over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swollen hands/feet from 4iu gh?

hansen215

Registered
so im only 2 days into starting my 2nd kit of gener blues. been running 4iu/day 1st thing in the morning. as of about 2 weeks into my 1st kit a started getting hand numbness when i wake up and it goes away throughout the day, however it starts back up throughout the day. i had quite a few drinks with friends last night and we got pretty plastered(didnt know if that mightve had any effect on it so i added that in) and i wake up a few hours ago and my hands hurt and swollen so bad that i couldnt take my shot. now im starting to feel better(i used my hands to type this) but i still cant make a fist at all. is there a way to combat this swelling and numbness?

**i am also running 500mg test e/wk and 75mg tren/eod

so im only 2 days into starting my 2nd kit of gener blues. been running 4iu/day 1st thing in the morning. as of about 2 weeks into my 1st kit a started getting hand numbness when i wake up and it goes away throughout the day, however it starts back up throughout the day. i had quite a few drinks with friends last night and we got pretty plastered(didnt know if that mightve had any effect on it so i added that in) and i wake up a few hours ago and my hands hurt and swollen so bad that i couldnt take my shot. now im starting to feel better(i used my hands to type this) but i still cant make a fist at all. is there a way to combat this swelling and numbness?

Nope. I still get the numbness after 8 months. It did not start until after I went above 2ius a day.

well at least you know your blues are the real deal ...

is there any chance of causing damage to my hands over a long period of time? like nerve endings or something?

what is it exactly that causes the numbness?

whos blues are you running?

is there any chance of causing damage to my hands over a long period of time? like nerve endings or something?

I have been trying to get an answer to this for awhile(if it can cause damage), but have never gotten one. The numbness is fluid build up.

WTF

I am having similar experiences - hand pain, joint aches, lethargy. If this doesn't ever go away (I'm on a very low dose)

I'm certainly not understanding the appeal of GH. Test makes me feel like superman. The GH is making me feel like an old man.

I am having similar experiences - hand pain, joint aches, lethargy. If this doesn't ever go away (I'm on a very low dose)

I'm certainly not understanding the appeal of GH. Test makes me feel like superman. The GH is making me feel like an old man.

The only reason I am staying on it is that is has changed my body more(long term)with very low dose gear then anything else ever has and I still keep getting small changes after 8 months.I am also talking about health effects. My skin is better. My overall health is fantastic. I just want to make sure I am not damaging nerves.

so is there a chance f causing permanent damage to the hands? am i better off just stopping my gh usage? im already stocked up so it'd be a big waste if i had to stop it. plus im only 1 day into my 2nd kit.

so is there a chance f causing permanent damage to the hands? am i better off just stopping my gh usage? im already stocked up so it'd be a big waste if i had to stop it. plus im only 1 day into my 2nd kit.

You're overreacting man. You're not going to lose sensitivity in your hands or anywhere else. It's temporary. Prove it to yourself.....get off GH for a bit and the numbness will dissipate. Been there, done that.

-Papa!-

You're overreacting man. You're not going to lose sensitivity in your hands or anywhere else. It's temporary. Prove it to yourself.....get off GH for a bit and the numbness will dissipate. Been there, done that.

-Papa!-

Bump, this. Nothing to worry about really. Over a month or two period your hands will become less and less tingly and numb and will be back to normal.

GenSci states:
"Regardless of your goal, as a general rule the best way to begin your HGH program is to start with a low dose and ease your body into the higher doses. This will allow you to avoid or at least minimize many of the more common sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain & swelling."
**broken link removed**

I always compare GenSci or other legit China based GH to a US GH source because I (personally) believe China cuts a few corners, anyhow,...

Notropin states:
What are the possible side effects of Nutropin?
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience:
• ongoing injection site discomfort
• curvature of the spine (scoliosis)
joint pain
puffy hands and/or feet (caused by fluid retention)
• changes in vision, a bad headache, or nausea with or without vomiting
• hip or knee pain
• a need to limp when you walk
pain in wrist (carpel tunnel)
• allergic reaction
**broken link removed**

Now I've never experienced any symptoms quite like these, with the exception of mild headaches and mild joint pain. Yes, I've dosed 10-15IU's of potent GH on going. Regardless, pay attention to your body. Sides such as these are a clear sign of the body saying, ENOUGH"s ENOUGH! So chill out and lower your dosage until you can hang.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear