over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching compounds

Madmax30

Registered
So I’ve been using Test en And Deca the last 10 weeks. The first 4 weeks was on 600mg of Test and 500mg deca. The last 6 weeks using 750mg Test and still using 500mg deca I get extremely bloated if I go anymore on deca so I keep it low. I’ll be using 4iu of growth here in a couple of weeks. I plan on running this for about 25 weeks. My question is after the 25 week mark can I keep the test mg the same and drop the deca and replace it w something else. My thought was to add Equipose starting Monday @600mg a week then once I hit that mark I’ll be on EQ for long enough it should be steady in my blood and I can drop deca and possibly add something else w my test and EQ but not sure what I could add w the test and EQ and growth. I’m doing a show in October so I’m trying to do a solid blast until then to pack on some mass. I’ve been waking up at 206 the last week and going to bed at 210 pounds. If i can hear some suggestions that would be great

So I’ve been using Test en And Deca the last 10 weeks. The first 4 weeks was on 600mg of Test and 500mg deca. The last 6 weeks using 750mg Test and still using 500mg deca I get extremely bloated if I go anymore on deca so I keep it low. I’ll be using 4iu of growth here in a couple of weeks. I plan on running this for about 25 weeks. My question is after the 25 week mark can I keep the test mg the same and drop the deca and replace it w something else. My thought was to add Equipose starting Monday @600mg a week then once I hit that mark I’ll be on EQ for long enough it should be steady in my blood and I can drop deca and possibly add something else w my test and EQ but not sure what I could add w the test and EQ and growth. I’m doing a show in October so I’m trying to do a solid blast until then to pack on some mass. I’ve been waking up at 206 the last week and going to bed at 210 pounds. If i can hear some suggestions that would be great
Injectable Superdrol.
Injectable Drol and Dbol.

Thats whole lot of gear. You want solid gains you dont have to run that much gear with your weight. If your Diet and W/O are perfect there are different ways of going about this. Quality of gear is very important.
Test 300-400 wk.
Deca. 250-400 or just EQ 400-600
Anadrol 50Mg (I tried Inj Anadrol and its better.

You can swtich out the EQ for Primo ( if real)
Or so primo and Tren .
Winstrol in there 200-300 wk.
Anavar 50-80 a day.

Basically pick a few and then switch after a few weeks since you have a total of 25 weeks. This way you built hard, good quality muscle. Switching gears around during a long run like yours works well for most people. Its better not to run just gear that are highly anabolic and androgenic. Running high anabolic and low andrgenic works well. Just pick a few compounds you like and take them together and switch things around.

Last edited:
So at some point your going to be on deca tren and eq?

Way to much gear. At 207lbs.

If your going to compete really compete not saying your gna compete drop the tren. Stay on test and deca for 6 weeks then test eq 6 weeks. Then test and tren six weeks. Then go back on test and deca. Take dbol for 3 or 4 weeks if you can stand it. Low dose the dbol maybe n work up. Then you can start your contest prep.

If your smart and know how to diet and cardio what i outlined will bulk u up then harden you up. Then bulk u up and start the process all over then once you get closer to the show add the hardeners.

But this all depends on your diet and how smart you are

Thanks guys and honestly i thought i wasnt taking that much. I know im only 207 but 750mg of test and 500mg of deca didnt think that was to much. Im plannin on running another 10 weeks of deca w the EQ @600mg then once that hit drop the deca and the EQ should be in my system. I could probably lower the deca to 300. Then once im done with the deca cruise on the test eq and hgh for awhile if that sounds any better

Thanks guys and honestly i thought i wasnt taking that much. I know im only 207 but 750mg of test and 500mg of deca didnt think that was to much. Im plannin on running another 10 weeks of deca w the EQ @600mg then once that hit drop the deca and the EQ should be in my system. I could probably lower the deca to 300. Then once im done with the deca cruise on the test eq and hgh for awhile if that sounds any better

That’s not a lot of gear bro. you’re at the right spot.. I would run EQ 4 weeks before dropping deca. I would switch to tren E or add it when you start prepping .. the drop EQ: add mast E last 8 weeks ; just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to take the least amount of gear as possible. Quality Gear vs Quantity. if you stop growing after 8-10 weeks and you cant eat more, or gain with adding some orals or switching compounds then it might be time to take a break.

EQ below 800 mg is a waste in my opinion. Overall I think EQ is a waste. Try 1-Test Cyp. That should replace all EQ from now on.

EQ below 800 mg is a waste in my opinion. Overall I think EQ is a waste. Try 1-Test Cyp. That should replace all EQ from now on.

Eq has to be ran at least 18 weeka to get the best benefit from the compound.800mg is the lowest I go

Other option I have is drop deca add tren enth 400mg and w the EQ at 600mg run those w the test at 750 for 15 weeks

Here is where we go back to:
1) Quality of gear
2) Each persons Chemistry is different.

My Brother in law was shredded at 240 and 5'10' on 300 EQ only!! I also have a friend that makes great gains on Masterone and test. So there is no cookie cutter approach to this. You have to try and mix and match.

Have you tried raising your cardio? On that amount of gear, cardio will definitely help level things out.

With that being said, if this discomfort is correlated to gear alone then just drop dosages until your body tells you you're good.

I agree with this too. I don’t see much of anything with eq until around 1000-1200 Mg’s

I'd go with something pretty close to what beastmode suggested, but I'd use tren ace instead of tren E....I'd also do 4-6 weeks of orals during the first half, and again with something drier during the last 4-6 weeks.

25 weeks total...start with

test 750, deca 500, drol 50-70/or dbol 30-50 (drol/dbol 4-6weeks only)

add in EQ @ 600-900 3 weeks before dropping deca...then....,

test 750, EQ 6-900, tren ace 50 EOD, Mast 50 EOD, Arimidex .5/day

last 4-6 weeks add either Winny @ 50/day if young and joints allow or Var 80/d

last week keep it simple, try to be ready 10 days out and donn't fuck with water/ sodium etc too much if you don't know how your body responds to it yet...too many guys fuck up all their hard work at the last minute IMO...

I agree that is a lot of gear for your weight.

And people must be getting fake EQ because its plenty effective at lower dosages, for me anyway. It doesn't need 18 weeks to get anything out of it. It may take a little longer to hit its stride but its not a waste.

I would just swap the deca for EQ when you feel the need and not think too much about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131