over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup Primo = Fake??

any new news?

Hey Raj --- did he get it tested?

okay.. here is what i did.. i sent one sample of deca cyp and one sample of test cyp to the lab i have used many times in the past.. it is a very established lab and i will let ya know when i get it back..just for the record.. last year i had my first batch i ever used tested before i ever used it.. i always have new products tested since i have the ability to do so and the cost is next to nothing for me..(long story) anyway, all products came back on the money..we will have to see what these newer batch products bring..that being said, i am sure, like any product that has been seeling well, the fakes will be in high numbers..if test come back bad, i will be the first to move on to another product.. but, i will not panic yet before i see the results..

Could somebody translate what the letter above says? What language is this? Anyway, it doesn't make sense for a new company who is going to be under a lot of scrutiny and speculation to drop a fake as big as Primo on us. But it still would not surprise me and add more to the shitty reputation that all mex companies have established. rAJJIN, keep us posted bro.

DamageInc

"When in doubt...choke em out"

|--[\\\]>-------- Is it the company Syd itself or could it be s'one underground making up fake labels and stuff? It sucks if a new company like syd starts off with fake stuff. I have been lucky i guess b/c i have been on the syd eq and cyp for over 8 weeks now and i am making gains for sure...strength and size. i'm only using syd btw so it's not anything else.

from reading the response sydgroup sent to raj, I wouldn't buy any of their products...the guy can't even put together a sentence let alone run a labratory! That was painful reading, you would think a company would make sure those who represent it can effectively communicate.

one of my friends just tried their anabolic ST (winnie) and he loved it. i just ordered a bottle for myself for finishing off my cycle. I was going to do some old IP baby blue winnies, but he changed my mind.
also personally i love syd group, i think we need to give them another chance.

i also emailed them once about a lot number, they responded very quickly and their english was perfect, as i think the email came from australia.

I can tell you this about SYD

The EQ and cyp is top notch, I always know if it is good test by how quickly my sex drive skyrockets, and the 3rd day on Cyp I was standing proud WAY too much, so that to me is my 1st indication...anybody else with me on this?

Oh ya my 1000th post yay!!!!:) :) :)

Ya

I feel almost any test VERY fast, like I said, frequent erections first, then hunger goes up, then size in the 3rd week. :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws