over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synovex H conversion to prop.

lambo123

Newbies
Hey guys I'm looking for a kit to convert Synovex H to propionate. I have found some on the net but from what I have read these turn it into TNE and not prop.

There are kits around but my question is why bother. There are a tom of good sponsors here that you can find it cheap or you could get blanks and make a ton.

The problem is you need to use some harsh chemicals and solvents and you have to be very careful to remove all the estroidial from it. IMO it's not worth the time or effort.

A better option would be to contact the gear squad and get it finished for very cheap.

One reason is I can get Synovex H here in two to three days.

Second reason is I know it is completely legit. I have had fake gear before and you hear alot of stories from other people about fake gear.

I know there are alot of sponsors on here but how do you know if your getting legit gear? Unless you send a sample from every jug to a lab you never know. The couple times I have got fake stuff it was from a source that we used for years. They don't know if the lab is make fake stuff. Maybe I'm to paranoid.

Second reason is I know it is completely legit. I have had fake gear before and you hear alot of stories from other people about fake gear.

I know there are alot of sponsors on here but how do you know if your getting legit gear? Unless you send a sample from every jug to a lab you never know. The couple times I have got fake stuff it was from a source that we used for years. They don't know if the lab is make fake stuff. Maybe I'm to paranoid.

TK labs will have you your products in two or three days also, and I guarantee you it's legit.

Some good points above... there are good sponsors to be found, if you're willing to do your research. Purchasing finished products from sponsors would be the best route, but you could also buy raw powders if you're a DIY cheapass. Still a better route than buying synovex h or finaplix.

You can create your own kit very inexpensively and produce test prop. The key is the right concentration in your estro solibilizer put into your prop/ma mixture and allow to sit for the right amount of time. I suggest you research the basskiller site.

AGH That is one of the worst things about taking a dive with some sponsors is the risk of getting bunk gear. It's horrible!

But honestly, you were smooth, painless, high quality gear that will be at your door steps within 2-3 days, then I highly suggest you contact TK Labs. I have been on their trial team and have been VERY impressed. I could choose to go with ANY sponsor here on the boards but I am staying with TK for as long as they are around. Dont waste your time, contact them. Trust me.

There are kits around but my question is why bother. There are a tom of good sponsors here that you can find it cheap or you could get blanks and make a ton.

The problem is you need to use some harsh chemicals and solvents and you have to be very careful to remove all the estroidial from it. IMO it's not worth the time or effort.

A better option would be to contact the gear squad and get it finished for very cheap.

I with you on this. Even if the chances of getting gyno are slim, I wouldn't chance. Test prop is just to accessible and cheap to be messing around with conversions imo.

The likely hood of test prop being bunk is slim to none and I can say that for most sponsors here. It very cheap to produce. Now with primobolan and other very expensive exotic aas I could most certainly understand your concerns.

Check out the sponsor reviews...you have lots of guys with good t/a and solid products like Selios, TK labs, and MedRx. You can't go wrong with any of them.

I did synovex conversions around 2000-2001 and loved the stuff.

I would keep synovex in your back pocket as a plan B or C as much easier options are available at the moment.

Last edited:
Buy raws or premade for prop. Don't bother on conversions unless necessity. I would only suggest converting tren due to the price of tren raws.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner