over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from deca to tren

B

Bigd128

Hello, I'm on a cycle of dbol/test/deca about fourth week in. I have tren on hand and was thinking of dropping deca around week twelve and adding eight weeks of tren. What y'all think? Anyone ran something similar? Thanks guys.

I did 13 weeks decca then 4 weeks tren ace. Went well I got large off the test n decca I was like 270 then the tren hardened me up and I dropped to 255. In your case only 4 weeks of decca? You wouldn't have seen much results from the decca yet kind of a waste imho. But whatever no biggie haha if u have tren n aren't happy with your current cycle or your goals changed then run tren

Unless the Deca is giving you problems, I wouldn't drop for at least another 8 weeks. Then again, if it's giving you problems I wouldn't drop it and switch to tren. Or is it you don't like the results after 4 weeks? I'd be surprised if you had any.

I did 13 weeks decca then 4 weeks tren ace. Went well I got large off the test n decca I was like 270 then the tren hardened me up and I dropped to 255. In your case only 4 weeks of decca? You wouldn't have seen much results from the decca yet kind of a waste imho. But whatever no biggie haha if u have tren n aren't happy with your current cycle or your goals changed then run tren

he said @ week 12 do the swap.... so flipping a 12'er to a 20... not bad IMO

IMO it sounds reasonable and you should experience similar gains as mentioned the tren should harden you up in comparison to the deca... IDK if your running dbol thru out at low/med dose or just did as initial bump at start of cycle but of you want to add some fullness to your hardness from tren add or keep the dbol back in something like 25mg/preWO etc is enuf to get the effect your looking for as well as compounding with the tren for strength...

Fuckk sorry bros I can't read lol. I agree with man of the world. Sounds like a goodplan. My cycle where I did 13 weeks decca 4 tren A was awesome. So your 20 weeker sounds like a good cycle. Orals can be good prewo. I had some success with drol 50 before workouts. Never tried dbols tho

funny you made this thread, im considering pretty much the same thing lol. good luck with it ;)

I literally just switched today from 12 weeks of EQ/test E. to Tren A./test P. gonna run it for 8 weeks. So I think it's a great idea. HAHA

Thanks guys I just really couldn't figure out if it was ok to make the switch with the deca still in my system. And I'm gonna drop my test to 200 and run the tren 400

That's exactly what I'm gonna do put on mass and cut with the tren and prop. I was just curious if having to cruise for the deca to be out before adding the tren. But thank you

That's exactly what I'm gonna do put on mass and cut with the tren and prop. I was just curious if having to cruise for the deca to be out before adding the tren. But thank you

You never said what dose you're currently running the Test and Deca?

Since you are running Deca you should have Caber or Prami on hand. If not then you should get some to avoid any prolactin sides.

the couple weeks it takes for deca to noticeably clear is when your tren should be in full swing so really no point of considering cruise for it to clear... let the little synergy they may have slowly fade out on its own until tren kicks and then you do what ever fine tuning with diet etc following whatever your intentions are...

Iv run caber before but I found that 100 mg b6 morn n night works just as good. Bloodwork shows prolactin middle of the range. B6 is prolly healthier for u

You never said what dose you're currently running the Test and Deca?

Since you are running Deca you should have Caber or Prami on hand. If not then you should get some to avoid any prolactin sides.

My test and deca I'm running 750 test cyp and 600 deca a week. I have caber on hand. When I drop the test to 200 and add tren ill add the caber in .5mg twice a week.

the couple weeks it takes for deca to noticeably clear is when your tren should be in full swing so really no point of considering cruise for it to clear... let the little synergy they may have slowly fade out on its own until tren kicks and then you do what ever fine tuning with diet etc following whatever your intentions are...

Thanks for the advice, that makes it pretty clear. Thanks. Ya trying to put On mass and cut with the tren. Should be fun!!!!!

My last 2 cycles have been -
8 weeks Test PP + NPP 1.5/1 ratio
8 weeks Test PP + Tren A 1/3 ratio

Look and feel awesome.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member