over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Sustanon to Test Prop mid cycle

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hello. I have been running Sustanon at about 400mg per week on average for the last 9 weeks. I'm finishing up my Sustanon supply tonight and wanted to start using the Test Prop that I have on hand. Are there any concerns to switching up mid cycle? How much Test Prop should I take? I was thinking 100mg every other day. I have been making decent gains on the sustanon and am curious to see how it may go once I switch to a larger dose of the short esther Prop that is already in the sustanon in a smaller amount. How long can I safely run the Prop after being on the sustanon for 9 weeks? I assume the longer esters in the sustanon will clear my system in 14 days from now and I'll be strictly on the prop as I ride the cycle to the end.

What do you guys think?

That would be crazy

I was under the impression that the 4 different esters in the Sustanon were all test, but just with different timing releases. The 30mg of Prop in the sustanon being the short acting ester. So using just test prop at 100mg, would essentially replace the other 3 esters and if pinned every other day or maybe every 3 days would allow for less test spikes as the other 3 esters left my system over the next two weeks.

Not correct I assume?

I was under the impression that the 4 different esters in the Sustanon were all test, but just with different timing releases. The 30mg of Prop in the sustanon being the short acting ester. So using just test prop at 100mg, would essentially replace the other 3 esters and if pinned every other day or maybe every 3 days would allow for less test spikes as the other 3 esters left my system over the next two weeks.

Not correct I assume?

sustanon is not just test lol wtf?

he's fucking with you :)

its a great idea. The prop will be an awesome switch and if you run it out another 4-8 weeks then the undecanoate ester from the sust will have time to clear. The half-life of that ester is long, you need to triple or quadruple the halflife of an ester to determine when it will be cleared from your system (depending on how fast you personally metabolize that ester/oil in general), meaning your HPTA will have a chance at BEGINNING recovery around quadruple the half-life of the longest ester you're using. Propionate shortens this clearance time so is a good choice at the end of a cycle.

he's fucking with you :)

its a great idea. The prop will be an awesome switch and if you run it out another 4-8 weeks then the undecanoate ester from the sust will have time to clear. The half-life of that ester is long, you need to triple or quadruple the halflife of an ester to determine when it will be cleared from your system (depending on how fast you personally metabolize that ester/oil in general), meaning your HPTA will have a chance at BEGINNING recovery around quadruple the half-life of the longest ester you're using. Propionate shortens this clearance time so is a good choice at the end of a cycle.

hahaha. Awesome. Thank you so much. giving the deconate the necessary time to clear my system, would I only need to wait 3 days before starting PCT at the end of the total cycle? Also, can the prop be pinned every 3 days or should I stick to every other day?

Don't say we didn't warn you

hahaha. Awesome. Thank you so much. giving the deconate the necessary time to clear my system, would I only need to wait 3 days before starting PCT at the end of the total cycle? Also, can the prop be pinned every 3 days or should I stick to every other day?

E3D is more like an enanthate schedule....prop should be at least every other day.....but in my experience estrogen is easier to control and the effects are better with every day dosing of prop. I inject enanthate everyday to completely control very stable blood levels and reduce volume of injection (more injections with higher gauge syringe of lower volume is better than less injections with higher volume in my experience).

Depending on how much test prop you are running will depend on clearance time. 3 days even on 200-300mg/week is definitely not enough time for prop to clear enough for your system to BEGIN recovery. Its more like 10-15 days in my experience....but you should start nolva/clomid after about 3-4 days of your last shot as the effects will start tapering off then and your test:estrogen ratio will begin to go out of balance.

Again depending on how much sust you've been running, the decanoate ester could take a LONG time to clear...like a month to a month and a half or so. This is one reason why by the way, nandrolone decanoate (deca) is so suppressive, its takes a LONG time to clear somebody's system).

12 Week update

Hey guys, I have been running the prop every other day at 100mg for 12 weeks now and I feel amazing. Controlling estrogen with Aromasin every 3 days at 12.5mg and it's working perfectly. Results in the gym are great and no side effects whatsoever. So much better since switching off from the Sustanon. My first physique show is this saturday and I'm in the best shape of my life at 42 years old. After the show I'll be lowering the dose to 50mg every other day to run as TRT.

thanks for the help!

Hey guys, I have been running the prop every other day at 100mg for 12 weeks now and I feel amazing. Controlling estrogen with Aromasin every 3 days at 12.5mg and it's working perfectly. Results in the gym are great and no side effects whatsoever. So much better since switching off from the Sustanon. My first physique show is this saturday and I'm in the best shape of my life at 42 years old. After the show I'll be lowering the dose to 50mg every other day to run as TRT.

thanks for the help!
Hi Mikecrisp...good luck to you this Saturday,bring it home. Would like to see recent pictures of you. Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member