over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

switch from delts injections to glutes

pecs perfection

Newbies
what's up guys?

I've been on Tren ace/Mast P/Test P for 5 weeks now, pinning quads and delts EOD. 2.2 CC's for each injection in a single quad or delt EOD. I ran out of mast, so I had to use another mast brand that's dosed differently about 4 weeks in. so I started pinning 2.8 CC's. it was all fine with each quad until I got to delts, Pinned the left one and got an oil bump with red mark right beneath the left delt. I thought all what happened is I hit a vein and then went past it coz i aspirated and nothing came out. so I did the right one 2 days later and had an oil bump right beneath the delt less than the one in the left. I'm wondering if it's all because my delts can't handle 2.8 CC's??
I'm thinking about quitting delts and do glutes instead?! I've done glutes once before with 25/1 in before, I felt that I didn't go deep enough and that my gear was wasted in the glutes fat (That was week one, then switched to delta). I have 23/1.5 in, so seriously considering glutes, how do I know I went deep enough? I'm about 10-12% body fat right now, glutes aren't my leanest part

Any insight would be appreciated, I certainly dont' wanna have oil bumps on my arms

1" is plenty deep enough for glutes. What about shooting quads? 2.8ml might just be to much for delts. Oil is not gonna be lost in glute fat, it will absorb, just a little slower

I'm already pinning quads, I just need at least 4 spots for EOD injections. Thanks, at least I know that injection in week 1 wasn't wasted

what's up guys?

I've been on Tren ace/Mast P/Test P for 5 weeks now, pinning quads and delts EOD. 2.2 CC's for each injection in a single quad or delt EOD. I ran out of mast, so I had to use another mast brand that's dosed differently about 4 weeks in. so I started pinning 2.8 CC's. it was all fine with each quad until I got to delts, Pinned the left one and got an oil bump with red mark right beneath the left delt. I thought all what happened is I hit a vein and then went past it coz i aspirated and nothing came out. so I did the right one 2 days later and had an oil bump right beneath the delt less than the one in the left. I'm wondering if it's all because my delts can't handle 2.8 CC's??
I'm thinking about quitting delts and do glutes instead?! I've done glutes once before with 25/1 in before, I felt that I didn't go deep enough and that my gear was wasted in the glutes fat (That was week one, then switched to delta). I have 23/1.5 in, so seriously considering glutes, how do I know I went deep enough? I'm about 10-12% body fat right now, glutes aren't my leanest part

Any insight would be appreciated, I certainly dont' wanna have oil bumps on my arms

delts can hold 3cc usually. hell. I put 3cc in each delt, each glute, and 1 quad last night!. if you run out of spots, you can always split the oil (1.4cc) into each bicep head.

2.8cc EOD really shouldn't be an issue. wish I only had to shoot that. lol

btw.. if you get a bump, wipe it down with alcohol and wait for the bleeding to stop... and press an ice cube onto the bump. should take it down a bit.

Can't inject as much, but you can do tris, lats, or traps. I had stayed away from those sites for years, but now that ive tried them, works just fine, and pretty easy. I would stay away from calf inj.

I always found glute inj. to be awkward as hell, but its a real good spot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131