over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SWOLLEN injection spot(need help ASAP!)

So my test base crashed all the time so I use to pre-heat it, shake it, and then inject it. Well I since it would crash inside my muscle it brought some pain so I decided to do injection on 4 different spots to spread it out so the pain would be much less.

So I did two shots on my right quad and two shots to my left quad. Well I have a second solution and I added some more BA and BB to it but since the pain in my left quad was less I decided to do it in my left quad but to the left side so I could see if it brought any pain or not(I had already used my delts for previews shots).

Anyways today I had to walk A LOT...trying to find my keys that I lost on campus two days ago. so right now after twelve of being on campus and walking a lot I got home and after couple of hours of seating down and studying I went to the bathroom and I noticed that the RIGHT sdie my LEFT quad was swollen. Like at least 1.5-2"! But the right quad is normal :dunno:

What should I do?
Should I go to the doctor?
If I do go to the doctor what should I say? Because I do NOT want to tell them about the whole injection thing and AAS.

Thanks ahead guys

Uh lets see swollen, painful, possible infection Hmmmmm I think I would tough it out and see if i can lose a leg........

GO TO A DOCTOR!!!

Uh lets see swollen, painful, possible infection Hmmmmm I think I would tough it out and see if i can lose a leg........

GO TO A DOCTOR!!!

ok ok touche. I believe my second solution had too much BA in it but I'm going to go to a doctor tomorrow.

What should I say? Should I say that it just showed up? I don't want to tell this guy I pinned

is it red? is it warm/hot to touch?

well bro i would go see a doc

So I've been reading around and yeah I think it's a infection. It has been hurting for couple of days now but today is the first time that it has swollen.

Would it be okay till morning or do I need to go to a hospital right now?

Also any hint on what to say to a doctor would be great

So I've been reading around and yeah I think it's a infection. It has been hurting for couple of days now but today is the first time that it has swollen.

Would it be okay till morning or do I need to go to a hospital right now?

Also any hint on what to say to a doctor would be great

if it were me and it has already been a couple of days i would get it checked asap,maybe someone else could chime in but maybe say you got a bug bite or you gave youself a b-12 inject,but get it checked asap bro!! you dont want to have a hole in your leg or worse.

if it were me and it has already been a couple of days i would get it checked asap,maybe someone else could chime in but maybe say you got a bug bite or you gave youself a b-12 inject,but get it checked asap bro!! you dont want to have a hole in your leg or worse.

Oh shit! No I'm really freaking out. They open at 7:30 and I just got my spare car keys in the mail today so I'm going to try and drive to the doctor in a few hours. Hopefully I'll be fine by then.

goodluck to ya bro and come back and update your thread

I am a nurse, tell the dr. you pinned, hes gonna figure it out anyway (big dude in shape, swelling from a puncutre) he wont say anything but "you should not be doing steroids bla bla bla" haha you'll get some antibiotics and be on your way...as for next time to inject be sure your using aseptic tech.

Will it go in my file? The whole steroid thing that is

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Will it go in my file? The whole steroid thing that is

some say it could possibly put in your file and hurt you later and some say not,honestly idk,the doc can think what he wants to think but if you admit it that different

I would never get up in here and say not to go to a doctor. Like J said earlier, you could end up with a hole in your quad, or worse. I will say this, whether it's getting an pain in your quad after injecting, tweaking your knee while squating, or just falling down and hurting your arm, it doesn't take too long before you know in your "gut" that something is seriously wrong and you need to seek medical attention. Follow your instinct!

ouch

im no doc but i have been around the block a time or two red swollen usually equals infection. That being said i have walked around with swollen glutes and quads for weeks cuz the gear had to much ba. If you can get yourself some good anti biotics and administer yourself you should be fine. generally always keep some on hand for future use. But after three days and no change in inj site definately go see a doc and your gonna need to tell him your situation so he can effectively diagnose and prescribe you meds.

Im at the doc office right now and ready to do the walk of shame(for pinners at least) and i'm not going to tell him I pinned. He can't wright anything down if I don't tell him. He'll find out by himself like one of the guys said because how many ways can you get an infection?

Now his going to look at me different....forever :/

Im at the doc office right now and ready to do the walk of shame(for pinners at least) and i'm not going to tell him I pinned. He can't wright anything down if I don't tell him. He'll find out by himself like one of the guys said because how many ways can you get an infection?

Now his going to look at me different....forever :/

What was wrong with the b12 injection story?

Glad you're getting it taken care of. IF it is an abscess you will be much better off getting it taken care of now than after it's eaten a whole in your leg.

Yes, take about 3 or 4 ibuprofen.... Bet it was some UG gear and not HG.... Next time get you some HG gear..

infection site

Do you have anyone with a Zpak or strong antibiotic?

I got a nasty infection in my quad that was swollen and hot to touch. I was very stubborn and stupidly refused to go to the doc. I ended up getting an 18g needle and drained it every few hours for three days and got on antibiotics. Nasty shit came out for awhile.

Luckilly it went away but I could of lost a large part of my quad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity