure is

I had that happen very frequently when using rips. Stopped happening after I stopped the gh.

If he's that worried about it, have him stop taking the Rips and see a Dr. I certainly wouldn't freak out and panic though and go screaming to the ER claiming heart or kidney failure.

If you were having heart or renal failure, you'd sure as fuck know it and you'd have more signs than a couple of swollen ankles.

Just because I'm new to PM doesn't mean I'm a noob. It's not my fault the guy's ankles are swelling, I've cycled responsibly/successfully 4 times now and never had/heard of anything like what this guy is describing. I'm asking you guys if anyone knows EXACTLY whats going on. My guess is that his diet is probably trash, and he drinks more than he says he does. His liver is overloaded. He said he was gettin ready to go out on a boat and have some beers when he called me. I'm not a doctor, I'm a mechanic. I agree about him gettin bloodwork done, but I can't hold a gun to his head and make him go do it. I know what he'll say... "I'm broke, aint got no money for bloodwork" But I'm going to suggest it anyway.

He describes it as Kankles. I honestly think his liver is overloaded due to the test/drinking/hgh and no liver support. Lack of estro blocker and shit diet making it worse. I want to tell him he needs to get off the gear until he sobers up. I suspect he is spending all his $ on beer and gear and skimping on the supps he should be taking with it. A classic case of some1 who wants to be in shape and thinks he can achieve it by just injecting himself, AND not putting in the hard work at the gym.

Exactly, swollen ankles due to water retension = liver issues. He needs to get off orals, pick up some liver protectants, synthergine, milk thistle , reshi mushrooms and take a break.

congestive heart failure is not out of the question. nobody here can make a medical diagnosis of this guy. he needs to be evaluated by a physician.

What I was wondering, although on those doses he shouldnt have that issue but maybe it was an underlying condition that was aggrevated by those 2 drugs. He should get checked out soon, and drop the HGH and take just an HRT dose of the test (100-150 mg)/wk unitl he knows what the hell is going on.

What I was wondering, although on those doses he shouldnt have that issue but maybe it was an underlying condition that was aggrevated by those 2 drugs. He should get checked out soon, and drop the HGH and take just an HRT dose of the test (100-150 mg)/wk unitl he knows what the hell is going on.

I was wondering that same thing. I told him to run some hcg and drop the test and GH and see a physician. He could possibly have a blood clot in his legs, not letting it flow back up, so it just chills around his ankles. I have not seen them, but I doubt the guy even gives a shit about cholesterol, before or during AAS, so seems a likely cause also. I think he is dropping the gear, which is wise decision on his part.

x2 on the liver issues. My father died of liver failure due to alcohol. He could not put on his shoes due to swelling of feet and ankles. To the doctor ASAP.

Maybe he has peripheral vascular disease, and the hormones are helping to exacerbate it. Could be a kidney or cardiac issue, in any case he should see a physician.

Last edited:
I was wondering that same thing. I told him to run some hcg and drop the test and GH and see a physician. He could possibly have a blood clot in his legs, not letting it flow back up, so it just chills around his ankles. I have not seen them, but I doubt the guy even gives a shit about cholesterol, before or during AAS, so seems a likely cause also. I think he is dropping the gear, which is wise decision on his part.

Glad to hear he put on the brakes. Make sure he sees someone. It might be more helpful if he goes in when the swelling is present so the doc can see teh symptoms I suppose, but that could open another can of worms. I think if he is serious about taking those hormones in the future that he needs to go in while he has it in his system so the doc can see the problem at its worst.

Swollen ankles can also be cause by hypothyroidism. If he was using any kind of thyroid meds, he could have temporarily cause some shut down is his thyroid output.

There are a number of reasons that he could have the swollen ankles, including blood clots. Make sure he gets a Doc to check it out because it is not normal.

Does he have any pain when walking? He could also have strained tendons, but he needs to see a doctor. His doctor will do some blood work, x-rays and urine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws