over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthelator+asthma

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Big A, i know you advise people with asthma to not use this...but what about someone who has a very very mild case? for instance, myself, i dont ever need to take my inhaler, even after/during cardio? if i had my (albuterol)inhaler on hand would that help? you think i would still be ok to use synthelator? maybe a 1/2 dose?

flexmaster said:
Big A, i know you advise people with asthma to not use this...but what about someone who has a very very mild case? for instance, myself, i dont ever need to take my inhaler, even after/during cardio? if i had my (albuterol)inhaler on hand would that help? you think i would still be ok to use synthelator? maybe a 1/2 dose?

Look, what happens is that you will hyperventilate for about 45 minutes. And I mean so much, that you will be just sitting there inhaling as much oxygen as you can.
How do you think that will affect your asthma?

I know people that have asthma where they need to use the inhaler a few times a day, use Synthelator susccesfully, but it's not pretty to watch them and certainly I would not support that!

Big A said:
Look, what happens is that you will hyperventilate for about 45 minutes. And I mean so much, that you will be just sitting there inhaling as much oxygen as you can.
How do you think that will affect your asthma?

I know people that have asthma where they need to use the inhaler a few times a day, use Synthelator susccesfully, but it's not pretty to watch them and certainly I would not support that!
thats what i figured, thank you for your honesty.:)

StoryOfTheYear said:
Big A, how exactly does synthelator work in your body?

It's a vasodilator that induces oxygen uptake as well.
Once you inect it you will hyperventilate for 45 minutes or so. After that you will have the maddest veins you have ever seen, IF you are properly carbed up.

You take it for the morning show. After the show, make sure you stay properly carbed up and you will be just as vascular for the night show. If you don't stay carbed up, you will go flat.
Don't do another shot for the evening show as it has an additive effect and if you overdose, the hyperventilation will be so extreme, you will pass out.

Another GREAT benefit is that when you use Synthelator, you will not cramp at all, regardless of the amount of diuretics you will use.

Big A said:
It's a vasodilator that induces oxygen uptake as well.
Once you inect it you will hyperventilate for 45 minutes or so. After that you will have the maddest veins you have ever seen, IF you are properly carbed up.

You take it for the morning show. After the show, make sure you stay properly carbed up and you will be just as vascular for the night show. If you don't stay carbed up, you will go flat.
Don't do another shot for the evening show as it has an additive effect and if you overdose, the hyperventilation will be so extreme, you will pass out.

Another GREAT benefit is that when you use Synthelator, you will not cramp at all, regardless of the amount of diuretics you will use.
say someone was to inject it, how would you recommend splitting up the injects? it looks VERY thin, would it be alright to do 2 5ml inj. in each glute or spit it up into smaller doses than that?

flexmaster said:
say someone was to inject it, how would you recommend splitting up the injects? it looks VERY thin, would it be alright to do 2 5ml inj. in each glute or spit it up into smaller doses than that?

It is thin. 2 x 5ml in the glutes is the easiest way to do it.

synthelator

Big A, who has the best synthelator product, and it is sterile? what is the best dosage you recommend? also, can sub-q work or only intra muscular?

atlas668 said:
Big A, who has the best synthelator product, and it is sterile? what is the best dosage you recommend? also, can sub-q work or only intra muscular?

Synthelator is sold by www.synthetek.com

All Synthetek's products are 100% sterile made by a pharma company. The oral use disclaimers are for legal reasons.

Dosage depends on your weight.

IT HAS TO BE IM. SQ will not work!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member