over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen injection site almost EVERYTIME

Lmao. I put 2 once and it knotted pretty good.

I believe you! For me it would be 1cc pecs and tri/bi, 2cc delts and legs and 3cc ONLY in the ass.

Oh and when I say ass... I don't mean in the rectum like the idiot at elite years ago.... sheeeeesh somebody shoot me.

Oh and yes... he really did shoot his rectum and after realizing how God awful the pain was he thought we were all nuts... until we told him "in the ass" meant in the large butt muscle not the rectum.

Feed on that info for awhile!

I believe you! For me it would be 1cc pecs and tri/bi, 2cc delts and legs and 3cc ONLY in the ass.

Oh and when I say ass... I don't mean in the rectum like the idiot at elite years ago.... sheeeeesh somebody shoot me.

Oh and yes... he really did shoot his rectum and after realizing how God awful the pain was he thought we were all nuts... until we told him "in the ass" meant in the large butt muscle not the rectum.

Feed on that info for awhile!

ummm....wonder if theres a video of that somewhere on You Tube?!!? :D

Mine was from the hgh frag 176-191. I pinned it all around my belly button and my entire somach is swollen up like a big circle. Basically the fat is swollen and hard to the touch. I used the frag over a month ago.

Well, I got an appt w/ a chiropractor tommorow and he is going to try Active Release Technique on me. Hoping this breaks up some of the swollen tissue.

Ok so I took a few pics after I pinned my quad. I am a lot leaner from the last time I hit the vastus laterus. I know see exactly where to hit but I figured I should post pics and have you guys double check me JUST IN CASE. I am a paranoid OCD dude lol.

Basically on the pic with the arrows I look in the mirror for the back line and try to move forward an inch or two so I hit right in between the two lines that are starting to show up in my leg (pointed out by the red arrows). It's much easier to identify this muscle when you are leaner.

Attachments

• IMAG0459.jpg
    IMAG0459.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 11,486
  • IMAG0461.jpg
    IMAG0461.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 13,300
a)Rotate sites
b)Warm up the oil(microwave 10sec)

I had to LOL! at this one. Can you imagine if the oil is too hot and you inject that shit? Can yo imagine trying to get that shit out or just taking it until the oil cools down in your ass?

i use my quads only now, never any pain, or swollen bumps found the new spot....

Bump, did anyone check my pics? That muscle that I'm pointing to/half arrows pointing to is the vastus laterus and perfect place to hit, correct?

I inject about 3ml into the pec at most sometimes only 2ml and I still get the same thing. Could someone help me so I can stop this from happening?

I'll bet it's the volume. Had this issue in my thighs, cut down the volume, the prob went away. I upped the volume each week and figured out what my max was. This is an easy thing for you to try. Drop down to 1 or even 1/2 cc and see if you get that swelling. If not, add about a 1/4 cc each week until you find your upper limit. I'm no expert though, so take it for what it's worth.

Ok so I took a few pics after I pinned my quad. I am a lot leaner from the last time I hit the vastus laterus. I know see exactly where to hit but I figured I should post pics and have you guys double check me JUST IN CASE. I am a paranoid OCD dude lol.

Basically on the pic with the arrows I look in the mirror for the back line and try to move forward an inch or two so I hit right in between the two lines that are starting to show up in my leg (pointed out by the red arrows). It's much easier to identify this muscle when you are leaner.

Sorry to highjack your thread again but I have decided to post a pic of my stomach in hopes that someone else is familiar w/ my situation and can give some insight on whether this will go away. I have been through 2 treatments this week at my chiro and will have one every other day next week. He is using a therapeutic ultrasound machine on me followed up by 20 mins of the graston technique.

I feel like the tissue is alittle softer after the 2 treatments but it is sore and almost looks worse. If anyone can help please let me know. Like I posted earlier, this is from a peptide (frag) that I used right before I started gh.

Hope this pic doesn't gross everyone out :eek:!!

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,788
Sorry to highjack your thread again but I have decided to post a pic of my stomach in hopes that someone else is familiar w/ my situation and can give some insight on whether this will go away. I have been through 2 treatments this week at my chiro and will have one every other day next week. He is using a therapeutic ultrasound machine on me followed up by 20 mins of the graston technique.

I feel like the tissue is alittle softer after the 2 treatments but it is sore and almost looks worse. If anyone can help please let me know. Like I posted earlier, this is from a peptide (frag) that I used right before I started gh.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't do peptides

Sent you a PM Miss Q

E is a terrible ester for me, personally. Shit lights me up. Prop, however, is completely painless. Go figure.

I'm starting to think the same thing about Enanthate. I have actually had some fairly decent runs of it in the past but I also wasn't paying attention. Now that Ive been alternating Prop, Base and Enanthate, I've found there is always a low grade flu feeling with the enanthate, and a dull pain even after the best shot.

I've brewed this all myself and the recipes are very consistent with the 2/20 rule. I used to think I was just overtraining, but I'm starting to realize otherwise.

You should start a thread on this. I think you have something serious going on here. Most likely cellulitis and a round of Keflex will be a good idea. With all due respect to your chiro, a medical doctor is needed in times of disease like this. Chiros are awesome and are great for holistic solutions to prevention of disease, but when something like this happens, it's time to break out the powerful shit.

Gross?? Sigh....hardly! OK...pics do show why you could be and should be concerned. With that said, I'm sure it can be corrected, and you could be headed in the right direction with your Chiro. With that said, and as it was mentioned, you might have seek a medical professional if the Chiro treatments aren't making progress.

However, when it is corrected, you really need to know what is the cause, so you can take proper measures so it doesn't occur again.

I hope what MG shares with you is helpful!! KEEP US POSTED!!!

Sent you a PM Miss Q

Got it....thank you!!

You should start a thread on this. I think you have something serious going on here. Most likely cellulitis and a round of Keflex will be a good idea. With all due respect to your chiro, a medical doctor is needed in times of disease like this. Chiros are awesome and are great for holistic solutions to prevention of disease, but when something like this happens, it's time to break out the powerful shit.

I have actually thought about starting a new thread many times!

I will go research Keflex...not sure what that is. The tissue actually looks worse right now. I think the treatment has irritated it by all the pressure. His idea is to try and break up the hard tissue so the body can absorb it.

Thanks...researching now!!!

Gross?? Sigh....hardly! OK...pics do show why you could be and should be concerned. With that said, I'm sure it can be corrected, and you could be headed in the right direction with your Chiro. With that said, and as it was mentioned, you might have seek a medical professional if the Chiro treatments aren't making progress.

However, when it is corrected, you really need to know what is the cause, so you can take proper measures so it doesn't occur again.

I hope what MG shares with you is helpful!! KEEP US POSTED!!!

YOU my friend, are just being nice!!:)

I am going to research what Discohornet suggested and go from there.
I will def NOT pin anything in that area EVER again!!! Freakin nitemare!!

Last edited:

This is pretty much what I thought it was going to look like. First off I sent you a PM....I dont know what the hell was in that bottle that you pinned but I hope that shit is in dumpster now. I remember years back memebers having this prob from injecting to close to the belly button with HGH. It would swell...but I didnt see any swell this much...and it would kinda turn redish...but not like an injection type of red. I hope you get this straight....I guess when a sponsor says " for research purposes only" and " not to be injected" they are correct...this honestly makes me think twice about trying any kinda peptides now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws