over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup

For the right amount of money anything can be accomplished, especially in the Net game

one other link you can do to after hitting search button is the NRA GAZETTE NO. 9 3 SEPT 2002 pg10.. it lists all the register dates of products under australian gov. as AUG 12TH, 13TH, 14TH, BUT there is a article that says that some of the products were not "renewed" by the australian registry... and no offense, but i do not think the australian goverment needs the money that bad to put out a false registry report..lol i seriously doubt that a underground lab has the money to bribe the australian goverment.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Speaking hypothetically, what would an ex-pat have to do to move south of the border and start up a biz with vet products that was clean and offered excellent products? I have a friend who would like to retire in the next few years in puerto viata or another resort area in mex and is somewhat an entrepeneur.

okay guys, this is the last link i am posting.. if ya still do not belive it then so be it.. this is also from the NRA WEB SITE.. (national registry of australia).. dpi.gld.gov.au/extra/asp...?prodcode=56000 this postes a lable of a syd group registry.. scan to the right and you will see the nra approved # ans the nra approved label #...there is more if your interested you can go to them and look...

It looks legit to me

I have a few bottles, of Syd Group and it looks really good. Reminds me of of what american Upjohn Bottles used to look like with the clear glass vials and such...VERY professional. I am pretty sure it is is imported to MX, from there who knows what counterfieters are doing.....I know when I get my stuff, I am checking with the site the batch number and all that jazz.

Re: It looks legit to me

Originally posted by Ivan [/iI am pretty sure it is is imported to MX, from there who knows what counterfieters are doing.....I know when I get my stuff, I am checking with the site the batch number and all that jazz. [/B]

Exactly,
Why would the Mexican dealers and Farmacias even deal it
if they dont get a cut? They arent just Making all this money
and sending it back to Australia.
How could it POSSABLY be Made under such High standards-Imported to mexico
yet at the same time sell for the same or even less then
all the Mex Brands?

Im not arguing its a good products Ive used some myself.
Better then Qv? not any noticable differance from my experiences.

So in the end its a mexican product, for sell the only place i know of in mexican vet shops-pharmacys.

If they are floating around Australia Im sure BigA or IronMike
would have seen them?

i may have misunderstood ya rajjin.. your agreeing with ivan and he is saying it is a import?.. so do you belive it is a import? plus, lets look at the obvious.. why is it listed as a registered aussie product on the goverment web site?? no body has addressed this issue.. plus, one of the reasons why the australians may not be seeing it is because it is a export only product. australia is as strict, if not more, than the usa..they keep pretty good records of where the shit is going..

Im agreeing that the mexican steroid Lords
are the ones that have controll of it.

I honestly have no idea were its made.
Ive always just heard and thought of it as another mexican product, like most all vet products we get are.

I think there is more to it probly then any of us know.
why would Ausralia make and there Government aprove
a vet product that is OBVIOUSLY made for bodybuilding
and steroid use (Even has A big Jacked up kangaroo for the logo)
If it is so very strict. I mean who would approve it without the thought of Hmm this shit is going to be used like all other steroids
By Bodybuilders-powerliftrers-Athletes aka North Americans
in general. you think they are realy giving Exoctic
hormones such as Primobolan to animals?

I think there is Money involved "IF" it is being made there.

well, i do not think that the australian gov cares what is on the bottle or the intent of its use as long as it is a exported only product.. it really all comes down to what mexico believes .. that is , afterall, where it is going and mexico has no problem with it..but, of course, the aussie gov keeps close watch to make sure that it does not get itself in the aussie community..why would syd group allow its products to make its way to the aussie's?? they would run the chance of being "hard pressed" by the aussie gov.. it is pressure that is not needed because they make all the money they could hope for by taking their product to mexico and selling to all us americans.. afterall, we are going to buy a hell of a lot more than the aussies would..so that is why it is not seen in australia.. all bottles are kept track of.. so why risk it..
i just got a call back from dave palumbo and asked him the same question since he has wrote about them numerous times.. regardless of what one might think about dave's physique, he is extermely knowledgable and besides writing for muscular development, he has his own mag about gear..when i asked him about syd group he said , "THEY ARE A AUSTRALIAN COMPANY..DIFFINITELY..THEY ONLY SEND PRODUCT TO MEXICO"..so lets look at this again..1) i called the australian registry and asked if syd group was a registered aussie company.. she said "yes, they have a nra # and product code for making products here in australia" she then told how to get the info on the site. 2) i post all links to the australian registry so that people can see where the product is being made and so that everyone can see that it is a registered aussie company..3) the company has product #'s and national registry codes to make product in aussie land 4) dave palumbo, a highly regarded authority on steroids said that it is made in australia..
now if the australian registry is lying and issueing codes and product numbers falsely, ill eat crow..the only thing i can do is bring facts based on the australian goverment registry and people can do with the info what you will....this board has always been based on what facts we can all bring together and share..if anyone wants to argue it by saying that they heard from "so and so" and he said it is a underground lab.. come on guys.. he internet web boards are full of misinformation and guys spouting off claiming they are experts ect.. we here are above that and always have been.. we all know that the aussie gov would not issue a product and nra # to a underground mexi lab.. so lets let that go right now.. ifi am wrong, i will admit it.. if the aussie registry is lying, i will be the first to call them out.. if dave palumbo is wrong, i will ask him to come here and apologise..but, i have supplied facts and need facts to dispute it.. not "well my cousins best friend saw them making it in their bathroom " ect.. facts.. and no i am not mad.. all i ask is this.. if i go to all the trouble to make phone calls and finding goverment web sites and giving all access to look it up for themselves.. then i expect the same..to take ones word over mine, after i provide links and facts to the question is a slap.. all i ask is that THEY provide you the same info.. FOR ME TO TAKE THE TIME TO DO THIS FOR THE INFO OF OUR MEMBERS AND THEN GET "WELL, BILLY BOB SAID YOU ARE WRONG" and billy bob has not provided you with any facts except what he heard .. well it does eeerrrkkk me a bit..so once agin, facts..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity