over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from clinic to family Dr.

herman01

Registered
If I go to my family Dr. To discuss Trt and that I'm already on it with a clinic and want to switch.. Do you think he will take bloods then or tell me to come off for while then test? I'm prescribed 200 Mg's a week and my levels will be elevated. Need to do it financially but if he request I get off for awhile that's gonna suck ass.

If you do want to switch then drop down to 100mg/wk several weeks prior to your appt... I would expect he would order labs to establish baseline and those would depend on his experience with TRT...

If hes one that wants you to come off before testing I would stress your profound symptoms you experience when off... No reason he can't get baseline labs then take over from there..

Seems like your primary would be able to get info from the current clinic. I believe you have sign a release so they can coordinate that way your dr can see all your records.

That's exactly what I was thinking.. Tell him my symptoms and how I feel and drop down in dosage. My primary Dr. Doesn't know.. I haven't been to him in over a year. But he will know in about 2 weeks.

FYI some primary's do not do trt. Your dr may want to refer you to an endo which is no biggie

Last edited:
I recently switched from my clinic to a local doc, he ran full blood panel, and then we had a sit down, he prescribed me a low amount like 40 mlg a week for the first 5 weeks, whereas with my clinic i was transitioning from 200 every week down to 100 a week due to issues at 200 a week,

The doc wants me to be dialed in and will give me bloods agin next week, but be prepared to have to buy some ugl on the side if u need it, he asked me all sorts of questions and ultimately i convinced him to give mw a shot ( no pun intended haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info.. Yea I got some ugl test. My script is mainly to cover my butt incase something ever happens.

Yup thats why most have it, i have a clinic i go thru as well, but recently got hooked up thru my local gp, abd will hopefully get his dosage raised next week and then still get my prop and what ever so i can stay legit,

Good luck, tell the doc u cant keep wood, joints hurt and u went thru a clinic in order to get put on test, that way he knows u have already been thru a doc, i did this and he was impressed and i also talked him into letting me do my shots twice a week, and he was cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this. I just brought my past couple of blood test results and my prescription bottle and family doc scripted it on the spot. Took blood work but still gave me the script. Just call and make sure the doc has experience with TRT and will script injections. You don't have to come off. Just tell them you want him/her to continue your care.

Last edited:
Great ideas!.. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'll gather up everything and show him I'm already on it and know what I'm doing. Yea I messed around with this chik for awhile and stupid me let her know what I stick in my body and after we stopped seeing each other she went crazy. Keyed my truck which was only 6 months old, tried to come into my work but we have security. I was scared she was gonna call my company and tell them some info so I took the leap to join a clinic so I'm legal and she can say whatever she wants. It's been almost a year since and ever since my wife threatened to kick her ass she stopped calling me..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws