over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen injection site almost EVERYTIME

It's been a few weeks so I figured I should update.

I tried heating the loaded syringes up and that didn't really help much. However what did the trick was not pinning right before I worked out. When I would pin my chest I would go train chest about an hour later. I thought this was good for helping stretch the muscle but I guess I was wrong. I now pin hours after I work out later at night and am having next to no pain. I also lowered the amount that I am pinning into my chest and am hitting other sites. This has probably helped as well.

I tried hitting my tear drops in my quads a few times and I don't really get much of any pain until I deadlift 1 or 2 days later. Then they really start to hurt. I'm not sure what it is about training a muscle after pinning it but it obviously does something to cause me a lot of pain.

I tried heating the loaded syringes up and that didn't really help much. However what did the trick was not pinning right before I worked out. When I would pin my chest I would go train chest about an hour later. I thought this was good for helping stretch the muscle but I guess I was wrong. I now pin hours after I work out later at night and am having next to no pain. I also lowered the amount that I am pinning into my chest and am hitting other sites. This has probably helped as well.

I tried hitting my tear drops in my quads a few times and I don't really get much of any pain until I deadlift 1 or 2 days later. Then they really start to hurt. I'm not sure what it is about training a muscle after pinning it but it obviously does something to cause me a lot of pain.

if you hit half way down your thigh, on the outside, you cant miss. it should be painless and you wont have that pain problem when you do your deadlifts. give it a try and see how it goes.

Good to hear your finally "pain free"!!

Update to my situation....the swelling in my stomach has not gone down :(
I actually saw a surgeon this week and he said I need to be patient for another 2-3 months. If the swelling does not go down by then, I might need to consider surgery. I am so sickened by this I don't know what to do.

Could be allergic to the oil. You know what kind of oil it is?

Could be allergic to the oil. You know what kind of oil it is?

Mine was from the hgh frag 176-191. I pinned it all around my belly button and my entire somach is swollen up like a big circle. Basically the fat is swollen and hard to the touch. I used the frag over a month ago.

Miss Q let me guess your pinching the skin then doing your shot like a typical subQ shot??? Try not pinching the skin and just do the shot as you would an IM shot, i to get lumps when I pinch the skin but if I do not pich the skin im fine

well idk how to edit, and the link to MassiveGs thread wont work, so this is the start of it....

MASSIVE G-
"Why not deal with a problem before it occurs-infections painful gear test flu etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen thousands of posts in 13 years on these boards about pain inflammation infections cellulitus hell even dead tissue cut out and drained test flu out the ass guys miserable on stuff.

It's as simple as baking the gear at 160 degrees C in the oven for one hour then vent the vial quickly.
PEACE of mind. And no it doesn't destroy or degrade the hormone. If you are really meticulous you can pass it through a .2 um filter into a new vial and bake.

there are 2 goals to ensure that the gear is sterile and the BA pain factor is lower so baking and a dding some blank oil will make your gear like it shoud be. Potent clean and pain and particulate free.

Do the rght thing guys, it your cycle that gets fked up, it's you life that could go...worse case..take care of yourselves and IF any doubt you are in trouble get the ER 911 ASAP....

**broken link removed**
"DRY HEAT STERILIZATION OF PARENTERAL OIL VEHICLES.

T Kupiec1 , R Ahmad2 , P Matthews3 , L V Allen, Jr.4

1Analytical Research Laboratories, Edmond, OK, 2University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK, 3Analytical Research Laboratories, Edmond, OK, 4Midwest Institute of Research and Technology, Edmond, OK,

Purpose.
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of temperature and time on the dry heat sterilization conditions of three different parenteral oil vehicles.

Methods. Three different oils, cottonseed oil, peanut oil, and sesame seed oil were each spiked with Bacillus subtillus spores. The inoculated oils were exposed to dry heat at 4 different temperatures (150ºC, 160ºC, 170ºC, and 180ºC) for three time intervals (1, 1.5 and 2 hours).

Following inoculation and dry heat sterilization, samples were placed in a sterile laminar flow hood and processed according to <71> Sterility Tests of the USP XXIII using thioglycolate broth and fluid D. The specimens were then placed into the incubator at 30ºC for 3, 5 and 7 days and observed for bacterial growth. The above variables were performed in triplicate. Positive and negative controls were run along with each variable and group for quality control.

Results. Cottonseed oil, peanut oil, and sesame seed oil were found to be free of Bacillus subtillus following dry heat sterilization at all four temperatures for 1, 1.5 and 2 hours at 3, 5 and 7 days. The positive controls were positive for observed growth and the negative controls had no observed bacterial growth.

Conclusions. Dry heat sterilization of parenteral oils at 150ºC for one hour was sufficient time and temperature. However the authors recommend dry heat sterilization at 160ºC for one hour after the oil has reached the desired temperature. These studies were partially funded by the Professional Compounding Centers of America, Inc."

Miss Q let me guess your pinching the skin then doing your shot like a typical subQ shot??? Try not pinching the skin and just do the shot as you would an IM shot, i to get lumps when I pinch the skin but if I do not pich the skin im fine

Your right I pinched the skin/fat 1st. But my issue right now is that it's been swollen up for over 30 days. Has anyone else had this problem? I am almost tempted to post a pic up....I just want to know if it's going to go down or am I going to have to try alternative measures.

Aspirate it yourself with a 25g 1" and get on a general antibiotic for 7-10 days like amoxicillin. Suck it out till it's just blood. Get all of the pus and gunk out. Flush after the inside with bac water then suck that out too. It will work. Sometimes have to repeat next day. If not it takes body a long to to resorb infection. This speeds it up majorly. GL

MISS Q what type of volume would you say you injected in the same spot? Sounds to me that the water based peps are caught between the muscle and fat which can take a while to subside, tell me this when you press in the area does it feel like a bruise?

Miss Q

I know this doesn't help you, but I am just curious why you used the Frag? Weren't you using Rips?

well idk how to edit, and the link to MassiveGs thread wont work, so this is the start of it....

MASSIVE G-
"Why not deal with a problem before it occurs-infections painful gear test flu etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen thousands of posts in 13 years on these boards about pain inflammation infections cellulitus hell even dead tissue cut out and drained test flu out the ass guys miserable on stuff.

It's as simple as baking the gear at 160 degrees C in the oven for one hour then vent the vial quickly.
PEACE of mind. And no it doesn't destroy or degrade the hormone. If you are really meticulous you can pass it through a .2 um filter into a new vial and bake.

there are 2 goals to ensure that the gear is sterile and the BA pain factor is lower so baking and a dding some blank oil will make your gear like it shoud be. Potent clean and pain and particulate free.

Do the rght thing guys, it your cycle that gets fked up, it's you life that could go...worse case..take care of yourselves and IF any doubt you are in trouble get the ER 911 ASAP....

**broken link removed**
"DRY HEAT STERILIZATION OF PARENTERAL OIL VEHICLES.

T Kupiec1 , R Ahmad2 , P Matthews3 , L V Allen, Jr.4

1Analytical Research Laboratories, Edmond, OK, 2University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK, 3Analytical Research Laboratories, Edmond, OK, 4Midwest Institute of Research and Technology, Edmond, OK,

Purpose.
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of temperature and time on the dry heat sterilization conditions of three different parenteral oil vehicles.

Methods. Three different oils, cottonseed oil, peanut oil, and sesame seed oil were each spiked with Bacillus subtillus spores. The inoculated oils were exposed to dry heat at 4 different temperatures (150ºC, 160ºC, 170ºC, and 180ºC) for three time intervals (1, 1.5 and 2 hours).

Following inoculation and dry heat sterilization, samples were placed in a sterile laminar flow hood and processed according to <71> Sterility Tests of the USP XXIII using thioglycolate broth and fluid D. The specimens were then placed into the incubator at 30ºC for 3, 5 and 7 days and observed for bacterial growth. The above variables were performed in triplicate. Positive and negative controls were run along with each variable and group for quality control.

Results. Cottonseed oil, peanut oil, and sesame seed oil were found to be free of Bacillus subtillus following dry heat sterilization at all four temperatures for 1, 1.5 and 2 hours at 3, 5 and 7 days. The positive controls were positive for observed growth and the negative controls had no observed bacterial growth.

Conclusions. Dry heat sterilization of parenteral oils at 150ºC for one hour was sufficient time and temperature. However the authors recommend dry heat sterilization at 160ºC for one hour after the oil has reached the desired temperature. These studies were partially funded by the Professional Compounding Centers of America, Inc."

here be the link
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

And ladies and gentlemen I think WE as bb'ers are far too trusting---
I would no more inject a research chem in my body then I would boiling shit in a spoon.
As far as gear if you follow the advice in the link above YOU will never have a problem again...
Recently I got burned with my scripted test cypionate for HRT, they didn't have depo-test so they gave me Generic Sandoz Cyp.
Well I was going on vacation back in july for 12 days and didn't want to carry pins and stuff so I opened the new bottle and doubled my dose to 2 cc's.
The next few days were agonizing, test flu low grade fever and achy breaky....looked at the bottle and it's over 20% solvent (BB)....I actually took it back and sent it as a product complaint and got the depo test when it came in a few weeks later....

please be careful welts and swelling and redness really are not very good and could lead to some nasty side effects.

IF and I mean if you insist on using the peptides I would rehydrate and run through a .2 um filter and rinse with BA H20 to recover. When people were getting welts from stuff a while back-re-hydrating with more water and going deeper IM seemed to minimize the effects.

good luck to all it's a dangerous game of supply demand and trust...

Aspirate it yourself with a 25g 1" and get on a general antibiotic for 7-10 days like amoxicillin. Suck it out till it's just blood. Get all of the pus and gunk out. Flush after the inside with bac water then suck that out too. It will work. Sometimes have to repeat next day. If not it takes body a long to to resorb infection. This speeds it up majorly. GL

I saw a doc and it's not infected. It was never hot and it did not itch. There is nothing to suck out. The fat/skin is swollen and hard to the touch. He gave me an antibotic just for peace of mind but it didn't help.

MISS Q what type of volume would you say you injected in the same spot? Sounds to me that the water based peps are caught between the muscle and fat which can take a while to subside, tell me this when you press in the area does it feel like a bruise?

It was 2ius at a time. Always in a different spot twice a day on and off for a week. The only time it feels sensitive is when I am in the shower washing w/ a washcloth other than that it does not feel like bruising

I know this doesn't help you, but I am just curious why you used the Frag? Weren't you using Rips?

Your right...but I had just started taking the Rips and since gh takes a little while to kick in, I thought I would try the frag as well. We got it at good deal and had it sitting around. I always pin the gh in my outer quad area and back so I know it's not from that!

I really appreciate the help, everyone!

here be the link
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

And ladies and gentlemen I think WE as bb'ers are far too trusting---
I would no more inject a research chem in my body then I would boiling shit in a spoon.
As far as gear if you follow the advice in the link above YOU will never have a problem again...
Recently I got burned with my scripted test cypionate for HRT, they didn't have depo-test so they gave me Generic Sandoz Cyp.
Well I was going on vacation back in july for 12 days and didn't want to carry pins and stuff so I opened the new bottle and doubled my dose to 2 cc's.
The next few days were agonizing, test flu low grade fever and achy breaky....looked at the bottle and it's over 20% solvent (BB)....I actually took it back and sent it as a product complaint and got the depo test when it came in a few weeks later....

please be careful welts and swelling and redness really are not very good and could lead to some nasty side effects.

IF and I mean if you insist on using the peptides I would rehydrate and run through a .2 um filter and rinse with BA H20 to recover. When people were getting welts from stuff a while back-re-hydrating with more water and going deeper IM seemed to minimize the effects.

good luck to all it's a dangerous game of supply demand and trust...

Thanks for the advice. You are 100% correct, I mean who really knows what we are putting in our bodies? I obviously no longer take the frag nor will do I pin anything in my stomach. I guess you pay to play.

This should be a LAST resort! If in fact you dont have an infection, you sure will heighten your chance by playing doctor. One thing you should watch for when suspecting an infection is your temp rising! This factor alone will let you know that your body is fighting off a foreign body.

HTML:
I have been pinning my chest for a few months now. I never hit the same pec twice in one week. At most I hit each pec usually once a week. Here is my problem....

Usually 12-24 hours after the injection my pec literally looks twice as big as the other! It gets big, red, and swollen. A few times I thought I for sure had an infection or abcess. It's always rock hard to touch while it's swollen. However within a few days it always subsides and goes back to normal with no pain.

Why is this happening? I make sure I aspirate every time and never get any blood so I'm not hitting a vein. I thought I might be hitting a nerve which I think could cause this but it happens literally almost EVERY TIME. It's getting pretty annoying.

Also, I inject about 3ml into the pec at most sometimes only 2ml and I still get the same thing. Could someone help me so I can stop this from happening?

SOOOO did you use deductive reasoning thru all of my options i gave you? what oil does your source use for carrier? does he use EO? your sketchy about pinning your quad but youll shoot 3ccs into your pec???? WOWWW....You say u cant find tha right spot on your quad and cant even pin your ass? So lemme guess, u belive your pinning methods are also good and NOOOO possibility of -"no not that"?

howtodoinjections.com

Bro, if the gear is not dirty - and if in fact u r pinning 3 cc in your pec it is coming out of solution, try reducing amount of gear and make sure you are deep enough in the muscle for it to disperse through out the muscle.

Alright so tonight I hit my left quad on the outside. I used the image on spot injections. The first one under thighs.

This is about directly into the side of your leg. Looking at diagrams online, however, wouldn't this be going right into the iliotibial tract? Or would the needle pierce this and hit the muscle behind the tract?

I aspirated and got air bubbles as usual so I'm assuming all is good.... Let me know your input on this.

Alright so tonight I hit my left quad on the outside. I used the image on spot injections. The first one under thighs.

This is about directly into the side of your leg. Looking at diagrams online, however, wouldn't this be going right into the iliotibial tract? Or would the needle pierce this and hit the muscle behind the tract?

I aspirated and got air bubbles as usual so I'm assuming all is good.... Let me know your input on this.

I pin up and down that muscle that your describing, sometimes it's painless other times it leaves me with a limp for a 1/2 day. I'm also a fan of pinning lats..only do a 1-1.5cc; no more otherwise it gets painful. Stop pinning your chest for a few weeks and let the inflammation/reaction go down. also you should keep some keflex in your medicine drawer just incase.

I just can't get over that he shoots 3ml in the pec... Holy Mother of God

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner