over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swolen gut

fatboy07

Registered
Ive got this extened belly, not very much fat on the skin over ab muscle its like my guts have swoled up. Anybody else have this problem and what did you do to correct it. thanks

I'd recommend you get checked to make sure it's not some kind of liver/kidney/digestive problems etc. Because usually the first signs are swelling, and then the next signs are not very nice... It's always better to be safe then sorry.

I'd recommend you get checked to make sure it's not some kind of liver/kidney/digestive problems etc. Because usually the first signs are swelling, and then the next signs are not very nice... It's always better to be safe then sorry.

I agree with this comment; I had a similar problem that turned out to be digestive. You could be getting constipated, If your eating a ton and not flushing it all out. In my experience thats caused some belly swelling.

I get like that when I drink a lot of protein shakes, or eat heavily processed foods.

I was getting the same problem, its gotten better by me having more shakes for intake the volume of whole food I was eating was really creating a problem the shakes are more condensed and cause less distention since they are a bit easier to digest, I also added fiber supplements, ate even smaller meals even more frequently and never allowed my self to feel full or bloated thats made a big difference, then the other day I went to all you can eat sushi and BOOM it was back, 2 days later its gone again.
As much as whole food carries more benefits if you are adding size and eating a shit ton theirs a point of diminishing returns on their value, they dont digest as easily as the liquid or powder supplements.

I was getting the same problem, its gotten better by me having more shakes for intake the volume of whole food I was eating was really creating a problem the shakes are more condensed and cause less distention since they are a bit easier to digest, I also added fiber supplements, ate even smaller meals even more frequently and never allowed my self to feel full or bloated thats made a big difference, then the other day I went to all you can eat sushi and BOOM it was back, 2 days later its gone again.
As much as whole food carries more benefits if you are adding size and eating a shit ton theirs a point of diminishing returns on their value, they dont digest as easily as the liquid or powder supplements.

What carbs are you mixing with your shakes?

I'll eat damn near full on meals ever 2-3 hr and take 3 avg dumps a day so I know I'm not backed up.. but just the sheer quantity of food so frequent has me with a modified pot belly looking appearance cuz stomach is always full. Im always active so always eating to feed the machine... if I drop my activity levels for a day or two so appetite isn't always ravaging and my GI clears out the look goes away and abs and torso r more defined etc...

It could be that your just backed up and need to flush your system like stated in another thread. Or, this just happened to me about a month ago,all I had that morning was my protien shake made with fat free milk. By lunch time my gut was all swollen and a bit painfull. The only thing I could think off was that I had become lactose intolerant, (my older brother is), but I'm 45 and never had this problem B4. I switched to soy milk and felt awesome, no more bloating etc. Just my 2 cents as I feel so much better and my BF % is going down as well.Let us know what the problem was as I'm sure your not the only one and BTW if you fast for 3 days how much lbm can you lose? I think we should all purge our systems every once in a while. feel better.

I also get gut extension on bulkers. Constant food intake and heavy deadlifts plus 1/2 abb workouts once a week. All abs are nicely visable but destended. Thought for A while it was from the hgh and LR3 but its gone every summer when I'm not consuming 6000cals.
Gonna give that 2 day cleaner a try even though I'll probably drop 5-10 even 15pds in 2 days I would think it would rebound fairly quickly with a cleaned out GUTT.

Last edited:
What carbs are you mixing with your shakes?

I was using oatmeal but I stopped - started adding more malto and some fruit-usually pineapple.
Oatmeal it turned out was part of my bloating problem.

I was using oatmeal but I stopped - started adding more malto and some fruit-usually pineapple.
Oatmeal it turned out was part of my bloating problem.

Oats are terrible for bloating for me which is a shame as I live them. White rice is a nice clean easily digestible carb source even if the calories are somewhat empty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Could also be an increase in visceral fat. This is not good at all and can cause distended stomachs. Big A battled this a couple of years ago. Maybe he can chime in on this. its a serious issue!!!

Braggs apple cider vinegar seems to help my bloated belly
1 tablespoon two or three times per day

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear