advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sylvester Stallone shows off his bulging spaghetti stringed arms!

"Over worked: Bulging veins are often the result of working out heavily and dieting strenuously"

lol

I read some of those comments, it's a eurotrash tmz with eurotrash commenting on it.. They have no idea what working out and dedication to wanting to be better than average is. Ever try on European clothing? It doesnt fit anyone over 200 lbs. Look at their style, it's all about being gay-skinny. When I see skinny Eurotrash I commonly mistake them for homosexuals. Skinny jeans and skinny button down shirts they look like Kate Moss.. Europeans like the whole heroin chic deal and it's already over here as well. I never understood what was so attractive about looking sickly? Teenage girls have been conditioned to like these guys who barely outweigh them. I guess in our pussified society people resent those who are bigger than them because their intimidated. People view big, muscular men as aggressive alphas who lack wit and want to bully others around with their physical size. Hence, the social stigma (atleast where I live, nyc) MEATHEAD. I love it when my skinny friends who workout 6 days a week to be "toned" call me a meathead when I go to the gym 3 days a week yet no one can tell they actually workout..
It's not just Europe. It's also seems to be a US fad. Jeans all seem to be either for fat guys and guys that have thighs the same diameter as their knees.

It's not just Europe. It's also seems to be a US fad. Jeans all seem to be either for fat guys and guys that have thighs the same diameter as their knees.

I did say that it's over here, too. Shit kills me, I walk around manhattan these kids dressing like ACDC with the skinny jeans, shaggy hair. Don't get me wrong I think ACDC is bad ass, but these kids look like girls.

Gotta go with Rocky 3.. Mr. T and Hulk Hogan in the same movie.. Can't beat that.. I never knew what a monster Hulk Hogan was until this movie and seeing Sly in the ring with him.. Hogan is a beast.. Im looking forward to the expendables.. First movie i actually want to go see in the theatres this summer..

I just want to look like that when I am over 60.

He works his ass off.

It's humorous to me how pissed we all get when someone looks at us [lifters] and then throws out a comment like- "That guy is on steriods!"

Yet here we are saying shit like that about Sylvester Stallone. In my own experience I can look great taking a certain amount of supplements or I can look crappy taking the SAME supplements.

The real difference is how I am eating or training. So I would hate to marginalize the man's obvious discipline.

"I really have to bump this with all those veins his blood pressure must be dangerously high".
Where is all that smack talk? bla,bla,bla, ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahhaha

Yeah, I know some on here were saying that about you awhile ago. Your cant just look at someone's bulging veins and tell that they have high blood pressure!

I love Ben Sherman clothing but I can't even squeeze into a 2xl!! and jeans in general are just not made for dudes with big thighs....although I do have some good luck with David Bitton Buffalo jeans.

The caption under the photo is a true LOL: Muscle man: Sylvester Stallone showed off his unsightly arm veins during a trip to a newstand yesterday in Malibu

I want my forearms to be that unsightly 24/7/365.

That pic is going to be the wallpaper on my computer at work 'til I get tired of it. Can't believe the comments from some below the story. I think that picture is inspiring as hell.

It is everywhere mate. About a month ago I was looking for a pair of jeans. I saw a pair that looked nice so took them to the change room. Length 33, waist 32 even though I have a 31 inch waist (Need some extra quad and glute room) Anyway when I tried to put a leg inside one of the pant legs I damn near tripped over and nearly smashed a mirror.

I then looked closer at the label and read "Skiny Cut". Holy shit I am not sure my six year old daughters leg could of fit in those let alone someone who has been squating for a few decades.

62 Yr old Sly on Set filming The Expendables. His head has shrunk considerably since Rambo IV.
Must be laying off the GH. Massive forearms. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40,612
He works his ass off.

It's humorous to me how pissed we all get when someone looks at us [lifters] and then throws out a comment like- "That guy is on steriods!"

Yet here we are saying shit like that about Sylvester Stallone. In my own experience I can look great taking a certain amount of supplements or I can look crappy taking the SAME supplements.

The real difference is how I am eating or training. So I would hate to marginalize the man's obvious discipline.

Perfectly stated! I can take whatever supplements but if my diet, cardio, rest, lifting, etc. is lazy or half way, I can see it. When I take the same supplements and have diet spot on, everyone notices.

No matter what Sly is doing, at 64 or 34 or 24, he looks great! Maybe not pro bodybuilder great but still looks to be in a condition I can only hope to be in for my first show!!

Yeah, I know some on here were saying that about you awhile ago. Your cant just look at someone's bulging veins and tell that they have high blood pressure!

That is all too true!! I take blood, put in IVs, etc. for my job and many people that have ropes for veins also have low blood pressure. Bodyfat percentage and hydration status have a lot to do with it. Genetics are also a big factor.

Many strongmen and powerlifters have no visible veins and blood pressures that are way high! Same with obese couch potatoes. No veins bulging but super high BPs just sitting in their recliner chairs!!

The skinny fashion is getting out of control. Vince Gironda, as well as Oliva, had the right style. Look at Gironda's shirt, plenty of room for those massive gunz. Plus looks super masculine as well.:D

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 20,996
The skinny fashion is getting out of control. Vince Gironda, as well as Oliva, had the right style. Look at Gironda's shirt, plenty of room for those massive gunz. Plus looks super masculine as well.:D

Crap man! If you have guns like that I think you have free pass to wear whatever the hell you want, haha!

He is really looking great at his age! Sly has always been one of my favorite actors....cheesy films or not:D

BMJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity