over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swelling pain and numbness! HElp

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
I injected 1.5 ml in my right glute on friday. about midday saturday i started having excrutiating pain in my glute and quad. It's now 3 days since inject and the pain is still there and the swelling has spread from njection area to the top of my right outside quad. That area feels numb. Is it possible that i didn't get it in the muscle and now it's stuck between my skin and the muscle or is this an infection? An ideas?
I've included pictures. The first one is what my left/normal side looks like. The second shows the swelling. They're not great pics, but they were hard to take. Any help is greatly appreciated. don't want to go to doc if it will go away in a couple days, but also don't want to hang out with an infect.

Attachments

• 100_2776.jpg
    100_2776.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 100_2775.jpg
    100_2775.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 409
Doc....

none of us really want to go to the doc but when you have an infection you don't have a choice. there is no advice we can give you or no otc products you can buy to treat an infection. if this is warm to the touch or does not subside by morning please at least go to the er and tell them you got stuck by a thorn while hiking. the truth is preferrable for proper treatment but if you absolutely can't divulge what you did, then use the thorn story.

It is ashame that it sounds too eerily familiar. To me that looks like an infection. Not trying to scare you, but at the same time IMO thats what mine looked like 3 yrs ago from UG. It started spreading down the back of my left hamstring area from my left glute area. It grew into a huge welt with a temperature. I couldnt sit down because of the size it had grown too.

Do you have any lymph nodes that are swollen? I had mine swell in the area of my right groin area. I did a internet search and I found out that the reason my lymph node was swollen is because my body was trying to fight off an infection. I didnt want to go to the Dr., so i asked my girlfriend, as crazy as this may sound, to squeeze the injection sight, right at the center of the boil. As she squeezed, dark sitting blood poured out, down the back of my leg until nothing else would come out.

The next couple of days, the lymph node shrunk and so did the boil. I do tho, to this day, have an indention on my left glute because of it.

I am by no means trying to say that is what it is, but it looks like the start of what I had.

what was it you injected?

If it stays there another day bro you better go to a dr. and give them any excuse you have to but you need some antibiotics to clear that up. Don't f around with it,trying to drain,or massage, or pinning and sucking out fluid. tylenol will help a little with swelling and pain but will not clean up the infection. Bro, a lot of us tell each other about this supplement and that supplement and how much,what kind, and so on. But this is a medical situation that needs a medical dr. to see for himself,evaluate and get you fixed up. no other info from anyone here makes sense or should you even contemplate using insteads of going to Dr.

well it's turned red and has a fever, as do I. I started taking some antibiotics that I had tonight. If it's worse in the morning I'll go to ER. What should I do about my gear. Is there a way to salvage it?

I would get rid of which ever ones that you were using. Whether it was one, two or three samples. You dont know which one caused it. And by no means should you not see a dr. My post was the situation I went through.

My girlfriend told her sister, who works for a surgeon, a description of the symptoms I was having and highly recommended that I should of seen a physician, but it had passed. She said it could of been Staph. Dont know for sure. Just glad things worked out!

what were you injecting Ragin?

3 days is plenty of time to wait to see if it will clear up on its own so i would suggest you go to the doctor tomorrow...youre not gonna die if u dont see one immediately but why mess with something that can be so easily taken care of.

waita week.. thats how long it took for me and i never used the same thing again

i used test e.. Could I put the gear in vials with a needle sticking out of the rubber stopper and bake it? I got an email from a sponsor saying that if i was concerned about contaminated gear to do that. any opinions on this?

not to bad

I know it mightbe scary, wouldn't freak out too much, yes let doc look at it, your doc should make sure nothing bad is going on. I wish I had a pic of my leg, I hit a lymph canal,or channel , and it looked and hurt like hell, my doc gave me predisone pack to cool inflamation, but it isn't necessarly your gear. My wife is a nurse and although mine was worst she had seen, when giving shots things happen. If your doc is a dick about it , find a new doc!

Well when ever I sit, I feel the main area of hurt and it feel where m femur connects to the socket, could it be that i hit bone? the fever last night and swelling makes me think it's infection though

I think it's most likely infection. If you have something like Bactrim DS you might be able to turn it back, but most of the time those things become a new life form. Not worth waiting imo. The bigger it gets, the more of an episode it becomes in ER.

I had a small one once when leaving Vegas driving back East, by Colorado I was looking for any hospital as it was a softball with a pulse and ended up in the middle of Golden, Colorado at a small regional hospital/6 beds getting it lanced.

Last edited:
went to dr today. put me on antibiotic and muscle relaxers. said it was from the injection itself, that it wasn't administered correctly in the glute and it caused all this shit. last time I shoot in my ass.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131