over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen ankles

Mayhem22

Newbies
I have been unable to find any definitive information on this but I am running my first cycle and I am on.

300 Test -E 2x weekly
4iu gh daily
20mg anavar 2x daily

I am a 35 year old male and I have been on gh for two months and T for 3 weeks and Var for 1 week. Problem is my ankles are swollen. Started about two days ago and I can't find anything that helps me decide what to do. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I have been unable to find any definitive information on this but I am running my first cycle and I am on.

300 Test -E 2x weekly
4iu gh daily
20mg anavar 2x daily

I am a 35 year old male and I have been on gh for two months and T for 3 weeks and Var for 1 week. Problem is my ankles are swollen. Started about two days ago and I can't find anything that helps me decide what to do. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

By no means am I an expert, but you might want to try the process of illimination. What I mean is start dropping one compound off of your cycle to see if sides change, Or lower the dose your on. I believe HGH causes those sort of sides. Maybe lower you dose to 2 iu then gradually over time increase to 3 then 4.

Last edited:
I appreciate it. I will drop gh dosage to see. I thought maybe it was that as well.

Appreciate it!

So nothing to be concerned about then? Just ride it out or dial it back?

I had this issue during my last contest prep when my estrogen was out of control. Added in letrozole a few times a week and They've stayed down. Was the first time i had the issue as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this issue during my last contest prep when my estrogen was out of control. Added in letrozole a few times a week and They've stayed down. Was the first time i had the issue as well

I read that somewhere else. It was the only thing I found on this was one other person with same issue and he thought it was estrogen too. Maybe I should throw in an extra arim next few days.

I read that somewhere else. It was the only thing I found on this was one other person with same issue and he thought it was estrogen too. Maybe I should throw in an extra arim next few days.

Arimidex,nolvadex or clomid will solve your problem

it seems a few adjustments should clear this all up. Thanks everyone!

One other thing - at the time I had swelling I was also consuming a shit ton of artificial sweetener as I was dieting toward a competiton. Not sure if you do but that may help water retention as well.

300 Test -E 2x weekly
4iu gh daily
20mg anavar 2x daily

how much cardio are you doing? even walking two or three miles several times a week/every day may be an answer.

Why eat poison?

Lol I knew that was coming..I hated my life at that point..was at about 1k calories daily..an hour on the stepper daily..still wasn't dropping weight...was craving that "sweet taste," baddddd idea I know.

I am doing absolutely zero cardio.

it's because it's as boring as all "get out." All Get?out | Definition of All Get?out by Merriam-Webster

here's some advice. don't ever tell anyone on a forum you are not doing any cardio. and by the way ...i won't tell. seriously walking - whatever you're comfortable with - does away with a lot of ills. you don't have to do it everyday but at least four days a week of walking should give you some positive results in less than a month. it's kind of like magic.

any signs of edema when you take off your socks? like a ring around your calf from sock elastic?

it's because it's as boring as all "get out." All Get?out | Definition of All Get?out by Merriam-Webster

here's some advice. don't ever tell anyone on a forum you are not doing any cardio. and by the way ...i won't tell. seriously walking - whatever you're comfortable with - does away with a lot of ills. you don't have to do it everyday but at least four days a week of walking should give you some positive results in less than a month. it's kind of like magic.

any signs of edema when you take off your socks? like a ring around your calf from sock elastic?

Haha! Only felt comfortable saying that as I am purchasing some cardio equipment this week but unfortunately it is the current truth. No signs of edema and ankles are looking better. I will start cardio this next week so that should improve things as well from the sounds of what you are saying.

300 Test -E 2x weekly
4iu gh daily
20mg anavar 2x daily

Up your dose of Aden. And do only one in of grow......you are doing to much grow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131