over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swollen quad/thigh!

Night_Wing

Registered
So on Friday I injected 1ml=400 of Test C and today my quad and thigh is swollen and it's extremely hard to walk and move my left leg. I used 22g and 1inch and its not my first pin in the quads. Any suggestions? Should I just stick with glutes?

So on Friday I injected 1ml=400 of Test C and today my quad and thigh is swollen and it's extremely hard to walk and move my left leg. I used 22g and 1inch and its not my first pin in the quads. Any suggestions? Should I just stick with glutes?

That's what I hate about pinning quads. 400 is a lot of mg for 1ml though, so that could be part of the cause. If I need to pin everyday I will rotate between glutes and delts. Always 25g 1inch.

I forgot its a T400 blend. I've been using it for 2 weeks already and my quads have been fine. It's not soar or swollen where I pinned but it's sore and swollen from mid thigh to knee area. I am assuming it's where the oil has moved too. But I think I'll just rotate glutes from now on like my first cycle.

You pin with a 22g? Ouch. I pin with a 25-27g lol

Yeah it's a 22g, that's what my buddy gave me. He said anything higher would take to long to push the oil through since it's a blend. I'm going to drop it to .75ml and see if that helps.

virgin muscle maybe, have you ever pinned this spot before? quads are rough for a lot of ppl. otherwise, part of the game brotha. sometimes your a little sore, no biggie;)

virgin muscle maybe, have you ever pinned this spot before? quads are rough for a lot of ppl. otherwise, part of the game brotha. sometimes your a little sore, no biggie;)

Yeah I pinned it last week and it was sore but it didn't get swollen below mid thigh and to my knee.

which part of the quad did u inject?

which part of the quad did u inject?

I place my hand on my hip and I injected outside upper part of the muscle close to my finger tip. I pinned my glute today to give my quad a break but now I have a knot in my glute. No redness and no extreme pain, just a knot. I'm going to stop using the 1 inch needles and switch back to 1.5 and drop my dose to .75 from 1ml. So hopefully these bad pinning experiences will stop. But if they don't on the next pin I'll just have to throw the gear away. This is not my first cycle, so I'm not sure if its bad gear or the length of the needles is to short or too much ml in the spot where I inject.

Whoa 22g! That's what I use to draw from the vial with. I use 27g to inject with...takes a little longer but much less pain IMO

Whoa 22g! That's what I use to draw from the vial with. I use 27g to inject with...takes a little longer but much less pain IMO

Well I use a 18g to draw since its a thick oil 400mg test per 1ml. My two buddies that introduced me to these supplements use 22g to pin. So thats what I've been using since my first cycle. Maybe I'll order a higher number Guage. I did use 22g on my first cycle and never ran into any problems but I wasnt pinning so much oil in one spot.

thigh pain

That's a pretty concentrated dose for what they call a "virgin" muscle. Sometimes when you pin a new muscle that has not been used, your body rejects the stuff - especially when it is concentrated. Prop is a huge culprit of this and if its a T400 then you are probably having a reaction to the prop. Hit the glute next time and when your thigh is better hit the opposite one. Usually your body gets a tolerance for it after on shot. I had same happen with prop. Took a week to feel even a little better. Now I can hit it in glute or thigh and it is totally fine. If the pain goes down as the oil drops then its usually a reaction. If it rises up then it could be an infection. You should be fine after that first scary one. Good luck

The size of the G has nothing to do with the pain, my opinion is pin it where it doesn't hurt

I never use a gauge that big, I only use 25ga. It could be virgin muscle or you injected it too fast. Take some advil and you will be ok in a couple days. It has happened to me before

Is this a new bottle..? Reason I ask: I had 3 vials of test e 350. All good till I begin the third vial. Swelling and pain. Thought it was the way I was injecting, so continued injections. Swelling and knotting continued as well. Thinking perhaps the sponsor changed to a different oil to blend with... Perhaps you're having a reaction to the "vehicle" the Test is suspended into....

Just throwing out a different spin on possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a concentration that high there is probably a good chance it is 50% eo. Myself I never have a problem with eo but I know some people don't tolerate it well. Have you used eo gear before with no problems?

Any fever associated with redness/swelling? Hopefully not cellulitis. If enough tissue damage occurs from the high concentration that is what most likely irritated it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131