over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen just above elbow synthol

Grafikkort

Newbies
Hi

I would like som help!

Iam swollen just above the elbow on the inside. Just around the bone where the medial head of the triceps insert. When I pinch on it, it is somewhat hard but liquidish and after I release the pinch the skin is formed after the pinch for a minute or so. Also before the swelling started I had a lot of pain in the tendon there.

I inject synthol EOD 3ml in the longhead, 2ml in the lateral head, 2ml in each biceps.

Anyone know what it is? Is it oil that missed the muscle and accumulated there or am I just swollen from the irritation of the tendon because of the tightness of the muscle?

Last edited:
Don't know what it is, but add some heat, massage the area and take 400mg of Ibuprofen every 6 hours for a few days.

Hi

I would like som help!

Iam swollen just above the elbow on the inside. Just around the bone where the medial head of the triceps insert. When I pinch on it, it is somewhat hard but liquidish and after I release the pinch the skin is formed after the pinch for a minute or so. Also before the swelling started I had a lot of pain in the tendon there.

I inject synthol EOD 3ml in the longhead, 2ml in the lateral head, 2ml in each biceps.

Anyone know what it is? Is it oil that missed the muscle and accumulated there or am I just swollen from the irritation of the tendon because of the tightness of the muscle?

Could be a number of things?! Depending on how lean you are you could have missed the muscle and the oil could be accumulating there...What size pin are you using for injections...Is it happening with both arms or only one?!

I would say stop the injections for a few days and let the swelling subside...If it is only happening with one arm, see if there is anything you are doing different between arms (areas, angle, etc).....

Could be a number of things?! Depending on how lean you are you could have missed the muscle and the oil could be accumulating there...What size pin are you using for injections...Is it happening with both arms or only one?!

I would say stop the injections for a few days and let the swelling subside...If it is only happening with one arm, see if there is anything you are doing different between arms (areas, angle, etc).....

I was on stage 2 weeks ago so I am pretty lean. :) I use 25g 1inch needle. It is happening with both arms exactly the same so I think i would be strange if I miss the muscle the exact same way in both arms. But I try to do it the injection the same way in both arms so maybe it could be oil.

Thanks for input. :)

Sounds like oil or swelling, inflammation fluids, take ibuprofen if its not re and hotd you more than likely dont have an infection.. i think your just swollen, heres a good idea, while your arms are all swollen measure those mofos and enjoy your gainz lmao

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity