over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching Gear around

s_moore

Registered
I'm about to go on an 8 week cycle & have test, deca & eq.

I'll be running 500mg test as a base & want to run 300mg of an anabolic with it. I was going to just take 150mg deca & 150mg eq along with the test for the entire 8 weeks but was wondering ig taking deca for 4 weeks & then switching to eq for the last 4 would be better?

I'm still not convinced that switching gear around makes that much of a difference.

If those are the only 2 choices, then Deca for the whole 8 weeks, no EQ.

Personally, the only type of Nandrolone I'd use for just 8 weeks is NPP.

Deca (for me) really starts working about week 6, so you'd have only 2 weeks of affect from the Deca. NPP works right away. If the Deca works better for you than it does for me, and 8 weeks is enough effect, I'd just use that and not switch to EQ.

IMO, there's no point in EQ for 4 weeks. Any less than 10-12 weeks on EQ is pointless. 4 weeks of EQ will just add a couple points to your Hematocrit, but not a much muscle to your frame;)

I'm about to go on an 8 week cycle & have test, deca & eq.

I'll be running 500mg test as a base & want to run 300mg of an anabolic with it. I was going to just take 150mg deca & 150mg eq along with the test for the entire 8 weeks but was wondering ig taking deca for 4 weeks & then switching to eq for the last 4 would be better?

I'm still not convinced that switching gear around makes that much of a difference.

do you even know what you're doing? any of those for just 8 weeks is pretty pointless unless its test prop...but even then, 8 weeks is not very long...just saying

no offense bro, but 8 weeks of test is not pointless. not everyone uses a ton of gear for a long period. when i started out i used a small dose for ten weeks and grew just fine and most of my gains were in weeks three thru six...i never go over 750 of test in general. and as long as my diet is good i see changes

no offense bro, but 8 weeks of test is not pointless. not everyone uses a ton of gear for a long period. when i started out i used a small dose for ten weeks and grew just fine and most of my gains were in weeks three thru six...i never go over 750 of test in general. and as long as my diet is good i see changes

Well to be honest mike is wright if the test is e or c. deca is a 10 week min IMO. Eq is min 16 IMO. All long esters need to be ran for longer periods. Now short esters, can go for shorter periods because they work fast. S MOORE needs to rethink his strategies.:banghead:

Deca just starts to come on in 4 weeks..if your only gonna go 8wks then grab some NPP...as fars as Eq goes i wouldnt even bother unless your gonna go atleast 14wks.. Best choice if your set on a 8 week cycle NPP/Test Prop... just my opinion.

Hmmmm, so all those people receiving Deca for medical reasons have to wait 4 weeks for it's effects & benefits?

And when I went on an 8 week all EQ cycle of 600mg & gained 14lbs it was all in my mind?

Steroids with long esters (e.g. Deca and EQ) are not suited for short cycles for two reasons:

1. It takes them a few weeks to build up. If you're running an 8 week cycle using EQ, you'd only really have peak concentration of EQ in your body for like 2 weeks. Not optimal at all.

2. It takes them a few weeks to leave your body. Which means you'll be shut down longer after your cycle.

So you won't be getting peak/optimal concentration of those drugs AND you'll be shutdown longer after your cycle, making it very hard for you to gain anything AND nearly impossible for you to keep your gains. A better idea would be test prop as your base with either npp, tren a, or an oral added in. Or if you want to use more compounds, then test prop as base + npp + an oral would make more sense.

Most people seem to agree that 16 weeks with EQ @ 600mg/week is a minimum. I suppose it's similar with deca. But if you want to keep your HPTA functioning, it's probably best to blast-cruise with short esters.

Last edited:
So why do guys like Palumbo recomend switching the anabolic every eight weeks? Its not just Palumbo that i have heard recomend that. Is that just bullshit?

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

I never read a word from Palumbo, but if your cycle is working, leave it alone. Same with your diet, routine, moves to get the ladies, effort to get a pat on the back at the office, etc.

When you hit a platuea then change stuff up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws