over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup test suspension: getting jammed in 20 guage pin

gorilla2015

Registered
I am having serious problems injecting sydgroup suspension because no matter what size guage I use to shoot it with unless its a 18 guage it gets clogged. I have tried 25 guage ( what a fuckin joke that was), 23 guage, 22 guage, and a 20 guage all with no success. I have heated it to try to get it to stay mixed longer, added injectable b-12 to it to water it down and then nuked that till it was almost boiling and it still gets clogged . What sucks even more is that I had to stick my self 4 times before I got a decent discharge but that was because on the last inject I used an 18 guage harpoon. I do not want to have to inject everyday for the next 2 months with an 18 guage. I have even tried to shake the vial up and draw into the syringe and then jam it in as fast as possible, probably 4-5 seconds and it still clogs. Any suggestions?

I'd gouge ny eyes out before poking myself ED with an 18g!! :eek:

Drop a line to KC about extracting the test from the suspension - so you end up with powder (he's talked to me about doing this but I've never had to do it).

Then use one of his Easy Kits with PEG. It'll flow easily through a 25g pin and is painless!!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I'd gouge ny eyes out before poking myself ED with an 18g!! :eek:

Drop a line to KC about extracting the test from the suspension - so you end up with powder (he's talked to me about doing this but I've never had to do it).

Then use one of his Easy Kits with PEG. It'll flow easily through a 25g pin and is painless!!

xcel

it is easy..just wait until the solution seperates and then suck all the top heavy oil out of the bottle and then switch to what you want it to be in. If you make it into a oil solution then it should go into solution and stay thus you wont have the chunks stopping it up..I have got my suspension (with mineral oil) through a 25g.

also remember that there is room for error. so the solution will not be exactly accurate after extracting.

Last edited:
Does this include using any type of oil, such as cyp or any other type of test that is in oil?
Thanks
Immortal

I was curious to that also if it could be added to say a propinate or enthanate. Getting only the h20 drawn out thru a syringe will be a little tricky. I would also think that the flakes would have to be dried out so that no moisture is in them( ala making propinate from synovex) because if you still have moisture in those flakes when you add it to oil it will seperate . I would think that you could nuke or place in oven to get all moisture out. After adding test to oil I would also bake and nuke again and then filter .

I would not nuke any horomone...If the temperature is to high it will destroy it.

|--[\\\\]>----------- Go right to the man, KC, he'll help you out for sure

Putting any hormone in an oven isn't going to hurt it at all. The only thing that it will do is sterilize it, and if it's a water based it will make some of it evaporate. YOu would have to get the oil as hot as an engine in order to destroy the oil or it won't even hurt it in any way.

Once you get the suringe loaded, Keep it horizontal when you inject. If you turn it verticle, all the shit will quickly settle and clog. Keep it side-ways, and shoot quickly.

just my .02,
GJ

Armageddon said:
Putting any hormone in an oven isn't going to hurt it at all. The only thing that it will do is sterilize it, and if it's a water based it will make some of it evaporate. YOu would have to get the oil as hot as an engine in order to destroy the oil or it won't even hurt it in any way.
Hell armageddon, you probably know about doing conversions than me :)

But each specfic gear has a melting point - the different esters cause that temperature to vary. It's been my understanding that if you exceed that melting point too much, you destroy (or begin to destroy) the steroid molecules. Once you blend the gear into an "oil base," the steroid molecule is protected by the oil - but the temperature for damage increases (I don't know but I believe it's 275 - 300 F, that's why they say bake it at 250 F).

It's been my understanding that's why you NEVER want to bake a water-based product. Since gorilla has nuked his bottle, he may have already destroyed the steroid.

For those that don't know (getting some PMs) - KC is one of our sponsors, Kaotic Chemistry: [email protected]

xcel

Thanks for all the info everyone and I will contact KC to get the proper information for the conversion. I had much better success today as I tried something that was mentioned to me. I took the syringe (needle up) and placed it in a cup of hot water, close to boiling . I kept the syringe in there for 3-4 minutes and then took it out and injected no problem , no clogging with a 20 guage.

FYI - melting point for testosterone base is ~150 C. But - I don't know how hot a microwave is equivalent to.

xcel

microwaves

xcelbeyond said:
FYI - melting point for testosterone base is ~150 C. But - I don't know how hot a microwave is equivalent to.

xcel

Microwaves work by "spinning" water molecules generating friction. When liquid water reaches it's boiling point, obviously it vaporizes, i.e. no more water. I'd guess that nothing is going to get hotter in a microwave than the boiling point of water. If you're talking about putting water based gear in the micro, I can guarentee that it didn't exceed 212 F. The only way to increase the temperature of liquid water beyond that is to put it under higher than atmospheric pressure...

Your gear should be fine.

GJ

When I do synovex conversions to get all the moisture out I bake in the oven for 1/2 hour at 150-200 degrees then place in microwave on high for 30-45 seconds. I repeat this a few times and my propinate comes out crystal clear.

xcelbeyond said:

But each specfic gear has a melting point - the different esters cause that temperature to vary. It's been my understanding that if you exceed that melting point too much, you destroy (or begin to destroy) the steroid molecules. Once you blend the gear into an "oil base," the steroid molecule is protected by the oil - but the temperature for damage increases (I don't know but I believe it's 275 - 300 F, that's why they say bake it at 250 F).

It's been my understanding that's why you NEVER want to bake a water-based product. Since gorilla has nuked his bottle, he may have already destroyed the steroid.

For those that don't know (getting some PMs) - KC is one of our sponsors, Kaotic Chemistry: [email protected]

xcel

you are right on bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear