advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Tren A to Tren Hex...experiences?

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Should I expect to feel a drop off from the shorter ester while the Hex builds in my system?

Additionally, did anyone notice any other real differences between the two, beyond injection frequency?

Thanks.

Should I expect to feel a drop off from the shorter ester while the Hex builds in my system?

Additionally, did anyone notice any other real differences between the two, beyond injection frequency?

Thanks.

naw, by 2nd week on tren hex you will begin seeing or same progress will continue. Don't worry just switch it up and by 3rd week you will be :love::love:

Anybody else sweat like a beast on tren? I can literally drench myself by the end of my first exercise. This is not typical when i'm off and it doesn't bother me but I just think the difference is insane.

Yep, I sweat like I stole something. Also keeps me awake at night. Thankfully, the Elis I'm on are counteracting that & I'm sleeping like a baby.

jt4330, do you notice anything different between the two compounds?

there is no better roid out there than Trenbolone!!! I LOVE the stuff. Yes
it gives you night-sweats quite profusely but that is dose depending. It will aid to the shredded look you will get from Tren, where many people say that Tren aids fatloss without much changing your diet. I take the Tren E for several months at a time. I don't take any Test E or Sust or whatever with it - just Tren E. When I have the cash I'll throw in some GH one day since that is a killer combo. What I have to however supplement with is Arimidex. I have been in the gear-game for over 20 years and I know my body very well and I am prone to gyno. And when on Tren, I get interestingly after 4 weeks or so itchy nipples. Now, Tren does not aromatize - however it increases progesterone and that gives you gyno. So a 25mg tab of Arimidex EOD and I am good. What my point really is and again I am saying that after my 20 years of poking myself with all available combos and cycles under the sun - you need nothing else but Trenbolone - maybe some Arimidex if you gyno prone and some GH if you got the cash for it - NOTHING else - Tren is KING!

But arimidex only works on estrogen.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how that diatribe answered any questions posed in this thread.

We KNOW Tren is king...I'm looking for experiences with different esters.

I am on my second week with Tren Hex. I can't say which is better from all 3 esters. I can definitely see improvements already but even ace could of done that. I will give you an update once im around week 5 or 6.

Now, Tren does not aromatize - however it increases progesterone and that gives you gyno. So a 25mg tab of Arimidex EOD and I am good. What my point really is and again I am saying that after my 20 years of poking myself with all available combos and cycles under the sun - you need nothing else but Trenbolone - maybe some Arimidex if you gyno prone and some GH if you got the cash for it - NOTHING else - Tren is KING!

Hmmm....this must be working for you because estrogen and progesterone are not mutually exclusive. They need each other. So, by wiping out estrogen, you're perhaps inhibiting progesterone production. I'm not a scientist....just taking a guess as to why this may be working for you. Most address both hormones independently. Aromasin for Estro and Caber for Progesterone. Plus it helps strengthen your uterine wall. I'm just kidding....I know you don't have a uterus....or do you?

I've switched from tren ace to ent few weeks ago, the only difference is that sides went away-for the most part mentally I feel a lot better on ent, don't have mood swings on it but the good thigs stayed there to be honest I look even more harder, fuller and bigger on tren e and my strenght inreased last few week too. I've used hex only once (this was my first tren try) and I absolutely loved it! So I assume switching from ace to hex only do a good for you. Everyone is different by my body somhow accepts ent version a lot better than ace.

Tren hex is the BOMB. I feel like I get a lot better results and on less on hex vs ace. Was VERY hard and vascular on 300mg a week of hex. People were saying stuff to me after only being on it a week or two...

Im probably going to use 150mg 3 x per week of Tren Hex on my next cycle, with a healthy dosage of Injectable dbol (25mg pre workout) and Sustanon (500mgEW)

It will be great to try a high dosage of a tren A as currently 50mg EOD isn't doing much.

but only side effect so far is hair loss! :)

So for those at have used Hex, do you feel that the exchange for Ace is a 1:1?
That is to say, if you were running, say, 700 mg Ace, would you need 700mg Hex to get the same effect, or can the dose be lowered?

I know on the surface, that may seem an ignorant question, but Hex is considerably more expensive, so I'm wondering if there's any greater potency.

So for those at have used Hex, do you feel that the exchange for Ace is a 1:1?
That is to say, if you were running, say, 700 mg Ace, would you need 700mg Hex to get the same effect, or can the dose be lowered?

I know on the surface, that may seem an ignorant question, but Hex is considerably more expensive, so I'm wondering if there's any greater potency.

Try both in separate blasts/cycles?

i like tren e the best for several reasones less side effects ,less pininng.there is no way in hell i am going to pinn ed.i just do this for looks and fun.i do feel tren a is a little strounger and if i was going to compete i would run tren a.but for a gym rat tren e is where it is at it just takes a while to start seeing results about 3-4 weeks for me.but for me i say tren e unless your going to compete.i look pretty sick on tren e with all most no side effects.

Try both in separate blasts/cycles?

Since there are so many on here that can answer my question, why not ask instead of throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks?

Lol aikman..

I'd.like.to know.too... As I love tren a.... Used 75/day last.couple.weeks.show.prep... Stocked up some tren to try off-season. And not.wanting.to.pin ED grabbed enanthate...

Was.thinking tren e at 400 wk.. not sure if comparable to 75/day. May do 600??
And have some tren hex, as I want to try it all and see what works beat.. tri terror liked 300wk. So that looks.like a. Good.start.?

Would appreciate some feedback as well
Phats

Lol aikman..

I'd.like.to know.too... As I love tren a.... Used 75/day last.couple.weeks.show.prep... Stocked up some tren to try off-season. And not.wanting.to.pin ED grabbed enanthate...

Was.thinking tren e at 400 wk.. not sure if comparable to 75/day. May do 600??
And have some tren hex, as I want to try it all and see what works beat.. tri terror liked 300wk. So that looks.like a. Good.start.?

Would appreciate some feedback as well
Phats

have you ran Tren E in the past? If so at what dosage?

Why are people talking about tren e in a tren hex/parabolan thread? There is another damn thread about switching from ace to enan in last few days.
This thread is about HEX.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity