over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen hands

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All night my hands were getting numb while sleeping and this morning they are so swollen and puffy from the elbows down. Its swollen to the point that hurts and i can not make a fist.
I know its not hgh as im on 2 ius for 8 months and no problems. I did switch from cyp to sust400 yesterday . Could sust do this in 1 day?

wht is ur diet too much surgar will numb ur hands or too much salt will make em swell.and did this start when u started useing aas gh and ass will kick th other one in high gear.cut back on ur gh say three time a week and check ur diet,like cuting down on ur surgar and salt wont hurt, just a ideal. oh r u taking any antibotik(cant spell nor write sorry) they can imflame ur joints in a big way so be carefull on those well good luck. be smart be safe

sus would never do that done 500mg at time unless their some contaminents in new gear. sounds like a interaction or allergic reaction anyway stop the new shit for a while see if it subsides.

Do you have any tendonitis in your elbows? Any shoulder problems? Have you been training heavier than normal? Possible nerve impingement from inflammation?

Everyone else mentioned drugs but injuries can cause issues too and being enhanced always puts more strain on the tendons. About every lifter I know has some sort of elbow or shoulder issues...

Swelling went down today.
Emery, yes im lifting heavyer than before and i do feel it on my joints, when my hands got swollen i did have pain in my fingers, couldnt make a fist without the pain and my forearms were in pain.
Maybe some arthritis too.

Swelling went down today.
Emery, yes im lifting heavyer than before and i do feel it on my joints, when my hands got swollen i did have pain in my fingers, couldnt make a fist without the pain and my forearms were in pain.
Maybe some arthritis too.

Yeah, I've gotten that before... No BP issues and not on anything. I went to orthopedic and he said it was related to lifting and overdevelopment of muscles in forearms pushing on nerve bundle. The numbness and tingling was mostly in my ring finger and pinky finger.

NSAIDS like ibuprophen and naproxen as well as ice packs several times per day have helped!! Thats what he ordered as well. I also wrap the hell out of them with certain lifts!!

When I had numbness and tingling in the ring & pinky finger it turned out to be a pinched nerve @ c5-c6

All night my hands were getting numb while sleeping and this morning they are so swollen and puffy from the elbows down. Its swollen to the point that hurts and i can not make a fist.
I know its not hgh as im on 2 ius for 8 months and no problems. I did switch from cyp to sust400 yesterday . Could sust do this in 1 day?

Dado5 are you on any cholesterol meds, like simvastatin?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws