over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synovex conversion results.

I have been on Test Prop from Synovex H for 3 weeks now. The kit was from universal kits. I think there are others that offer a similar kit to convert Synovex but I have no tried them. The process is a pain and if it were not for the fact I have done Fina conversions for the past couple of years I am sure I would have screwed it up. The results are I have been getting bigger than ever and my sex dive has gone threw the roof. My wife can't figure out what has happend and is "sore" :D h yes, I stopped using Tren about 5 weeks ago.

I will now go back to using fina at 50% to 50% test and may adjust it to get my sex drive to a level my wife will put up with :D

My attitude is 100% better since taking the test Prop. It is the best antidepressent in my opinion. Until now I was only doing tren at 75-100 Mg/ml ed or eod. I didn't realize the negative sides since I was so used to them. Yes, I had night sweats but that stopped after 6 months as body adjusted to the Tren. The Tren is good at what it does but you have to add test to balence it out. I have no soreness in my nipple area or lumps like I did with unconverted Synovex . I did uncoverted synovex h about a year ago and lucky for me the hard lump went away after 4-5 months. I am convinced the estrogen solubilizer got rid of most of the estrogen and left the test prop intact. I think the Tren had shut down my normal test production and I was depressed (my opinion). Test is best ;)
I am goign to order powder from one of the board sponsers as they all said I don't have to sign for packages and that they have resend policies etc. teh prices are cheaper and the conversion (for test prop ) is much easier. i will go for the longer esters so I will not be the VOODOO doll sitcking myself every day etc.

You used Tren for 6 months straight??

I did 3 month cycles off and on for the past 3 years. The problem is your body gets uses to it so the results are not quite as good but still decent in my opinion. the sides are less (night sweats are no more). I think it is sort of like being a drug addict. The first time 50 mg/ml was more that enough and now I take 150 mg/ml to get the same results. Right now I am only converting syno only so I can fairly evaluate the end product. This stuff is great for the love life. I think anyguy who is depressed should try test .
I alos want to add that I was at a Old age home for work that other day( I work on lab machines ets). These people look like shit. They should give these olk folks HGH or test etc as ling as they have no preexisting cancer. I bet the improvements would be stagaring.

You are going to get gyno. even if you remove 98% of the estrogen which isnt scientifically possible.
200mg of prop contains 20mg of estrogen for Syno.
98% removal would leave you 0.4mg of estrogen per 200mg Test
Dosage for women on estrogen therapy is 0.3mg/day and up.
Not to mention any conversion of the testosterone to 17-Beta estradiol.
You will be watery, and fat.
I am not attacking you but giving you the reason why the syno conversion isnt commonly used.

Frankly I think the kits probably do like a 98 to 99% pure conversion. This is just my guess though.

Honestly do you really think that amount of estrogen that is left is going to be greater than the amount of estrogen your body is going to produce from aromatization?

BTW, you can get even purer test from syno by "selective saturation and selective recrystallization" if your anal.

It costs me like $10.00 a gram to make that stuff, go and check out the prices from the powder guys on this board, and feel silly.

You are correct about being "watery and fat". I had to adjust my watch band two notches as it was getting two tight and I do look fatter. I don't have any of the estrogen sides suchs as emotions and nipple puffiness that I got from unconverted Synovex. Maybe it is the same but will take much longer. I do feel much bigger and my pumps are better. I can verify the test is there from my libido going from a 3 to a 10. I know this is not a placebo effect. I was the guy who took Ralgo for 1 1/2 months with little if any results or sides so I am a good at being objective. The increase in my sex life is worth the trouble converting Synovex H. You guys are also right about the price of test powder. Even with the shipping and western union fees it is still a lot less. The Trenbolone powder is much closer to the pellet price.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws