over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switch from Tren A to Tren E

warwolf

Registered
I love the board and use it for a ton of research. Some of the members here are the most knowledgeable folks in this subject matter. My question is: I am currently starting on week 4 of a cycle of Test P(100mg)/Tren A(100mg) EOD and hate pinning so often. I know I should have thought about it more before starting but my guy gave me 6 free Test P and I thought I would give it a try. It is not unbearable or anything, just a pain in the ass (no pun intended).

What I am thinking of doing is switching over to Test C(250mg)/Treb E(200mg) E5D starting week 5. Already have both products on hand along with a few others for future and past cycles.

Would I need to overlap the short esters with the long esters until they kick in or just start the long esters without overlapping?

I have done several cycles in the past but have never changed it up in the middle before. Some of my cycles: Dbol alone, Dbol-Sust-Deca, Dbol-Test C-Deca, Test C-Tren E, Anavar alone, etc. A couple of these I have done multiple times.

I would overlap by at least 2 weeks and possibly 3. In theory the longer esters would take 4 weeks to "kick in", but the gear will start to hit your system in 2 weeks. You just won't see tons of strength and muscle results for 4. I don't like to have too much tren in system ,so that's why I say only overlap for 2 weeks cause it will start affecting your liver and you will see some minor affects (fat burning) after 10 days. At least tren e does for me. Everyone is deifferent. Hope this helps

My next question is the dosage for each during the overlap period. Would I half the dosage for both during the overlap or just go with planned amount.

Planned Amounts

Current Test P(100mg)/Tren A(100mg) EOD = 300/300 to 400/400 a week

Change up: Test C(250mg)/Treb E(200mg) E5D = 250/200 to 500/400 a week

Does the dosage work with the switch and would it be better if I went with 2Xweek or at lease E4Ds?

I've used a tren a/test prop combo in the past and experienced great results, but the sides were pretty harsh. Night sweats in particular were bad and I felt irritable all the time. Dose was 100mg of each and I pinned eod. I was also running test c at 750mg-1gm/wk with it.

Now I'm using tren e at 600mg/wk and test e at 300mg/wk. I'm going into my 3rd week and the sides so far have been moderate. Not sweating at night as much, but instead of being irritable, I seem to be more emotional. Get choked up thinking about my kids, wife and life. Anyways, strength has been going up very nicely and the body recomp and muscle size effects are starting to get noticeable.

So, I would have to say that I am enjoying my 1st experience w/ tren e and lower dose of test and feel better overall than when I was on tren a and a higher dose of test. That's my two cents....

Take the ace for 3 till the enath kicks in.

I've used a tren a/test prop combo in the past and experienced great results, but the sides were pretty harsh. Night sweats in particular were bad and I felt irritable all the time. Dose was 100mg of each and I pinned eod. I was also running test c at 750mg-1gm/wk with it.

Now I'm using tren e at 600mg/wk and test e at 300mg/wk. I'm going into my 3rd week and the sides so far have been moderate. Not sweating at night as much, but instead of being irritable, I seem to be more emotional. Get choked up thinking about my kids, wife and life. Anyways, strength has been going up very nicely and the body recomp and muscle size effects are starting to get noticeable.

So, I would have to say that I am enjoying my 1st experience w/ tren e and lower dose of test and feel better overall than when I was on tren a and a higher dose of test. That's my two cents....

That's how mast is with me. Try going tru a divorce and not seeing your kids for 2 weeks at a time.

I love the board and use it for a ton of research. Some of the members here are the most knowledgeable folks in this subject matter. My question is: I am currently starting on week 4 of a cycle of Test P(100mg)/Tren A(100mg) EOD and hate pinning so often. I know I should have thought about it more before starting but my guy gave me 6 free Test P and I thought I would give it a try. It is not unbearable or anything, just a pain in the ass (no pun intended).

What I am thinking of doing is switching over to Test C(250mg)/Treb E(200mg) E5D starting week 5. Already have both products on hand along with a few others for future and past cycles.

Would I need to overlap the short esters with the long esters until they kick in or just start the long esters without overlapping?

I have done several cycles in the past but have never changed it up in the middle before. Some of my cycles: Dbol alone, Dbol-Sust-Deca, Dbol-Test C-Deca, Test C-Tren E, Anavar alone, etc. A couple of these I have done multiple times.

If it's killing you that bad just start mixing the long and short ester together until the long kicks in. But I would pin at least every 4 days at most, not 5.

PS. But like some say on here, i would just tough it out and run with the tren ace until you get use to it, or heat it up and mix it with oil.

Last edited:
It is annoying to pin EOD but what the hell, I am going to stick with the Ace and save the Tren E for the next cycle. I would hate to waste good stuff just to avoid a couple pins a week.

Thanks to each of you for your suggestions.

already at week 4 man, tough it out and finish the cycle with that! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity