advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sylvester Stallone shows off his bulging spaghetti stringed arms!

What the hell gear and shit are you all on? Hahahah. You think you could look like Sylvester if you had more HGH? Hahahaaha

He is not very big. Agree?

That look to the skin is very drug dependent. I'm sure he works hard and especially diets hard, as in eats very little, but his development isn't very special. I'm sure Sly has been on gh for about 2 decades, talked about "a special amino acid" he took already in the early 90s. So I agree, many could get the same look with constant gh and anabolic use for decades while keeping weight and bodyfat real low.

If you knew how much he's taken, and for how long, most on this board would call Sly a total and utter failure when it comes to "bodybuilding". ;) After all, he isn't a ripped 260lbs.:D But that isn't his goal of course.

Sly is an example of why physical stats alone don't always tell if someone is on drugs. His stats are pretty "natural". But the look isn't.

Last edited:
I can't believe some of the comments on the bottom of that video.

I shouldn't be surprised at the common public acting that way at someone who is in good shape, but I am. Criticizing someone like that while sitting on the couch stuffing their face.

He looks really mean!!! Very cool!!! At any age... and check his workouts! Intense!!!

Srsly? I realize that Rocky 4 single-handedly brought about the fall of communism, but I'm sorry guys, Rocky (part one), was EASILY the best movie...

We need to get a poll going... :cool:

-Pack

Rocky 3 clubba lang LOL, hell there all great

I can't believe some of the comments on the bottom of that video.

I shouldn't be surprised at the common public acting that way at someone who is in good shape, but I am. Criticizing someone like that while sitting on the couch stuffing their face.

The HGH comment was just a joke bro, and a not so great one at that. Everyone knows the guy is in great shape for 64.

We were just having some fun.

I highly doubt anyone on this site would point the finger for HGH in a serious manner. Just sayin... ;)

-Pack

EDIT: Never mind me bro, I totally misread your statement. I just got out of bed and still half asleep.

Last edited:
He is not very big. Agree?

That look to the skin is very drug dependent. I'm sure he works hard and especially diets hard, as in eats very little, but his development isn't very special. I'm sure Sly has been on gh for about 2 decades, talked about "a special amino acid" he took already in the early 90s. So I agree, many could get the same look with constant gh and anabolic use for decades while keeping weight and bodyfat real low.

If you knew how much he's taken, and for how long, most on this board would call Sly a total and utter failure when it comes to "bodybuilding". ;) After all, he isn't a ripped 260lbs.:D But that isn't his goal of course.

Sly is an example of why physical stats alone don't always tell if someone is on drugs. His stats are pretty "natural". But the look isn't.

I totally agree with you bro! :D

Guy is a Bad ass! :headbang:
How can you not respect a man 60+ training like an animal!

I don't care what the man takes, he trains like an animal and it shows!
I am half his age and struggle to get into that kind of conditioning...yes I take GH (and I am certain it is FAR less than he does and probably much lower quality as well for financial reasons) and TRT and if I could look that good at 50 I would be pleased...

Guy is a Bad ass! :headbang:
How can you not respect a man 60+ training like an animal!

Huge bump!!!

Nothing but respect to anyone getting those results at 64 years old.

Huge bump!!!

Nothing but respect to anyone getting those results at 64 years old.

You're almost there OJS! :p

Long time no see!!! Where have you been???

Living proof HGH is the fountain of youth. I understand Nicholas Cage takes it as well. Although he's not a hardcore freak, he's over 60 yrs old and looks great for his age.

The expendables. What a fuckin lineup!!! There are literally hundreds of thousands of dead motherfuckers thanx to this ensemble kickin ass over the years.

The HGH comment was just a joke bro, and a not so great one at that. Everyone knows the guy is in great shape for 64.

We were just having some fun.

I highly doubt anyone on this site would point the finger for HGH in a serious manner. Just sayin... ;)

-Pack

EDIT: Never mind me bro, I totally misread your statement. I just got out of bed and still half asleep.

No problem Bro. You did make me start re-reading my own post before I finished yours. Thought I may have typed something wrong there for a second;)

All Rocky's except V (that movie never happened) were great.. Well two was kind of a downer until Adrian says "Win". I like first blood, but First blood: part two is a fantastic action movie. He single handedly kills the Vietnamese and Russians and the last 40 or so minutes of that movie might be some of the best action ever ending with the fantastic helicopter fight.

I read some of those comments, it's a eurotrash tmz with eurotrash commenting on it.. They have no idea what working out and dedication to wanting to be better than average is. Ever try on European clothing? It doesnt fit anyone over 200 lbs. Look at their style, it's all about being gay-skinny. When I see skinny Eurotrash I commonly mistake them for homosexuals. Skinny jeans and skinny button down shirts they look like Kate Moss.. Europeans like the whole heroin chic deal and it's already over here as well. I never understood what was so attractive about looking sickly? Teenage girls have been conditioned to like these guys who barely outweigh them. I guess in our pussified society people resent those who are bigger than them because their intimidated. People view big, muscular men as aggressive alphas who lack wit and want to bully others around with their physical size. Hence, the social stigma (atleast where I live, nyc) MEATHEAD. I love it when my skinny friends who workout 6 days a week to be "toned" call me a meathead when I go to the gym 3 days a week yet no one can tell they actually workout..

Ahh see what money and time can get you.....I am just a blue collar guy who can only afford a half ass cycle. I get to the gym 5 to 6 days a week work out as hard as I can... came a long way from where I was at.. But HGH just cant find room for it in my budget and man oh man how I wish I could. Even if I could run it at a low dose the 5 days on 2 off would be great...Thank God I work in a restaurant so my diet is pretty full and some what healthy....Go Sly....."Its not about how hard you can hit...Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."

Living proof HGH is the fountain of youth. I understand Nicholas Cage takes it as well. Although he's not a hardcore freak, he's over 60 yrs old and looks great for his age.

The expendables. What a fuckin lineup!!! There are literally hundreds of thousands of dead motherfuckers thanx to this ensemble kickin ass over the years.

Cage is only about 45, but i do agree with you about HGH. and yeah, the expendables is gonna be awesome!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131