over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switch to exemestane while blasting?

BoredStiff

Registered
Right to the point

My TRT is 200mg per week, 1000iu HCG and 2 Arimidex tabs. Works just fine.

I want to run a 3 month test only cycle at 750mg (it's not anywhere near my first cycle, it's just been over 10 years, not counting a small tren cycle I did this year, since I was regularly on high doses of gear)

My concern is when I'm done with that 750 and I drop back down to 200mg, if I'm on arimidex, am I not going to have some major estrogen rebound?

I want to make the transition back down as smooth as possible. I was wondering if I should switch to aromasin while I blast and then go back to my prescribed arimidex when I drop back down to 200mg, or will the excess estrogen just get excreted in some way by the body when I drop from 750 to 200?

Last edited:
Right to the point

My TRT is 200mg per week, 1000iu HCG and 2 Arimidex tabs. Works just fine.

I want to run a 3 month test only cycle at 750mg (it's not anywhere near my first cycle, it's just been over 10 years, not counting a small tren cycle I did this year, since I was regularly on high doses of gear)

My concern is when I'm done with that 750 and I drop back down to 200mg, if I'm on arimidex, am I not going to have some major estrogen rebound?

I want to make the transition back down as smooth as possible. I was wondering if I should switch to aromasin while I blast and then go back to my prescribed arimidex when I drop back down to 200mg, or will the excess estrogen just get excreted in some way by the body when I drop from 750 to 200?
It will eventually level out. If you're that concerned, you can always continue the adex at the same dose as you were blasting for an additional 2 weeks after you lower the test. Your best option though: get labs.

Thanks.

I normally wouldn't be this worried, it just took me an ridiculously long time to get my TRT dialed in to what finally feels just right and in my younger days I didn't care, I'd blast a gram of test and deca and have no sex drive for like 3 months after, I was pretty reckless with that, so now I'm almost going the other way and trying to be extra cautious.

Lets say hypothetically, I'm on 1mg of arimidex EOD on 750mg, then drop right to 200mg and 1mg of Arimidex twice a week. All that bound estrogen that just got freed up, the body just excretes it somehow? My worry is it just lingering around.

Switching to Exemestane year round would solve the whole ordeal, and be better for my lipids etc, but like I said I'm so dialed in right now I almost don't want to mess with anything.

Aren't you kinda answering your question already with self aknowledging it's not a bright idea to drop your dose that fast and not expect a problem there grasshopper? You should add in an extra week for taper and you will do much better with side effects on a 750,500, 200 taper dose.
If you switch your aromatize inhibitor just make sure you time clearance with absorbtion times and you should do good. Yes I'm not telling you to do bloods and gauge it that way because most people can't get them done. If you can that's great, document it and use it for future reference or share it with would be great too. Good luck

exemestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, so the dosing can shift over time, with you actually needing less. This, coupled with its very short half-life, give it a pharmacokinetic profile that is very different than armidex. It seems you might be overly complicating things by adding in this new compound?

Aren't you kinda answering your question already with self aknowledging it's not a bright idea to drop your dose that fast and not expect a problem there grasshopper? You should add in an extra week for taper and you will do much better with side effects on a 750,500, 200 taper dose.
If you switch your aromatize inhibitor just make sure you time clearance with absorbtion times and you should do good. Yes I'm not telling you to do bloods and gauge it that way because most people can't get them done. If you can that's great, document it and use it for future reference or share it with would be great too. Good luck

Yes, I did, it wasn't the best wording lol. What I'm actually curious about is what happens to all that estrogen once it becomes unbound when the test and anastrozole dose suddenly drop..... does the body just piss it out, does it linger and slowly get metabolized over a period of weeks? months? Because I did think of doing a taper over about 3 weeks maybe - 750, 500, 350 and back to 200mg, but again, I don't actually know how long that excess estrogen stays in the body.

I've done higher than 750mg years ago but back then I did a PCT, now I'm blasting and cruising so it's a different ballgame for me.

Yes that taper looks even better, even if you weren't trying to bring yourself down to a easy replacement dose I never understood people that just stop instantly then wonder why they have problems. I have seen more gyno at the end of cycles than running high dose during.
When you begin your taper stay at your weeks previous dose of aromatize inhibitor eventhough you have dropped to 500mg of test. You will have a higher than usual estrogen level at this point and a lower androgen level to help combat the estrogen. It's is at this time we're all that estrogen you were asking about turns evil on us and your nipples can start itching,get some nice bloat all while body tries any way possible to use it up and dispose of it.
Example for you and don't use these dosages they are just used for simple math.
Last week of your 750mg test/ 1letro daily, 500mg week of taper 1 letro daily, 300mg week 1/2 letro daily, 200mg week 1/4 letro daily now continue on to your normal hormone replacement dosage
Personally aromasin works great for me, good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420