over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup 10ml winstrol

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I picked up some sydgroup winstrol from a sponsor here. I'm hearing mixed reports on the legitimacy of it. Pre gear grinder sydgroup came in 20 ml bottles. So i'm not sure what to make of this. Packaging looks professional with holograms, etched flip top, the works. The substance inside is milky but does not separate. The price was right and the sponsor has been nothing but on point with everything. I asked and they said they have received no complaints which makes me wonder, how many of you guys are running the angry kangaroo these days?

I didn't even know sydgroup was around anymore ,back in the day most of there products were good except there water based products .i had there test suspension which came in 20mls but it wouldn't push through the syringe and I'm assuming the winstrol is the same.
Why would you order a product your not sure of.

They had some of the best water based winny back in the day. Not sure if it's still g2g these days. I thought the original sydgroup got shut down.

The sponsor is one of the best I have dealt with. Between that and the price I figured why not give it a shot. I have heard many things about Sydgroup:

a.) they got shutdown
b.) DOJ came to an agreement after gear grinder allowing them to operate small scale
c.) the original owners opened up shop under a new name and counterfeiters now run the operation

I have seen both sydgroup win and tren from reliable sources lately. If these are fakes then they are top notch fakes. I wonder why a counterfeiter would go after a "dead" brand when there are so many better organizations to counterfeit.

If it's no good i'll toss it, no issue here. I just don't want a good sponsor tarnishing their rep if this isn't legit.

Haven't heard that name in a long time. They went down with ORD so it's surprising to see them back on the scene.....if it's even them. Is there a pumped up kangaroo on the label?

Yes sir. It's on the left side rather than the right like most pics on the net. The old website that no longer works is on there too. It has an expiration date of 2014.

Of note, the winstrol does not separate. It it just a milky white substance. I have zero experience with water based winny. My experience is limited to the oil based variety.

Haven't heard that name in a long time. They went down with ORD so it's surprising to see them back on the scene.....if it's even them. Is there a pumped up kangaroo on the label?

Are they local or not? Haven't about syn in yrs.....
Low prices tend to make me go a different route.
There is a base cost that nobody can get around. So only the distant lands can make at such low cost. Be careful

Have you ever used winny before? If so, have you ever tasted it? If so, give it a taste lol

I picked some up from a sponsor a few yrs ago and it was a 20ml bottle, it was normal winny

I tasted it and it didn't taste like shit which it's supposed too. I asked a bro in Mexico about it. There are 20ml around that are legit but the 10s are supposedly really good counterfeits. After the taste test i will assume it's bogus. Too bad. Looked legit. Hopefully anyone looking at this will stay away from the 10ml bottles if theyre thinking about it.

Have you ever used winny before? If so, have you ever tasted it? If so, give it a taste lol

I picked some up from a sponsor a few yrs ago and it was a 20ml bottle, it was normal winny

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear