advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Tren A to Tren Hex...experiences?

I really have no idea. Back in the day 76mg 3x weekly did wonders supposedly. Id guess 400 a week would be where you may want to start.

75mg ace a day is my sweet spot so Id venture to say 500-600 is where I would look towards... but then again if Tren hex is more efficient or more powerful, maybe you would need less?

^^^
Seriously...

Since the Hex is 2x as expensive, it seems to me (bioscience?) that its either more potent or more efficiently utilized by the human body.

Can the dose of hex be lowered when switching from Ace without losing efficacy?

That extra cash has to be ping somewhere other than a longer release.

I am on my first rodeo for Hex and I don't think I'm ever going back to ace or ETH. this stuff is working amazing for me!!:love::love:

Why are people talking about tren e in a tren hex/parabolan thread? There is another damn thread about switching from ace to enan in last few days.
This thread is about HEX.

Well said, Knight.... Gang IMO Tren Hex takes giant craps in ace. Maybe it takes a little longer to start working in your system but when I was taking it I got strong... like retard banjo strong, no BS.

In addition, I found that Hex had far less sides than Acetate. I used to have the night sweats etc on Acetate and I noticed I had a very short fuse... Not so much on Hex,... no night sweats, no mood change, just strong and ripped looking... and this was on just 100mg eod... so 400mg a week. Now to be fair I was also running 800mg of prop, 25IU/week of gh and a synthroid during the cycle... I went from being frail and having cellulite dimples on my ass to being jacked, harder than wood-pecker lips, and being able to see my abs for the first time in a long time <--- I'm not a bodybuilder like ya'll I just wish I was... so that was all a big deal to me. I just started back in the gym and have to wait another two days until my people will take orders again... so I am Jonesing for Hex.

One last thing, alot of you already know this but Tren Hex is supposedly the same thing as Parabolan... one I was a young Marine all the old Corps guys used to rave about the stuff... So it's good that it's been resurrected as Tren Hex because it's everything they say it is.

Im out, Stay Black my brothers..

One Love

BN08

hex

never tried tren hex...but parabolan back in the 90's was the shit, from what i understand tren hex is almost like the parabolan of the 90's. if it is hold on to ur ass cause u will grow.

tren is for lovers of muscle

have you ran Tren E in the past? If so at what dosage?

400 to 600 a week; pin only twice a week; it works magic, keep test low around 200 and throw in a good oral like winstrol and u my friend will have urself an new and improved physique in no time. i love the tren enan, i hate poking myself eod with ace. tren is the best; not many people argue with that statement.

Why are people talking about tren e in a tren hex/parabolan thread? There is another damn thread about switching from ace to enan in last few days.
This thread is about HEX.

Cause Tren Hex is often fake and hard to get the real thing. What you're usually getting is ace/ent mix.

As to the thread, Why pay more for something that (if real hex) does exactly what Tren E does?

This doesn't answer your question but it should give you some insight why you'd even bother with supposed hex.

I am on my first rodeo for Hex and I don't think I'm ever going back to ace or ETH. this stuff is working amazing for me!!:love::love:

sounds cool, who do you use?

Cause Tren Hex is often fake and hard to get the real thing. What you're usually getting is ace/ent mix.

As to the thread, Why pay more for something that (if real hex) does exactly what Tren E does?

This doesn't answer your question but it should give you some insight why you'd even bother with supposed hex.

Apparently you have missed the posts in this thread and in the other thread that I linked earlier in this thread.. where literally dozens of people are saying hex is the best. more reading and less posting bro.

I don't get why hex works better?

Apparently you have missed the posts in this thread and in the other thread that I linked earlier in this thread.. where literally dozens of people are saying hex is the best. more reading and less posting bro.

Actually I did read it, apparently you assume a lot....

Truth is this: Hex, real hex is hard to find even for a good source.... The hex most have are a mix of trenA and trenE. Of course you're gonna get the good different feeling. You're getting the best of both at the same time, so no wonder it feels different. People i know that have taken "hex" say it feels exactly the same when they cycle tren ace with tren enth. Many guys use both trens much like they would use sust over one ester based testosterone

You know best...thanks man.. now we finally know the truth!

I am fairly certain that everyone who's been pleased with hex will continue to get it from their reputable source.

You know best...thanks man.. now we finally know the truth!

I am fairly certain that everyone who's been pleased with hex will continue to get it from their reputable source.

I hope so.... And Thanks for being a man with your response, people get really bitchy here like their AI is bunk. Good show ol bean....

Well said, Knight.... Gang IMO Tren Hex takes giant craps in ace. Maybe it takes a little longer to start working in your system but when I was taking it I got strong... like retard banjo strong, no BS.

In addition, I found that Hex had far less sides than Acetate. I used to have the night sweats etc on Acetate and I noticed I had a very short fuse... Not so much on Hex,... no night sweats, no mood change, just strong and ripped looking... and this was on just 100mg eod... so 400mg a week. Now to be fair I was also running 800mg of prop, 25IU/week of gh and a synthroid during the cycle... I went from being frail and having cellulite dimples on my ass to being jacked, harder than wood-pecker lips, and being able to see my abs for the first time in a long time <--- I'm not a bodybuilder like ya'll I just wish I was... so that was all a big deal to me. I just started back in the gym and have to wait another two days until my people will take orders again... so I am Jonesing for Hex.

One last thing, alot of you already know this but Tren Hex is supposedly the same thing as Parabolan... one I was a young Marine all the old Corps guys used to rave about the stuff... So it's good that it's been resurrected as Tren Hex because it's everything they say it is.

Im out, Stay Black my brothers..

One Love

BN08

x2
My first try with tren were olg good parabolan I loved this compound, grew like a weed with no side effects at all, none. When I started using ace I got all the sides, yried with high test low test with ai's without them with prl inhibitors and without them - I was feeling sides anyway more or less. Now I am on tren ent (first run) only 100 mg test cyp no ai's no caber or prami and I can tell you that all the sides went away, well some sweating, maybe woke up 2-3 times a night but that is it. Love tren hex and ent, hate ace.

Used Mao labs hex at only 200mg a week with 100mg test and put on good size and leaned out a lot.

I haven't used any AAS in years other than Anavar but this thread is started to sway me..tren hex @ 200/wk seeing solid results!? Hnmm

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws