over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synovex a little cloudy

dirkdiggler9969

Newbies
Has anyone converted synovex and had their end result turn out kind of opaque? I know I did everything right but when I added the powder to the oil and shook it up, it went from normal oil color to an opaque off/white, off/yellow mix. It didn't crash but the tint is def not like what basskiller has on his instructions. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the powder wasn't dried long enough. Anybody else had this? If you did, did you use it?

Has anyone converted synovex and had their end result turn out kind of opaque? I know I did everything right but when I added the powder to the oil and shook it up, it went from normal oil color to an opaque off/white, off/yellow mix. It didn't crash but the tint is def not like what basskiller has on his instructions. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the powder wasn't dried long enough. Anybody else had this? If you did, did you use it?

The color is determined by the type of oil you use.The powder can make it cloudy if not totally dry.
I'm also confused to the procedure of adding it to oil and shaking it up?
Most just add to warm oil,ba and bb swirl or stir and filter.

After you added the powder did you heat it? Can't skip that part. And yes it has to be completely dry before you mix. If it was dry when you added it then heat and it will clear right up.Doesn't sound like you've filtered it yet either, do this after you heat it. Follow Bass's instructions to a T and it will be fine.

Last edited:
assuming that you have heated it (to remove any water), and filtered it, the reason it is cloudy is because it is simply not holding in solution.

I have had a LOT of experiance with synovex conversions and the NaOH or whatever "estrogen remover" they give you will yield you TEST NO ESTER ONLY! Most claim it will yield test prop but yet by adding the NaOH you cleave both the ester off the test and destroy the estrogen. Anyways TNE is very difficult to hold in solution and you should have to use quite a bit of BB to get it to hold even at 100mg/ml.

If i were you i would stay away from these conversions, when i did them i was always left with estrogen in the final product which caused my gyno to flare up like crazy - something you cannot control with an AI, since you are literally injecting estrogen into your body.

Heated the oil up good, added the powder to the oil, back loaded 10ml syringe, filtered through 3 whatmans, and my product ended up very cloudy. The whatmans were getting clogged up every 30ml's with a "sludge" which makes me think my powder might have been a little wet. I figured it was plenty dry when my razor wouldn't stick to any powder anymore. I will post a pic wen I get back home. The powder looks dissolved and the liquid looks like it isn't crashed but it's not pretty and clean like on Basskiller. I ruined my whole first batch by it melting in my oven after 2.5hrs at 170 degres so I did 2hrs and then airdried for a couple hrs. I hate to fucking chuck this bottle but i'm not down with getting an absess? Do you think it is toast?

assuming that you have heated it (to remove any water), and filtered it, the reason it is cloudy is because it is simply not holding in solution.

I have had a LOT of experiance with synovex conversions and the NaOH or whatever "estrogen remover" they give you will yield you TEST NO ESTER ONLY! Most claim it will yield test prop but yet by adding the NaOH you cleave both the ester off the test and destroy the estrogen. Anyways TNE is very difficult to hold in solution and you should have to use quite a bit of BB to get it to hold even at 100mg/ml.

If i were you i would stay away from these conversions, when i did them i was always left with estrogen in the final product which caused my gyno to flare up like crazy - something you cannot control with an AI, since you are literally injecting estrogen into your body.

Not true brother!
A super saturated solution of NAOH(which most use) will leave TNE but we as well as some others on other boards have discovered the key.I won't be a dick like DAZED who wouldn't ever tell what was in his kits(estro solubilizer) even after no longer selling them. use .75 gram of NAOH in 10 ml of distilled water per 5 carts for 1 hour no more and no less.

The final product was TP with no estro left behind.A couple batches tested did have traces of estro but the amount was barely detectable.This was determined by lots and lots of trial and error as well as testing the final product at a college lab facility.

Also we rinsed probably a gallon of distilled water each batch to remove as much estro as possible.

And if its cloudy the powder wasn't dry.If it was the powder not holding you would see crystals in the solution.Big difference between the two.

Last edited:
Not true brother!
A super saturated solution of NAOH(which most use) will leave TNE but we as well as some others on other boards have discovered the key.I won't be a dick like DAZED who wouldn't ever tell what was in his kits(estro solubilizer) even after no longer selling them. use .75 gram of NAOH in 10 ml of distilled water per 5 carts for 1 hour no more and no less.

The final product was TP with no estro left behind.A couple batches tested did have traces of estro but the amount was barely detectable.This was determined by lots and lots of trial and error as well as testing the final product at a college lab facility.

Also we rinsed probably a gallon of distilled water each batch to remove as much estro as possible.

And if its cloudy the powder wasn't dry.If it was the powder not holding you would see crystals in the solution.Big difference between the two.

This info is 100% correct. I too suspect that your powder was not fully dry as it is amazing how much moisture can remain in it even though it appears dry. You can try microwaving your vial for a few seconds to see if it clears otherwise you can use it as is.

Also DO NOT BAKE YOUR POWDER TO DRY! Use a small fan or blowdryer on low, and put wet powder/converted syno in a coffee filter and tape it together then dry with fan.

Heated the oil up good, added the powder to the oil, back loaded 10ml syringe, filtered through 3 whatmans, and my product ended up very cloudy. The whatmans were getting clogged up every 30ml's with a "sludge" which makes me think my powder might have been a little wet. I figured it was plenty dry when my razor wouldn't stick to any powder anymore. I will post a pic wen I get back home. The powder looks dissolved and the liquid looks like it isn't crashed but it's not pretty and clean like on Basskiller. I ruined my whole first batch by it melting in my oven after 2.5hrs at 170 degres so I did 2hrs and then airdried for a couple hrs. I hate to fucking chuck this bottle but i'm not down with getting an absess? Do you think it is toast?

Bro your powder was still wet. You need to let in dry for a couple of days. Don't try to heat it or anything just let it dry. Also did you add your powder to your dissolving solution(BA,BB) shake then add to oil?? I didn't see you metion anything about that part. If you have done or used any your product is not in solution.

Last edited:
Also if you didn't use any BA and BB then a ton of your powder is stuck in your fiters. Start over. Sorry man

I am under the impression that the oil from finafast already contains the BB and BA. Is this incorrect? I have BA and BB seperate but I was told that the oil from finafast was oil,BA and BB. If it isn't then I didn't add it correctly. However, my solution looks good, just cloudy. I see not powder or unevenness, so this would leave me to believe that the oil does contain the required BA and BB.

I am under the impression that the oil from finafast already contains the BB and BA. Is this incorrect? I have BA and BB seperate but I was told that the oil from finafast was oil,BA and BB. If it isn't then I didn't add it correctly. However, my solution looks good, just cloudy. I see not powder or unevenness, so this would leave me to believe that the oil does contain the required BA and BB.

No disrespect but all your variables should be covered before you start conversion. If your finafast oli had ba/bb in it already was it at the proper ratio for your syno? In the future buy all your items seperately as it is cheaper and better overall for customizing your products. Buy grapeseed oil at the food market as it is dirt cheap.

I take it you used a kit then and if so the oil provided should have ba/bb in it Again I corrected a cloudy mix once by microwaving my vial for a few seconds

I couldn't tell if you got metal on top of the vial? if not you could microwave it for 15 second intervals to try clear it up.
If it has metal crimped on top.put a pin in it and put in oven at 250 degrees for 30 min.let totally cool.If it not clear you can repeat a few times.

I have done both methods with success.

I put a pin in it and put it in a frying pan with some water and it cleared right up. 30 mins later it was cloudy. This makes me believe that I might need some more BB.

I can't purchase the "estrogen solubizer" seperately so thats why I just used the oil that it came with. It is ratio'ed for 9 grams of powder so the ratio would be correct.

I won't use the oil again as I have BA and BB so all I need to do is buy some grapeseed oil from da sto'.

Last two questions.

Do you guys filter your Grapeseed oil?

Also, can anyone confirm that they have used .75 lye with distilled water and had no gyno problems.

I am gonna chuck this bottle and try again later.

I made a batch that came out like yours. I didn't dry it enough.
No matter, I used it with no problems.
dirkdiggler9969, you can get estro remover separately. I'll send you a pm.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131