over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching compounds?

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
How long do you guys go running the same compounds? How often do you switch?

Testosterone = till I’m dead
NPP - 2x a year for 3-4 months
Tren - 2x a year for 3-4 months
Primo - 1x a year for 6 months
Var - sprinkled in occasionally
GH - annually (currently off it now though)

I’ll do others, but these are my staples. I want to get back to Drol but I’m still leary from the horrible cystic acne it gave me.

Cage

This is an interesting topic and I'd like to hear how others do it. I'll share what I do and why, though I'm likely atypical but maybe others can find something I do useful too.

Context - I'm late 40s and been trying to downsize. Was never a BBer but focus more on strength/conditioning. Lifting for 30 plus years now. Doing a recomp blast now, long esters just kicking in, 240 at around 6'2" and visible abs albeit not ripped 6 Pack.

I am on TRT and mostly blast/cruise with longer cruises above my pure trt dose. I run long esters for most blasts which are generally 12-20 weeks with rare ones in the 20-30s. I don't switch or swap long esters though I might increase dosages but really that's rare so those are a stable base. I run them until I'm done. 30+ week cycle could see some swapping mid way or last 12 weeks.

I use orals or short esters for scaling overall doses up. What I don't like to do is swap between these. Really fucks my training cycle (even var to drol screws me up - better to introduce the drol and gradually scale off the var). What also is a negative is adding a strong drying compound suddenly - I'd rather start them light and scale them up. Totally changes my leverages and lifts. I've been injured here in addition to having to completely reset lifts. A lot of this has to do with my big frame. If I weighed 300+ it wouldn't change my leverages so much but my heavier days are over so I need to watch how I use these. I have no issue with masteron or winstrol or var or tren - those are well tolerated its just the introduction of them that I need to really pay attention to and plan.

Probably atypical here like I said but this is what works for me. Stable base of long esters, short esters and orals to scale dose up as needed but generally run those longer than most and not slammed in as it can disrupt my training at my height/weight. Maybe that helps someone or is at least interesting. Certainly interested in others' experiences and context.

EDIT
Main compounds -
Test E/C, Deca, Tren A (I have some tren E to try), Masteron (for feel mainly - gives me nothing in the gym), Primo, equipoise (newer to this but so far so good), winstrol, var, drol, GH

Considering most will have test all year...

Cycling compounds between tren, nandrolone, eq, are the main secondary compound, u could add Primo in but it think that's more an after thought with masteron as you can run these longer in my opinion or completely leave out.

Tren e -I think 16 weeks at a time, sometimes less. Tren e feels better to run longer as I domt get the sides that come with tren ace.

Npp -8 weeks get too much water build up great for bulking. Deca gives me more sides deca dick is real say bye bye orgasms.

Eq -no less then 16 weeks

Orals 4-8 week cycles. In between oral cycles I'll take time off check bloods and start to use preworkout. I do believe in some oral effects on workouts used within hours of a workout. Then if I am trying to get a little more yoked I'll run an oral cycle again

When u go on a cruise dose is the time to let the esters and drugs clear completely before you check health and start another blast

300 test, then rotate one more compound for at least 6 weeks or however long I feel like it until I need a change.

A little fluffy? Var or tren. Pushing for size? Drol or npp. Happy with how things are? Mast.

No more than 600mg AAS Total. I find that as long as total AAS dosage is the same it really doesn't matter I don't see or feel a difference between compounds or get sides.

In the past, I would stay on test all the time and cycle other injects for two months at a time, orals only two weeks at a time, i would only do it because that was interesting and fun for me

Test year round. Usually a lower dose. I upped it in December/Jan to put in some thickness, I’ll back it down late February.

Gh year round, period. This has become foundational for me. 5-10iu.

On top of that, I am introducing DHB for the first time this year. 500mg/week to start, just began 4 days ago. Thankfully mine is 125mg/ml and pip-free, so volume isn’t an issue.

This summer, post DHB, I will use low dose primo and mast for cosmetic benefit and mild strength preservation.

Fall will just be chilling on test.

I have anavar on hand for occasional cosmetic 1-2 week runs, but I can’t see myself using it much.

I also grabbed some Epistane. It has not arrived yet, but it was my first ever steroid. I plan to use it briefly at the end of summer just for fun, perhaps around my birthday in August.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131