over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen Hands & HGH

Chipper Jones78

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Is this norm for most of you folks??

I am on 5 IU a day and hands are starting to swell up. The wedding ring is really, really tight & barbell curls and becoming hard to do. 2 IU first thing in the morning and 3 IU PWO

Only 2 weeks into it?

Should I be concerned?

I am on mass diet and weight gain now, thus, I am consuming little larger then normal sodium intake along with more carbs and protein.

Thoughts?

Chip

Is this norm for most of you folks??

I am on 5 IU a day and hands are starting to swell up. The wedding ring is really, really tight & barbell curls and becoming hard to do. 2 IU first thing in the morning and 3 IU PWO

Only 2 weeks into it?

Should I be concerned?

I am on mass diet and weight gain now, thus, I am consuming little larger then normal sodium intake along with more carbs and protein.

Thoughts?

Chip

How long have you been on 5iu ED? Just curious since I'm on same protocol except I do all 5iu first thing in morning, but I don't have any swelling.

How long have you been on 5iu ED? Just curious since I'm on same protocol except I do all 5iu first thing in morning, but I don't have any swelling.

Only two weeks, this my concern, only because it's been a short duration.

This has happened before, however, not until 5-6 week in, for me anyways.

I am over thinking it.

Only two weeks, this my concern, only because it's been a short duration.

This has happened before, however, not until 5-6 week in, for me anyways.

I am over thinking it.

If you have potent stuff you cant start in the high. I tried to start at just 3 IU and I was getting the same sides on that! I went to 2 IU per day and the sides went away. YOu then work up your dose slowly over a period of months. You cant just jump in like that. I was on for almost 2 years straight and would still get those sides if I went over 8 IU/day.

So if I were you I would just do 2 IU PWO now and see how you feel with that.

Last time I used a paltry 2IU and got it. I was actually quite happy, I new it was good shit that way :)

Hmmm, I jumped right into 5iu daily and haven't experienced any sides whatsoever; and it's a very reputable supplier/product. Now granted over my lifetime, I've noticed that my body handles substances differently than a lot of people, so I'm not sure if that's contributing to anything (i.e pain medicine tolerance very high, tolerance to local anesthetics VERY high...we're talking 3-4+ rounds of shots to effectively numb mouth for any dental work, tolerance of many prohormones, etc.)

I'm on 5iu ed and just recently had to get a new wedding ring. I had to soap my finger to get it off. Started swelling 2 weeks into my Kigs...

My wife takes 1.5iu ed and has no bad sides and her minor aches are gone, she just said when I asked if she was having any problems.

I'm on 5iu ed and just recently had to get a new wedding ring. I had to soap my finger to get it off. Started swelling 2 weeks into my Kigs...

My wife takes 1.5iu ed and has no bad sides and her minor aches are gone, she just said when I asked if she was having any problems.

Yeah, I also had bad aches in my joints when i stared in on GH too high. I forgot about that. My knees in particular hurt like a mofo. I could barely squat, but once I cut back on the GH I was just fine within 1 week or less.

Hmmm, I jumped right into 5iu daily and haven't experienced any sides whatsoever; and it's a very reputable supplier/product. Now granted over my lifetime, I've noticed that my body handles substances differently than a lot of people, so I'm not sure if that's contributing to anything (i.e pain medicine tolerance very high, tolerance to local anesthetics VERY high...we're talking 3-4+ rounds of shots to effectively numb mouth for any dental work, tolerance of many prohormones, etc.)

Ok, as a test, just for one day, I upped the dose to 10iu on Saturday. I did 5iu in the morning and 5iu late afternoon. When I woke up Sunday morning, my hands were numb, swollen and I couldn't grip worth sh*t. Then I went back to my normal 5iu Sunday morning and the numbness basically lasted the entire day. This morning, it's very minimal, still a bit swollen in the fingers, but my grip is 90% back. It's nice to now know where my tolerance is at this point.

4IU of riptropin and my hands are swollen and numb for 24-36 hours. If I go to 2IU then my hands swell but dont go numb unless I sleep on my side (which sadly I cannot do now since I gained a few dozen pounds of lean mass :().

Ok, as a test, just for one day, I upped the dose to 10iu on Saturday. I did 5iu in the morning and 5iu late afternoon. When I woke up Sunday morning, my hands were numb, swollen and I couldn't grip worth sh*t. Then I went back to my normal 5iu Sunday morning and the numbness basically lasted the entire day. This morning, it's very minimal, still a bit swollen in the fingers, but my grip is 90% back. It's nice to now know where my tolerance is at this point.

Cool. Nice to know your stuff is g2g... My tolerance is at 2iu with my Kigs. I guess that's a good thing cause they'll last twice as long. :)

Cool. Nice to know your stuff is g2g... My tolerance is at 2iu with my Kigs. I guess that's a good thing cause they'll last twice as long. :)

Haha, yes def good to know and that was a partial reason for my experiment too! Now, the weird thing is, I'm switching protocols, and am taking a week off. I haven't dosed since early Sunday morning, and I'm still feeling the effects. That 10iu on Saturday def RIPped pretty hard through my body. I'm really surprised to have effects lasting this long. Initially I thought my grip was back and numbness gone when I commented the other day. But when I went to work out yesterday I couldn't grib the db's worth crap...just horrible. And I woke up this morning still feeling the effects. I did just start using Humanofort on Saturday as well. Any chance of some synergistic effect there? No clue.

I was gone for a week and was having hand "issues" the whole time without doin any gh. I don't know how long the side effects last, but it's a helluva lot longer than the half life! ha

I was gone for a week and was having hand "issues" the whole time without doin any gh. I don't know how long the side effects last, but it's a helluva lot longer than the half life! ha

Seriously man! I'm on day 3 without GH and I still can't sleep on my side without my arms absolutely killing from falling asleep/being numb. Grip still not back. Water retention in hands have gone down but still, wtf. I truly was not expected the sides to last this long even after stopping. I'm not a fan of this at all.

Seriously man! I'm on day 3 without GH and I still can't sleep on my side without my arms absolutely killing from falling asleep/being numb. Grip still not back. Water retention in hands have gone down but still, wtf. I truly was not expected the sides to last this long even after stopping. I'm not a fan of this at all.

Guess you can call it "growing Pains". :D

i wouldnt be worried bout it man. I would jus imangine its some real good gh dosed properly which is rare lol and or u may have started at to high of a dose. I myself use american made nutropin ( real deal) and my hands were gettin tingly at 3 ius at about the 10 day mark. But obv it dont get no betta quality wise than that

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws