Synthelamin

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I had an opened bottle of this stuff that I left in my cupboard. It seemed to make me breakout in acne so I stopped it. I read up and it's not uncommon so that confirmed things. Plus the obvious fact I never get acne on my face and within days of dosing had about 5 spots. I felt a big boost from it but decided to stop.

Recently (months) my gf has been very low in energy and often tired. She had blood tests and she is anemic. He doctor is going to give her an iron injection soon. But she has been really low recently and asked me if I had anything to give her a boost. Caffeine helps but she needed something else. I would never push anything on here but synthelamin is the obvious answer. The iron will obviously helps matters but I figured get her vitamin b12 up right now.

Quite funny (she was very dramatic) as it was her first injection ever but I used 1ml in a slin pin in her delt. Placebo would have kicked in at the start I am sure but the difference in her is dramatic. It's literally night and day and she has been in such a good mood recently. Obviously b12 is going to have a much larger impact on someone who has very low levels. But the change is crazy and she is enjoying life and seems happy all the time.

I just figured I would post as if you know anyone who is low in energy perhaps this could be worth trying without using too many stimulants. I have also put her on a diet that includes beef, peas, spinach, cabbage, kale, lentils and apricots, bananas etc.

Copied and pasted...

Anaemia results from a lack of red blood cells or dysfunctional red blood cells in the body. This leads to reduced oxygen flow to the body's organs.

Symptoms may include fatigue, skin pallor, shortness of breath, light-headedness, dizziness or a fast heartbeat.

Treatment depends on the underlying diagnosis. Iron supplements can be used for iron deficiency. Vitamin B supplements may be used for low vitamin levels. Blood transfusions can be used for blood loss. Medication to induce blood formation may be used if the body’s blood production is reduced.

Familiar... My gf was tired all the time, low in energy, bruised super quickly. I thought she had low b12 and iron levels, low and behold blood test showed exactly that. Injected her with 1000mcg 3x a week for a week and put her on iron tablets containing b12 as well. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvia you should be able to find Floravital or FLORADIX iron and herbs,.... its a liquid extract formula made by SALUS Huas in Bruckmuhl Germany.

Short of IV given at my docs. its the only thing that brings me out of it quickly. Took some this morning...good stuff.

Good luck anemia sucks and can be painful if left untreated.

Ak

Last edited:
Elvia you should be able to find Floravital or FLORADIX iron and herbs,.... its a liquid extract formula made by SALUS Huas in Bruckmuhl Germany.

Short of IV given at my docs. its the only thing that brings me out of it quickly. Took some this morning...good stuff.

Good luck anemia sucks and can be painful if left untreated.

Ak

Thanks. I have used that myself in the past. They used to sell it in the shop I managed many years ago. My gf mentioned she has suffered from low iron ages ago (long before this blood test). At the time she was ok but just mentioned she had low iron years back. I actually went to see if they had floradix in the pharmacy and they wanted $60 for it. Drugs/supps are really expensive here but that was ridiculous so I left it. When we are in the UK for Xmas I will buy some for her. Although she won't really need it if getting this injection. I am not sure when her doctor plans to retest her iron and if this injection will be a regular thing. I think floradix would be a great alternative so thanks for refreshing my memory. Definitely not paying $60 per bottle though :eek::D

Damn thats pricey, I figured you would of heard of it , much bigger in Europe ...great product, Sounds like B-12 deficiency .

Good luck

Ak

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear