over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen Feet

vitor

Registered
One of my employee's is a good friend of mine and also juices. He couldnt come to work this morning because his feet are swollen. Now here is the following :

He is 29 years old, about 5'9 175lbs, 5 weeks into a cycle containing

500mgs Sus250
75mgs of Fina EOD
20mgs of DBOL ED
Just started gh about 2 weeks ago 2iu's everyday

The only thing he said he did diffriently was got high for his girlfriends bday this weekend and ate like a fat pig, he said like 5000kcals, and took a bunch of ala.

I thought it could be that, but I know water weight could be

A. No arimidex ect
B. THE GH
C. Kindney problems from the fina
D. He ate like a fat pig,

I gave him 2 days off we dont need him that bad, but if he has water in the feet/ankles tommorw I said it is hospital time.

ANy recomendations, I am kinda worried, he hasnt missed a day for work in 4 months.

V

BUMP

There are some experts on here who can chime in, but if it were me, I would lay off all the AAS today and tomorrow until the edema(swelling) goes away. Do not compress the feet or ankles with tight bandages. Have him soak his feet in cold water. Have him keep his feet elevated during the day and night. Have him get it checked by a doctor tomorrow if it doesn't look better. They might give him a diuretic. It sounds like he's really stressed his body (liver, kidney, or heart) with his partying. Does he have a liver detoxifier? It could also be high levels of sodium if he used salt on everything he ate.
Like I said, I'm no expert, but this might give you a start.

any other symptoms?

Hows his breathing? does he have trouble sleeping or laying down? coughing? if so these may be signs of congested heart failure.

vitor said:
One of my employee's is a good friend of mine and also juices. He couldnt come to work this morning because his feet are swollen. Now here is the following :

He is 29 years old, about 5'9 175lbs, 5 weeks into a cycle containing

500mgs Sus250
75mgs of Fina EOD
20mgs of DBOL ED
Just started gh about 2 weeks ago 2iu's everyday

The only thing he said he did diffriently was got high for his girlfriends bday this weekend and ate like a fat pig, he said like 5000kcals, and took a bunch of ala.

I thought it could be that, but I know water weight could be

A. No arimidex ect
B. THE GH
C. Kindney problems from the fina
D. He ate like a fat pig,

I gave him 2 days off we dont need him that bad, but if he has water in the feet/ankles tommorw I said it is hospital time.

ANy recomendations, I am kinda worried, he hasnt missed a day for work in 4 months.

V
Are you sure it's swollen feet all the way or mainly a hang over that he can't make it in for...just curious...

Is he using creatine?
When on a cycle creatine will make my feet and ankles swell big time.
When i use creatine off cycle no problems.

I was in college with him and have visited, I know from time to time he gets high and doesnt drink cuz he hates being hung over. I build homes, decks, remodel houses, so its more physical work. I think he is breathing fine, I know he is elevating feet, but will have him soak in hot water, I told him earlier to drop the dbol and fina, and the test is just in his system not much we can do.

Thanks for the help...

If it's chemically caused it's the GH. He maybe a super sensitive person too it but that is what it is. I have veins everywhere, thighs, forearms, shoulders, you name it I have them. So I should have them in my feet right, well not when there's GH around. They puff up like a balloon, but it's not painful or cause problems walking. So if there is concern then maybe he should se a doctor, but I would try and find one of knowledge about what's going on with the chemicals in his sytem.

My first thought is your Kidney's regulate water...if it cont. have him go to his DR. and get checked.

Could be the Gh, but at that dosage not likely. The other day I ate a little more sodium ffods than usual. Woke up was almost 4 pounds heavier. My eyes looked puffy and my fingers slightly swollen. So I drink some extra water took about 2 grams of vit C and cut back my food intake for the day. By the end of the night I was pissin like crazy. Next day back to mormal. It was most likely the food that he ate.

He has done the good thing, drop of everything and see how he is feeling. I have 2 questions. For how long was into this cycle for, and if it was his first one ? Also I trully advice your friend to have his blood checked asap.

He just called its 7:15 we start early in my biz. He is coming in, said his feet are back to normal. Said he dropped the pinks, dropped the fina, and took .5ml of arimidex, and mildy watched what he ate. But said before this happenend was mildy having discomfort in his upper pubic area kinda like 2 inches down from his belly button to the left. I am telling him to go vote then take the day off and see a doc, there are just so many things that could have gone wrong.

vitor said:
But said before this happenend was mildy having discomfort in his upper pubic area kinda like 2 inches down from his belly button to the left.
I have that pain everytime I bend over to pick up a sheet of drywall. I have yet to go and have any of it checked out.

Almost looks like the place where you get a sports hernia. Its so funny my american workers are the biggest babies, two guys to carry 2 sheet packs where my spanish workers who dont lift weights or care about exercise or how the look carry 2 by them selves. Im wondering what good all that muscle is for sometimes

But hey if you need drywall hung/taped and finished in MD/DC/VA PM me, 25$ per sheet hang tape and finish. Will travel for the right job...

hahahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity