over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switched brands …

K Bomb

Newbies
Hey folks,

more of a lurker, I don’t post much, but appreciate those that do. I ran into a situation I am not certain of.

Recently decided to extend my use of Nandrolone in my current cycle, original plan was going to drop for Tren at this point. Dumb me, I picked up some more from a different brand. Figured I would save the money, seemed like a safe bet. At the same time I drop the superdrol, just couldn’t keep the BP where it needed to be when On. I lasted three weeks on the drol.

current cycle per week;
- 250mg test cyp
- 750mg Deca
- 300mg Primo
- super drol (last three weeks one pill)
- caber 1mg

I haven’t been using an AI, I have found the primo keeps my estrogen in check on these doses. However right around the time I switched from brands water retention, sore nips, and back acne kick. I don’t run test high to avoid these types of sides and necessity of other auxiliaries. Before the high test crowd jumps in, I make what consider good gains with low test, yes you may do things differently and they work wonderful for you, great. I run low test.

Please let me know from those with experience if this may mean the deca is actually test, or is this from 3 weeks of super drol? Hoping I don’t have to ditch the new brand, but I guess you get what you pay for…

Thank you in advance.

Personally deca has always given me back acne.

Personally deca has always given me back acne.
Thanks for the reply. I am 16 weeks in so seems odd to get it now. I will stay course and see what comes. its my first cycle back after 4yrs, so I was expecting some of the bachne for sure, it just never came till now. Anyway lesson learned, plan the cycle and stay the course, don’t change brands, compounds etc.

Easy answer would be to pull bloods and from there either drop the Deca a bit and raise the Primo or keep everything the same and add AI or SERM depending on your preference.

I doubt it's an issue with your brands.

Have your been playing around with IGF-1 or other peptides lately?

Easy answer would be to pull bloods and from there either drop the Deca a bit and raise the Primo or keep everything the same and add AI or SERM depending on your preference.

I doubt it's an issue with your brands.

Have your been playing around with IGF-1 or other peptides lately?
no peptides. I did .5 aromasin and this helped. I know how I feel when estrogen is high, and that is gone, as is the sore nips and extra water. I will see if it returns.

Hey folks,

more of a lurker, I don’t post much, but appreciate those that do. I ran into a situation I am not certain of.

Recently decided to extend my use of Nandrolone in my current cycle, original plan was going to drop for Tren at this point. Dumb me, I picked up some more from a different brand. Figured I would save the money, seemed like a safe bet. At the same time I drop the superdrol, just couldn’t keep the BP where it needed to be when On. I lasted three weeks on the drol.

current cycle per week;
- 250mg test cyp
- 750mg Deca
- 300mg Primo
- super drol (last three weeks one pill)
- caber 1mg

I haven’t been using an AI, I have found the primo keeps my estrogen in check on these doses. However right around the time I switched from brands water retention, sore nips, and back acne kick. I don’t run test high to avoid these types of sides and necessity of other auxiliaries. Before the high test crowd jumps in, I make what consider good gains with low test, yes you may do things differently and they work wonderful for you, great. I run low test.

Please let me know from those with experience if this may mean the deca is actually test, or is this from 3 weeks of super drol? Hoping I don’t have to ditch the new brand, but I guess you get what you pay for…

Thank you in advance.
How do you even have a sex drive taking that much deca with the little bit of test?

I’m actually on the same compounds but different doses.

400mg test cyp
300mg deca
400mg primo
25mg dbol (first 4 weeks)

I hadn’t taken deca since my first cycle 24 years ago because of the bacne and then I tried NPP a few years ago with Tren ace and my dick wouldn’t work for the life of me so nandrolone had me terrified.

No bacne at those doses and I even bumped the deca to 600mg for 3 weeks but didn’t want to take my chances so backed it back down and have had no sexual sides or any sides for that matter.

I would drop the superdrol and go from there. Not sure deca is faked as often as some of the other more expensive compounds so I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion just yet.

You changed too many variables at once to be able to conclusively say that the new deca is fake. Also, how long have you been running this cycle for? I noticed that deca sides really accumulate at the 6 week mark.

You changed too many variables at once to be able to conclusively say that the new deca is fake. Also, how long have you been running this cycle for? I noticed that deca sides really accumulate at the 6 week mark.
Yes the sides settled down. So I think maybe I pulled to hard on the test and or the super drol. Back to feeling great and no sides. In wk 16.

Thanks for the reply. I am 16 weeks in so seems odd to get it now. I will stay course and see what comes. its my first cycle back after 4yrs, so I was expecting some of the bachne for sure, it just never came till now. Anyway lesson learned, plan the cycle and stay the course, don’t change brands, compounds etc.

Remember, the further in you get things are building up in your system. Just look at the half life of what you're using and calculate it out. You may just be at the point where the side effects are kicking in due to the amount in your system!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131