over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switzerland (Geneva)

Best wishes for you.
I dare not try to change to a new place. So i think you are brave.:headbang:

LandMark Chem - official ProfessionalMuscle Sponsor

I used to dress fairly nice but over here I tend to just wear gym hoodies or t-shirts most days. We went to a new tea room today... it was very nice. I got a cup of tea and a chocolate and coconut crepe.

2i6opww.jpg

2rnxvd1.jpg

Here is my gf messing about...

2n7pmo9.jpg

I used to dress fairly nice but over here I tend to just wear gym hoodies or t-shirts most days. We went to a new tea room today... it was very nice. I got a cup of tea and a chocolate and coconut crepe.

2i6opww.jpg

2rnxvd1.jpg

It is u mate who replaced kai for muscle meds ya ? Now we know atlast. I expect a truck load of muscle med goodies at my address fairly soon please :)

Hi,
let me know if I can help, I live in Geneva...

It is u mate who replaced kai for muscle meds ya ? Now we know atlast. I expect a truck load of muscle med goodies at my address fairly soon please :)

I wish. I like a lot of their supplements. The NO Bull pre workout is good and well most things they sell (used them all). I just bought a 5% hoodie and might get a few more things.

Hi,
let me know if I can help, I live in Geneva...

Thanks. I have settled in well now so things are going well. What gym do you go to? I go to Silhouette now and love it. The month before I went to Harmony in Balexert.

I have a membership in Silhouette but i have my own gym open 24/7
Which Silhouette are u going to?

I go to Alpes or Manoir.

Can you pm me how you get your needles. Once I have my delivery it shouldn't matter but I would appreciate it. Thanks

I forgot to ask do you know a good physio or chiropractor here? My back is really bad. Thanks

I go to Alpes or Manoir.

Can you pm me how you get your needles. Once I have my delivery it shouldn't matter but I would appreciate it. Thanks

you can buy them without any problem in the pharmacy...

for b12 injections of course

you can buy them without any problem in the pharmacy...

for b12 injections of course

I have tried 5 pharmacies. Perhaps I just was unlucky with which pharmacies I picked. One offered me needles but she said no more than 5 needles so completely pointless. Plus she said 1 franc per needle and that would work out a silly price. I inj aas ed so that is 1, syntherol would be 8 needles per day. Granted I can use the same needle a few times but even then call it 4 per day. Then you have synthetine which would be 2 per day. Then if I ever start peptides that could be 4 per day. At a minimum that would be 10 per day so 300 Francs per month. 300 francs is $309 for the US guys. That's a lot of money just for needles. In the UK I could get them for free. I would order them online just because sometimes they would be awkward and only offer me limited amounts etc. That way I could get a big supply that would last me... they weren't cheap but they weren't $309 per month!

I started my other log as I thought if I have issues with getting them delivered I can go the pharmacy. It should be ok now but I just have to wait. Customs stopped my needles and asked me to supply a proforma invoice etc. The guy said he would hold them for me and I got everything sorted. Then yesterday I get an e-mail from the needle supplier stating they have sent the parcel back to the UK. They have resent it today with all the documentation attached. Hopefully it goes through and I have them on Monday. They even stopped my gear and asked for a proforma invoice for that too :D

I forgot to ask do you know a good physio or chiropractor here? My back is really bad. Thanks

I am also going to Alpes and Maunoir.... Closed to Maunoir I know a very good guy, he's done wonders so far and he's not expensive

I am also going to Alpes and Maunoir.... Closed to Maunoir I know a very good guy, he's done wonders so far and he's not expensive

That sounds perfect. We should meet up one day in the gym if you want. Could you pm me that guys details if possible. Does he speak any English?

I actually trained for the 1st time this week today. I trained most bodyparts but wanted to train back and shoulders to see if it would help. Resting doesn't seem to be helping it so I figured the gym may do me good. Well I use the term train loosely as it were the worst workout of my life. Shoulders consisted of a variety of raises and shrugs with 4kg db's. Machine shoulder press with 20kg. Back was seated rows with 20kg and basically just stretching my back out. I went heavier on quads and calves but still took it very easy. I still got a great pump though (very slow reps) and felt amazing afterwards. I am still in pain but nothing worse than any other day.

well his english is just the minimum to communicate but it should be fine....
I have sent you a PM

well his english is just the minimum to communicate but it should be fine....
I have sent you a PM

Thanks matey. But I didn't receive a pm.

Geneva Women

Wealthy, beautiful smart and crazy. The most stunning woman I ever meet was a Rothschild from Geneva. Took her own life with 28 mil in her checking acct and heir to tens of billions.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws