over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syno conversion questions to actual users

I have been doing Fina and Syno conversion for some time. The Fina is simple and the Syno requires some extra steps to remove the estrogen. I have never tested my ending powder but always get sore nips. I have taken Nova and armiradex and it helps a bit. My question is to guys who Have FIRST hand Knowledge of Syno conversion. Have you guys had good success with the results compared to buying test Prop powder from sources. Although I am new on this Forum I have been doing Fina and Syno for two years and am happy. I used to use some underground sources but had several seizures and some fake gear. I got fed up with the scammers etc. I want to continue using Syno using the conversion method to remove the estrodiol and leave test prop but want to elimiate the hard nip problems. After my cycle the nips go back to normal. Thanks for any first hand comments.
Steve

What process are you using to remove the estradiol?

Since you are taking test prop, you will be having some aromatization to estrogen which may be causing the nipple tenderness. Have you ever taken regular test, and did you have the same sides?

It has been a while since I ordered powder from sources . I used a kit to remove the estrodial and it supposedly left test Prop. It may be worth buying some test prop from a source and comparing the sides to the converted syno. Perhaps I will get the same nipple sourness with both? I use legit NOLVA and Amiredex. The sites that sell the kits sometimes print lab reports as proof of no estrogen left but I take that with a grain of salt. The owner of the site could have sent regular test prop and the lab report could be of that and not the syno conversion? I may go back to buying from sources again. IT has been a few years. The last seizure was from a guy who sold paper products. How can paper products get seized? I figured the chances were 1000000 to 1. I did get a resend.
I also had a source in China send me powder that was totally inert. It supposedly was test prop and i got zero results. I even made it to 800mg/ml ..I'm not kidding I got zero results. I figured if I got it delivered it would be real. That is why I like the cattle implants. It is pain but it is effective , real and cheap.

I made it to the 200 mg/ml with zero effects and then 400 mg/ml and finally tried the 800 mg per ml before I figured out I was sold simply powder. Why would some place send me plain powder. I figured if I got ripped off they would simply take my $ and run ? I have used amy other steroids and am competant in mixing powders and mixing them. If I didn't get any results from800 mg/ml from test prop in 4 weeks I got ripped off.

steve123456789 said:
I made it to the 200 mg/ml with zero effects and then 400 mg/ml and finally tried the 800 mg per ml before I figured out I was sold simply powder. Why would some place send me plain powder. I figured if I got ripped off they would simply take my $ and run ? I have used amy other steroids and am competant in mixing powders and mixing them. If I didn't get any results from800 mg/ml from test prop in 4 weeks I got ripped off.
Must have been a hell of a burn :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear