over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup Primo = Fake??

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Bad news! you guys that are on it may want to have it tested for yourselves!!
Ill paste the results below.

Last edited:
`

Were having another bottle tested to be certain.
should have results back on wed or so.
Raj

You got to be kidding me. Are there any fucking reputable and honest manufacturers out there? Just when Syd Group was starting to get some notoriety this shit comes out. If you can't fucking make an item don't fucking make it. Chances are somebody will have it tested eventually and now your rep is shot to shit. Better to stay honest and overdosed and let the lab reports show you are the best. If i were putting out products I would always have to keep in mind that there are some people who just may have it tested out. Especially if you are new. On the other hand, you can't always trust everything you read. Why the fuck are these guys putting out bullshit so soon? They should have waited until they were at least established and well known lol None of this surprises me and really doesn't even matter to me as I don't use mex shit anyway. Please post the next test results bro....I would like to hear what others have to say about this as I am not into the mex scene so much anymore.

DamageInc

"When in doubt...choke em out"

Please guys have it tested for yourselves.
Im not saying they are all fake this was past on to me
buy my pardner who sells syd prods. Just a heads up!

Ill post the results on the bottle being tested
now As soon as I get them. We both hope it was just
a mistake or doctored bottle.

If the next one shows the Same Im 100% certain in my mind
Ill not use it.

would be great if someone else were willing to have one of theres tested out of another batch. Maybe Lats will
he is a big sydgroup fan.

so there werent even any other active substance in it like test prop instead.

Yeah, keep us posted on the results of the next test. ITs pretty fucking sad to see this as i was considering using them. If i knew where to get tests done i would do it. But how many people have access to a lab to test their gear. It would be nice to run checks on everything you use.

dragonfire101 said:
so there werent even any other active substance in it like test prop instead.
It's SOOO expensive to have a sample tested for "any" compound. When you have sample tested, it's for a specific compound, not for "any" compound. It "could have" some other steroid and probably was a "cheaper" one. But can you imagine them using like deca - something that stays in your system for a long time and you're assuming it's going to be cleared soon?!?

xcel

Fake Primo

Now you can see why so many people these days are making their own gear. Even though a product comes in a nice pretty box with a nice shiny label, doesnt mean the ingredients inside are real.

Re: Fake Primo

A50# said:
Now you can see why so many people these days are making their own gear. Even though a product comes in a nice pretty box with a nice shiny label, doesnt mean the ingredients inside are real.
Yea, I got a couple grams of methenolone acetate and paid a pretty penny, but only a fraction of what amps go for.

Only problem is - the powder is oftentimes not good/pure since it's a high dollar item :(

xcel

I have gotten to a point w/ gear...

...that I trust nothing that wasn't made by a compounding pharmacy that I trust. These companies are just greedy and start fucking over people. I don't know if it was a 100% legitimate company because it is hard to find out. I know of one distributor of theirs that you prolly all know whom is supposedly in Mex jail right now.

RY

Is just the Primo bottles or other products to...I have only heard about good stuff about the test, EQ, ect, ect....

chris

chris250 said:
Is just the Primo bottles or other products to...I have only heard about good stuff about the test, EQ, ect, ect....

chris

If they are faking one product would you really trust them?

RY

LOL, this one was already called by some little blue birdie in Tinuana LONG time ago.

Reply from Sydgroup

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have seen the “supposition” analysis that appears in diverse forums in Internet of our product Anabolic DP.

For us this analysis is not reliable, because like we can trust this result if doesn't appear neither address, neither name of the laboratory that made it, if it was a reliable result there would not be because to fear and to show the name of the laboratory that supposedly take to end this analysis, our company this properly registered one not only in Mexico, also in Australia, we have a name that it supports us we have not hidden in our moment addresses, telephones, for us are lamentable this situation because unfortunately in this means they exist many people that without ethics or becomes aware they dare to question the quality of a product by means of a dummy paper.

We have quality certificates for each product that we elaborate and the standards of quality are high, if it was not we would not be elaborating this way products, we live in a world in that the art of to swindle and to deceive is the means but quick of having money and possibly if that analysis was certain it could be of some falsification that unfortunately is common in this means, in and of itself we recommend our clients not to acquire product without hologram and to always verify its origin. That, if the analysis was reliable.

But like I reiterate you if you have proven some of our products you will know that they are good and reliable.

We hope to continue having your support, we will make until the impossible thing to clarify this situation that unfortunately it affects us, but we trust in that our clients continue trusting us.

We are a company that day by day we fight to be better, and we know that if a product is not good for a lot of publicity that has it would not be sold but on the contrary if your product is good, it is not necessary, we take care of the quality it is always our slogan, we could never make the foolishness of taking a risk an entire company for a lot of bad quality.

Again thank you to contact us.

My opinion

the next lab test my buddy is having done
from a bottle off his shelf will tell the story.
Ill post the results as soon as I see them- good or bad.

god, try to send a new bottle to a different lab this just doesnt seem right, i have defended thier products its all I've even seen since they have been out.. I hope thiers some kind of mistake..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws