over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthelator and Modafinil?

rippedyearround

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Anyone have experience with Synthelator and Modafinil?

I know the effects of Synthelator are negated by caffeine, but curious about nootropics.

Modafinil is indicated for three things: obstructive sleep apnea, shift-work sleep disorder, and narcolepsy. IME, it requires prior authorization.

The generic is around $40 per 200mg tablet. If you are finding it online and it's nowhere near this cost, it's likely some other nootropic.

How does it feel / work? You won't feel anything. It's not like adderall or any other amphetamine-based stimulant in any sense. You're just simply "awake." The mechanism for this is not really known. I was on it for a solid month before getting my sleep study and CPAP. It will not increase your brain power or any of that nonsense. Won't give you the "focus" or "energy" other stimulants do. You are just simply "awake." In my experience, it did not contribute anything towards learning or memorization--just solely the ability to stay awake.

If you do decide to take it and feel anything other than "awake" it is likely some other stimulant or nootropic. I (and many, many, many others that have used legit versions of it) can tell you this. I have no idea what all the forum nonsense is about out there on the internet, but I'm pretty sure what they got was not legit modafinil.

Anyways, should you decide to get it--don't drink alcohol with it or do any other liver-toxic drugs. And the one thing you absolutely HAVE to watch out for when taking it is rashes. It's a rare side effect, but if you get a rash stop taking it immediately. Your epidermis is probably starting to detach from your dermis and it's gnarly. Google stevens-johnson syndrome.

Finally, if you decide to take it. Start at 100mg in the AM. If this doesn't work for you dose 200mg in the AM. If you find yourself getting tired around noon (which I was, because you can't outdrug a serious problem called sleep apnea) dose another 100mg. Do not exceed 400mg in a 24hr period.

Hope this helps. I think a better option would be to check out nootropics like piracetam, oxiracetam (I like this one, provides a little bit of a stimulant effect and seems to increase my memory retention), and aniracetam. There's entire guides online of all the ways to do these proper, just google around and you'll find them.

Last edited:
I take Nuvigil for shift work and it's great stuff. Really promotes wakefulness without any nasty sides. I get a headache every once in a while after a 4 or 5 night stretch.

Shouldn't interfere, but I wouldn't take it unless it was from a pharmacy. Shit is expensive. I have good insurance and my copay would be 55 dollars a month if I didn't have a discount card from the manufacturer.

They shouldn't interfere with each other. As others have stated make sure you trust your source.

Have you taken synthelator before? Are you planning to take the full 10ml for a show? Or are you taking smaller amounts pre workout? Not many things have ever hit me like synthelator. It is super strong stuff so a test run (if planning 10ml) may be good for you. So I would definitely pick up 2 bottles and try 5ml at a time twice to learn about how you respond. If planning pre workout then sure just 1-2ml would be great.

They shouldn't interfere with each other. As others have stated make sure you trust your source.

Have you taken synthelator before? Are you planning to take the full 10ml for a show? Or are you taking smaller amounts pre workout? Not many things have ever hit me like synthelator. It is super strong stuff so a test run (if planning 10ml) may be good for you. So I would definitely pick up 2 bottles and try 5ml at a time twice to learn about how you respond. If planning pre workout then sure just 1-2ml would be great.

There's no way I'll need a full 10ml. I'm already a vascular person, so I think the full effect would be somewhat counterproductive to my look (classic physique).

I'm estimating that 2-3ml will prob do the job, but I rely on caffeine for appetite control and wakefulness. Modafinil has been a life saver and I could toss out the caffeine for a couple days and sub modafinil for the last couple days of prep.

I guess worst case I get a muted effect?

There's no way I'll need a full 10ml. I'm already a vascular person, so I think the full effect would be somewhat counterproductive to my look (classic physique).

I'm estimating that 2-3ml will prob do the job, but I rely on caffeine for appetite control and wakefulness. Modafinil has been a life saver and I could toss out the caffeine for a couple days and sub modafinil for the last couple days of prep.

I guess worst case I get a muted effect?

They state caffeine can reduce it's effectiveness significantly. However I have used synthelator with a pre workout (full of caffeine) and still experienced amazing results. I have also tried it post workout after having a pre workout and the same again. So if you get a bottle you could try it at 2ml with and without caffeine to see how you respond each time. If there is a major negative effect then just go without caffeine the last few days of prep. I would try it at approx 3ml on your show day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws