over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthelator - Vasodilator

traps_2_big

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I did a search and couldn't find the answers to all of my questions. This is sorf of last minute... I've got a show this Sat.

When doing the 10ml, what sites do you "rub" it into the muscle and how many ml per site to prevent any lumps since it is only an hour before the show when you take it?

Also, how long can I expect the effects to last? If I misjudge timing and it is 1 1/2 or 2 hours will the effects still be as strong? I assume 10ml have to be taken again before the evening finals, am I correct?

Thanks to all my bros that take the time to read this and help me answer these questions quickly... TRAPS

well try half bottle in the glutes, then your gonna find out how that shit makes you feel.

This is one product I wish Synthetak would make in a higher dosage for our horses :)

I've used 200mg/ml AMP before and the first time I came THIS CLOSE to passing out, which I believe balplayer is referring to.

Because of this, at my last contest, I didn't want to inject in the mens restroom cause it could be quite embarassing if I passed out. So - I gave myself the injection in my PU in the parking lot - LOL. It didn't phase me near as bad second time around.

You should try and time it for ~one hour prior to going on stage. I think it''s probably a little better if it ends up being a bit longer amount of time than a shorter time (just so your body gets accustomed to it).

xcel

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
This is one product I wish Synthetak would make in a higher dosage for our horses :)

I've used 100mg/ml AMP before and the first time I came THIS CLOSE to passing out, which I believe balplayer is referring to.

Because of this, at my last contest, I didn't want to inject in the mens restroom cause it could be quite embarassing if I passed out. So - I gave myself the injection in my PU in the parking lot - LOL. It didn't phase me near as bad second time around.

You should try and time it for ~one hour prior to going on stage. I think it''s probably a little better if it ends up being a bit longer amount of time than a shorter time (just so your body gets accustomed to it).

xcel

I was thinking of using this for an upcoming show and saw your post. I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

1. How much did you use to feel like you were going to pass out? How long did this feeling last?

2. Did the product work. ie., did you get incredibly vascular?

3. Do you think it would work using less than the whole 10 ml?

Thanks.

The_Cobra said:
Read my post above real close again

I was thinking of using this for an upcoming show and saw your post. I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

1. How much did you use to feel like you were going to pass out? How long did this feeling last?

~2mg per lb bodyweight - so about 350mg (1.75ml)

In my younger dumber days, I smoked pot :eek: We did this thing where you inhaled very deep, held your breath, then had someone give you a BIG bear hug until you passed out (happened every time to anyone that tried this!). The high when you came to was really BIG! That was how I was feeling, had to lay down, couldn't stand, ALMOST passed out. I was that way for several miutes. I could sense something coming over me as I was injecting and barely got the pin out before this happened (had to inject MUCH faster than I wanted to or should have done).

I used 400mg (2ml) at a bodyweight of around 160 lbs and it just made me breath "heavy" which is to be expected - no sensation of passing out

2. Did the product work. ie., did you get incredibly vascular?

I was havin ALL KINDS of problems cramping up and took it mainly so it would help. My Asian genetic do not allow me to be very vascular at all. It did help in that respect, but it would help to have veins!?!

You shouldn't need to take it before the evening show but I did half the earlier dose cause I was still cramping so bad.

3. Do you think it would work using less than the whole 10 ml?

Read my post real close again
xcel

Last edited:
ok here , this will fix your problem, without you passing out on the floor 1- hour before prejudge, take in a couple teaspoons of salt with about 4-6 oz of grape juice. safe and you wont vasodialte your brain.

xcelbeyond said:

Glad I asked you as I was going to use the entire 10ml at once -- this is what Big A said in the Synthetek products thread.

I guess you were using a more concentrated version at 100mg/ml. Synthetek's present version is 40mg/ml. So a 200 pounder would use about 5 ml, I guess.

If I said anything incorrect, please respond. Thanks for your help.

balplayer said:
ok here , this will fix your problem, without you passing out on the floor 1- hour before prejudge, take in a couple teaspoons of salt with about 4-6 oz of grape juice. safe and you wont vasodialte your brain.

But, wouldn't all that sodium make you retain water by the evening show?

MY BAD!!! I had everyting cut in half! I made corrections in the post above - sorry!!

I should have read the bottle I have left, but it's in hiding and not easy to get to :D

xcel

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
MY BAD!!! I had everyting cut in half! I made corrections in the post above - sorry!!

I should have read the bottle I have left, but it's in hiding and not easy to get to :D

xcel

>>~2mg per lb bodyweight - so about 350mg (1.75ml)<<

Shouldn't it be about 8.5ml and not 1.75ml (since its 40mg/ml)? 350mg divided by 40 equals 8.5.

>>I used 400mg (2ml) at a bodyweight of around 160 lbs ...<<

Shouldn't it be 10ml (not 2 ml) for the same reasons above?

Thanks!

Not for the "strength I had."

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members