advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen Lymph Nodes in my neck, due to Tren abuse?

Rainmanisback

Registered
Hello Iron Brothers,

Hoping you are all doing great.

As before I want to share another experience with you all, to see if any of you guys have gone through something similar and can share your experiences with me, or if not, well it might help you might help you if you ever are in the same spot.

First my last Cycle:

I've been cutting for the last 6 months, lost about 40 pounds in that time and I am now at 205 pounds 7% body fat. My cycle during that lapse of time was based on my favorite compunds:

Tren Ace: 100 mg ED
Test Prop: 100 mg ED
Drostanolone prop: 100 ED
Anaztrazole: 1 mg EOD

Sides during this long cycle: usual high blood pressure, high heart rate which I kept under control with cardio and blood pressure meds.

However, a few days ago I noticed I had a little bump in the back right side of my neck, a lymph, not bigger than a pea. That was enough to go see the Dr. since I have not been sick for at least 6+ months.

The Dr. sent me a full battery of blood tests (I never mentioned my steroid cycles cause this could affect my insurance policy) he was worried about my sweating, my high heart rate (85 mph) and my blood pressure being high that day 150/90 (however I walked a long distance to get to his office and was pretty agitated when I got there and he tested me right away, the next morning I measured my blood pressure and it was where it normally is in the mornings 120/70) so he performed an electrocardiogram and he said it was not bad but my heart rate was not in line with my athletic "body/life style".

He also sent me Xrays for thorax and abdomen, which I did today and everything came out normal, thank God and an ultrasonography of my neck...

That came out ok the thyroid gland was in good shape... however, I have several swollen lymph in my neck none of them bigger than 1 cm (0.39 inches) except one right below my chin that one is pretty big 2,4 cm (0.94 inches) which is abnormal...

I'll now have to wait for the blood tests, my Dr is worried there is a correlation with my sweating and the big swollen lymph. I know the sweating is coming from the tren, but still scare this could be some type of cancer... or some sh't like that

I have dropped the Tren and I'm now on Test prop only on my way to a PCT with HCG, etc.

I want to believe this has something to do with the long usage of tren and that it will eventually go away...

Have any of you experienced anything like it?

I will keep you in the loop of how this develops.

All the best!

Last edited:
What's your reason behind suspecting Trenbolone could cause this?

Your lymphatic issues aren't tied to your steroid usage sadly.

Never heard of that. I've heard of gear flu etc but never lymph nodes being swollen. You may have some kind of illness that your body is preparing to fight off. Mine have been swollen countless times from things like impetigo, staff infection, mrsa, even ringworm but never once from gear

I recently had swollen lymph nodes due to Mono so I've recently acquired information on this subject.

The swollen lymph node is a symptom of another issue. It's impossible for anyone to tell you what it is without a positive test for something. It is almost surely the result of an infection.

They should give you Prednisone to get the swelling down in case that's bothering your throat or neck area but again that's not the root cause.

The most likely causes are bacterial infections like strep throat that can be treated with anti-biotiics. This is the idea scenario. These tests are usually 5 minutes at the dr.

Other causes can be viruses. I got tested for Mono and that came back positive. This was a blood test that took 2-3 business days.

Before that blood test came back my jaw was in such bad pain because of the swollen lymph node that I went to an emergency dentist thinking it had to be a tooth infection. It wasn't.

GOOD LUCK !

Last edited:
I'll agree with the diagnosis of Epstein Barr mono. CHeck to see if inguinal (groin) lymph nodes are present. This is a dead give away.

Roids make everything stronger, even viruses . . .especially EBV in my 25 years as a doc.

Tren is excellent at making your immune system suck and causing all sorts of things to pop up that your body previously had no trouble controlling. Let's not pussyfoot around here about this and say it for how it is.

Did the tren cause it?
No

Is your use most likely related to why this is happening?
Yes, indirectly.

Watch ...
I bet if you get off of it, things will go back to normal soon enough. Then people will gather around and say it was a 'coincidence'. :banghead:

Last edited:
I'll agree with the diagnosis of Epstein Barr mono. CHeck to see if inguinal (groin) lymph nodes are present. This is a dead give away.

Roids make everything stronger, even viruses . . .especially EBV in my 25 years as a doc.

I would honestly categorize Tren separately from the other steroids. The other compounds don't cause nearly the same damage. It's exponentially worse.

Tren is excellent at making your immune system suck and causing all sorts of things to pop up that your body previously had no trouble controlling. Let's not pussyfoot around here about this and say it for how it is.

Did the tren cause it?
No

Is your use most likely related to why this is happening?
Yes, indirectly.

Watch ...
I bet if you get off of it, things will go back to normal soon enough. Then people will gather around and say it was a 'coincidence'. :banghead:
Except they won't say it's coincidence. This will turn into 'i heard of a guy on another board who thrashed his lymph nodes from tren'. The Internet is a strange place. Or I should say we are a strange species haha

I've ran roughly 8-10 cycles in my life and the only two times i've ever used tren the exact same situation happened to me and currently still have it. The first time it was on the side of my neck and two or three pea size spots under the skin at the bottom of my neck area. They eventually went away after discontinuing use. Fast foreward about 3 cycles later I ran another cycle of tren npp and sus and they started coming back. Its weird because sometimes they'll come to a head and pop but never go away, they also itch from time to time. I've came down to cruise dose back in september and still have them. They are under the skin and sometimes come to a head. they come and go but since this last cycle i've been cruising and they haven't completely left. Went got blood dones and my ALT and AST were a bit high like 10 points out of range so I don't know if this could be contributing to it. I also was drinking and partying a little to hard a few weeks into my cruise like a dumbass and would notice the next day or two after they would be a little worse probly due to my immune system being low so I cut the drinking completely out a few months back. Not to worried about it but would like to know what is causing this and what it is exactly.

The only time I had my lymph nodes get jacked up was on prohormones not saying that's what caused it but it wasn't on my neck and went dowm my arm all the way down my side as soon as I stopped within 2 weeks all sides went away . simple solution go off everything and see if it goes away. Are you home brewing tren from pellets?

I just got an email from my Dr. is sending me see a general surgeon without ever having received blood tests, which seems strange and alarming :(

In the morning I spoke to the Doc who did the ultrasound and he told me that I should get a TAC done just to be sure, but that I should not be worried about the other lymph just the one that is really big... but he didn't said I should go see the surgeon... this is disappointing

I just got an email from my Dr. is sending me see a general surgeon without ever having received blood tests, which seems strange and alarming :(

In the morning I spoke to the Doc who did the ultrasound and he told me that I should get a TAC done just to be sure, but that I should not be worried about the other lymph just the one that is really big... but he didn't said I should go see the surgeon... this is disappointing

I've been sent to a surgeon for emergency surgery only to be told I was constipated it wasn't a tumor. So don't freak out!! But stay active in your approach and keep us updated!

My sister just had some lumps on her neck checked out and turned out she has sarcoidosis. Just another piece to add to your puzzle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member