over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synovex H

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Any of you bro's use Synovex H? I've been on if for a while now and I've gotta tell you, its great!! I told myself that I would really keep my eye out for gyno symptoms and at first sight, I would discontinue the use. But I have seen nothing but huge gains in muscle. I use the old trick of seperating the estogen with Diethyl Ether and had it tested out. It seemed to remove most of the estrogen. I don't even use a conventional seperation kit.

Any other Synovex users please post your experiences here.

Macdaddy

How difficult was it to remove the estrogen? Was it time/labor intensive? Did you have any experience doing this type of chemistry experiment before hand?

Its actually quite simple with the diethyl ether method. But its not as thourough as a kit. All you do is crush the pellets and put them in a glass with diethyl ether then freeze it. Then the next day, scrape off the crap that has floated to the top and sides of the glass. Thats the Estrogen. Then repeat until you get nothing at the top. Then let it sit and draw off the diethyl ether leaving test prop. Bake in the oven at low temps for a few hours to remove the remaining diethyl ether and VOILA!! Then crush the crystals into a fine powder and mix with BA (10%) and then pour into sterile oil.

I've never had a problem doing it this way. Just be sure to use clean "sterile" equipment.

Macdaddy

Yeah, maybe 2 days total. Its really not that difficult. The only problem is that the diethyl ether will stink up your freezer. Any food in there will go bad. So its best to do it outside (garage) in the winter, if you live in a cold area that is. Otherwise, I'd clear out your freezer.

Macdaddy

Where would one aquire some Diethyl Ether?

Also, does the Diethyl Ether method remove the proprionate ester as the seperation kit does leaving TNE?

One more thing; any estimate on product loss with the diethyl ether method Macdaddy? Would you say you retain the 20g of test?

You can get Diethyl Ether from a Chemical supply store, or order it online. The Diethyl Ether does not remove the ester. So you end up with Test Prop. You will not lose as much as a seperation kit. I would say you will end up with arround 18 - 19g out of 20 if you are carful and don't scrape away any test when you remove the estrogen.

how much different is that than finaplex h?what kind of gaines have you got off of it.

Totally different chemicals bro, Synovex is Test Prop and estradiol, and Finaplix is tren acetate.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear